Israel at it again

Israel claims
>Al-Assad is gassing people (chemical weapons)
>Al-Assad has got a concentration camp (prison)
>Al-Assad has cremated the bodies

Sound familiar?

timesofisrael.com/israeli-minister-the-time-has-come-to-assassinate-assad/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBosSRWH9c0
youtu.be/hMkxC2E8ngo
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

This has always been a pro-Israel board. Now I'm not saying Stormfronters should leave, but, I'm asking you tone down the Anti-Semitism. Not completely stop your thoughts, just dial it back a bit. I appreciate everyone's opinion and individual thought but some remarks are just uncalled for.

this sort of behavior shouldnt be permitted in any nation. random people runing their mouth is one thing but is it ok for public official to demand a world leader be assassinated? no

thank god israel threw a tantrum recently and decided it would boycot japan leading to no need for a jew consulate in japan. at least animu is safe... for now. still waiting on season 2 of one punch man

Kill yourself JIDF

Israel is cancer, kikes are the White man's biggest enemy.

Revelation3:9 KJV:
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

shameless self bump

I love being Jewish. You can bitch. You can cry. You can scream all you want, but in the end, you can't do shit to us Jews. If you ever manage to fuck up America or chimp out like barbarians, we have Israel to go to. And I don't think the IDF is scared of skinheads.

I'm a Russian Jewess, I will mate with all the White goys I want. I will get any job I want. I will go to any school I want. I wI'll do whatever I want. And you can't enforce Nuremberg laws or any of that shit on me here.

Boy, it feels good to be Jewish.

>Israel is cancer, kikes are the White man's biggest enemy.
Get fucked, Nazi scum. I'm probably a lot more European than you are (blonde hair, blue eyes) and I'm going to throw away 1000's of years of family genes because I have a Latino girlfriend. Bet that hurts your wittle fee fees doesn't it, you fat pathetic excuse for a German.

>Be Hans
>Teenage sister banging her Mehmet in the next bedroom over
>Go to 4chins
>Make Anti-Semitic rant
>Jerk off to sisters moans
Fuck you, Germany. I can't wait until your country ceases to exist.

Well, OP... I tried to shitpost your thread into relevance. This is my last bump.

thanks mysterious shitposter

We came up with this the us i mean

In the world of Geospatial Imagery Intelligence reporting there are three types of integrity levels.

Possible 0-50%
Probable 50-90%
Confirmed 90-100%

Anything is possible, most things are probable and confirmed is the truth.

There is a reason that image says Probable and not confirmed, no one is willing to put their name on that shitty exploitation.

>chosen people calling for the assasination of a person
>tone down the Anti-Semitism
So if we critize this dirty kike and Israel for being the murderous trash they are, we are being anti-semitic?
And if some jews also critize it, are they anti-semitic as well? i dont know if a jew can be anti-semitic, maybe im wrong.

Why the fuck is Sweden complaining about based Israel?

You mad they threatened your sandnigger bull Assad, Sven? Back to your cuckshed.

>t. Arab rape baby

No surprise you defend your forefathers.

Obligatory pic

>Obligatory pic

Retarded calling real portuguese niggers v.6511616981961

Enjoy the graph zionist cocksucker

>No surprise you defend your forefathers.

Actually jews are genetically the same as arabs, so you defending jews puts you in the same place you accuse me of.
While i dint even defended the arabs
just kys shitbong

> but is it ok for public official to demand a world leader be assassinated

> tfw Hitler would've done the same about any Ally leader and vice versa

checked Satan

jews are slavs

Israeli shills are out in full force.

Every time there is a major revelation about Israel they try to drown it out with disinformation and retarded conspiracy theories just like with pizzagate.

THE ISRAELIS ARE INVOLVED WITH ISIS.

Now they're on Sup Forums trying to drown that out with this bullshit about laptops

youtube.com/watch?v=pBosSRWH9c0
jews are barely above niggers

JIDF is on full damage control tonight.

Lol ok, i guess now theres jews from everywhere, but the real jews were expelled from the mideast, not from eastern europe.
thats why they all have the same arabic DNA. see graph J1: jewish, arabic

>Jamal unironically think he is white
Tip top kek, get rekt goy

>rejecting the biggest cancer known to mankind aka jews
>hurr neo nazi
The JIDF is strong in this one

>Jewess
Show tits or GTFO. (Not difficult since you are a degenerate jewess)

>THE ISRAELIS ARE INVOLVED WITH ISIS.

Sure they are.. they arent that much diferent from ISIS.

youtu.be/hMkxC2E8ngo

This is why we all fucking hate jews

JIDF ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL!

SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S - - SIX M I L L I O N S - SIX M I L L I O N S

Whattabout the concentration camp they run called Palestine?

>kikes are teh white man's biggest enemy
>quotes a kike book
Only in Germany.

BAHAHAHAHA ALBERTO.

The only reason you're so butthurt about Jews is because you're afraid they'll blow you up since you look like a Palestinian wog.

That's what 1000 years of being cucked by Blacks and Arabs does to you. Jews are infinitely more white than Moortuguese.

Anudda Shoah.
I'll be honest. As soon as they started down that route, I knew (((Trump))) was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

>Jews are infinitely more white than Moortuguese.

DNA testes dont lie, people do. check the graph again kike, you are arab blood lmao.

>[portumoors]look like a Palestinian wog
true

>That's what 1000 years of being cucked by Blacks and Arabs does to you
Incorrect, their sandnigger features predate any contact with Arabs. Rather, Southern Europe is largely populated by people descending from the Neolithic revolution in the Middle East. Spics, Wops, and sundry other Wogs are distant cousins of 'Rabs, rather than rape babies of 'Rabs.

0261?

>their sandnigger features
I dont have sandnigger features, all the things you say are disproved by graph

you have no proofs to your claims, you are just a retard shilling for jews that actually are cousins of the arabs.

hahhaa kys faggot

cuz the girl is soo arab blooded

Lol disproved by your own pic fucking retarded Portuguese subhuman.

The Jews in that picture are infinitely more white than any Portuguese trash.

Now fuck off and pay debts Alberto.

Anyone got any inforgraphics on Mossad involvement in global events/conspiracies?

Go argue with people that make DNA tests, jewish haplogroup is J1. they are cousins from the arabs. just because you have jewish descent and you born in russia doesnt mean you dont have dirty arab/jewish blood. truly disgusting.

>another movie of dirty jews/arabs calling europeans arabs and niggers hahahah

Go suck your daddy cock you inbreed fuckwad.

(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

the dnc had seth rich killed
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

sage

bitch, I'm 100x whiter than you

Jew triggered! dont like to listen to the truth? lmao

if le consecutive matching digitales above posters have to get married

im still whiter than you though

I could pull any pic from the net too.
the pics you are posting are irrelevant. i actually posted survey of DNA ocurrences!

yeah, and im actually proving that im white, kek

But where is the proof you are jewish?

Time stamp as well.

The modern state of Israel has nothing in common with the biblical state of Israel. It's like pseudo Jews took up the name but dropped all their responsibility. Elitist and entitled, another Babylon about to fall.

Ayo hol up.

How is this a slide thread you Reddit faggot? I hope you get banned

Oy vey Assad is turning citizens into lampshades we have to hurry before all the evidence burns

Rofl. what does that prove?
Just go fuck yourself cunt

Funny for the whites to end up splitting up inbetween due to jews... and those 6 gazzilions... and moslems pretending to fight each other.

im fucking jewish.

wait... if it's that hard for me to prove im jewish, doesn't that mean jews are white and therefore indistinguishable from white christians?
>you just got btfo

Wow, bait shops been cleaned out.
>Happy i cant bait um now?

not a slide thread btw

>wait... if it's that hard for me to prove im jewish, doesn't that mean jews are white and therefore indistinguishable from white christians?

JIDF logic everyone, here take your prize

>hurr durr muh jidf

>>Whattabout the concentration camp they run called Palestine?

It was renamed to israel.

“The world will wipe out Daesh, the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda,” he said, using the Arabic nickname for the Islamic State.

S'alright with me, goy