Why do you hate muslims so much Sup Forums? Is it jealousy?

Why do you hate muslims so much Sup Forums? Is it jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4511994/East-London-borough-child-deaths-related-parents.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta75NNb6MQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't hate Muslims. I just don't want them in white, western countries.

I was on a tour of Jerusalem and the only people that heckled the group was an old muslim man, everyone else was fine

They can go fuck goats and blow themselves up on somebody else's lawn. please and thank you.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

post her feet

i spent half my life not really knowing wtf a muslim even was then suddenly they start going yalla yalla habibi and slaughtering everyone and each other
i just think they're unusually aggressive and therefore dangerous

>don't you want to fuck the mooslim pussy that has been used by her uncle since she was 9 goyim?

Jealousy of what?

I admit I do hate them but I still want to fuck a mutilated sewn up pussy before I die. So there's that.

Because I am loyal to Western civilisation, and Islam has been an enemy of Western civilisation for like 1400 years.

>jealous
>of inbred child molesting closeted homosexuals
Things that make you go hmm.

How about because they contribute almost nothing to the world except mudslime violence?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4511994/East-London-borough-child-deaths-related-parents.html

And lots of other reasons, just saw this one today.

I don't want them anywhere.
Muslim hate thread?

Slide thread, sage.

I hate them because I cant fuck them

Europe is becoming more inbred because of Muslims.

Fucking faggot OP. i had to find her feet on my own

sage.

>anti free speech
>mostly consist of low IQ sandniggers
>anti racism
>anti science
>anti everything fun
>practice circumcision

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

fuck i want to lick her pussy while she stands like that

They're anti-racist. Pure bullshit objectively certain races are superior

>dat ass

Im jealous of their huge welfare checks and ability to get away with rape and murder. So yes

Sup Forums mainly doesn't like non-whites. If Muslims were predominately white Sup Forums would have no problem.

>>anti racism
Bullshit. Arabs are the most racist people in the world

Mainly because they are practicing members of a religion that says you should kill anyone who refuses to convert to said religion and that anyone who doesn't convert to said religion will suffer in eternal agony and hellfire for all eternity when I die. Ergo the religion literally asks it's adherents to try to send me to a place where I'll be tortured forever with no hope of escape.

It's downright un-neighborly if you ask me.

Where the fuck do you get this shit? Genuinely curious where you read this bullshit

Because of the barbaric behavior that is allowed within that culture; such as, stoning women to death for adultry, even out in the open where the public can watch.

this. sage against the dying of the light

because most are scum

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

I lived with them for two years and was horrified at how disgusting they were

If you're a muslim, you can use ADHD as a reason to be acquitted for rape in sweed-cuckland.
Yes we hate them.

The Quran

Well, there's the third option of being a dhimmi, but yes, that's basic Islam, dunno what
is butthurt about

Probably not in my case, considering I'm agnostic.

Stop killing us

Because they're religious.

I think it might have something to do with how muslims are generally tiny angry shitheads (basically half human, half animal) whose asses are getting kissed by some weird shadow government movement around the world, and we still dont really know why.

True, you and I both would be killed if we remained pure infidels

I'd fake Christianity tho

Blood and urine would have been a nice touch. Would have completed the "uncleanliness" thing that Muslims hate so much.

but she doesnt even have a clit

>Jews hate so much
>Unrepented sin in Christianity the same thing
Literally one big kike scam from the beginning

Muslims have only caused problems from 622 until today. Sure they may have helped us move as a species in ye olde days, but today they are filth walking our streets. I do like their history however, but future historians are gonna look back at us and say "Islamic individuals were migrating into christian european lands, pretending to be refugees, while only coming to europe to commit crime and ruin the country they are in."

You think I could get away with pretending to be a Buddhist or do they hate those too? I just find Abrahamic religion super distasteful in general desu.

ISIS is anti-racism, according to their propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta75NNb6MQ8

>jealousy

It's because they keep blowing shit up, live like savages, and come to our countries and demand we change our way of life to better suit their beliefs.

I don't know, maybe it's because your a bunch of uncultured angry little fucks

Muslims is but a shallow word of what it used to be.
"Under his personal leadership, his forces defeated the Crusaders at the Battle of Hattin, leading the way to his re-capture of Palestine, which had been seized from the Fatimid Egyptians by the Crusaders 88 years earlier. Though the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem would continue to exist for a period, its defeat at Hattin marked a turning point in its conflict with the Muslims and Arabs. As such, Saladin is a prominent figure in Kurdish, Arab, and Muslim culture. Saladin was a strict adherent of Sunni Islam. His noble and chivalrous behavior was noted by Christian chroniclers, especially in the accounts of the Siege of Kerak, and despite being the nemesis of the Crusaders, he won the respect of many of them, including Richard the Lionheart; rather than becoming a hated figure in Europe, he became a celebrated example of the principles of chivalry."
Remember when Islam was led by people from the levant? Actual men who have integrity, now Islam is under crypto-jews aka "wahabis".
Even the dark ages seem light compared to this shit

Yep, mad about the Golden age.

Traditional women, men are in charge, collectivist ideals with nationalistic pride, conquering peoples oh and mofucking MONEY.

Same.

IIRC the original rule--not sure if it's in the Koran or hadith or what--was only for People of the Book but they sometimes extend it to the Eastern religions.

I don't know about that but people here sure do hate me

Just remember guys, it's not rape if you kidnap them and force them to be your sex slave! Signed- the Koran.

>How would you feel if one of those animals did that to your mother or sister? What would you do to them?

You have one fucking life. Why cover yourself up like that?

Because they fuck goats.

I'm actually fairly certain that the Bible says something extremely similar

Disgusting both in and out of clothes.

I dont mind them if they dont force their believes on me.
sadly though the majority however wants to do just that

These anons have the right idea. We need to humiliate their women and make them sex objects and fetishize them

>Anime
lol

I hate those who hate me,

1. Most of them are non white inbred dessert people.
2. The muslims in my country betrayed their faith/race/culture/identity for privileges, and now they larp dont really follow their religion and have identity crises.
So basically because they are not white and because of the collective political actions taken by local muslims over here threw the century's.

No, its because of their allahu akbars.

She's actually stunning.

Nope the Koran is explicitly anti-racist. Was considering converting but that and the acceptance of divorce turned me away

Fucking hell that's gross, I guess that's why they cover their bodies

>Implying raping women is wrong
Fuck off white-knight and hell if my sister did get raped i'd be glad maybe she'd cop on

So are people who live in Maine.

Actual contact with the Bantu tends to change that and there's a long tradition of Arab racism toward nignogs. They were so redpilled they castrated their slaves so they didn't become, you know, America.

Islam is mental slavery. It's the comfort of knowing what to think and do at all times.

I've dedicated my life to learning and appreciating beauty and human endeavor. Islam would destroy all that. All Islam permits is for humanity to sit around thinking about how cool Allah is. Everything else is a dangerous competitor.

One might think that humans will naturally prefer freedom, but we have a side that enjoys bondage, and that is what Islam taps into. To know the path that your life took was the only one it could have. To have an immortal father figure to please.

If we allow Islam to dominate us, it will be a new dark age.

I hate that they don't integrate.
I hate that retarded language of theirs.
I hate their beards.
I hate their goatfucking.
I hate their culture.
I hate their suicide bombing culture.
I hate their shithole countries.

Let them die.

>is it jealously?

yeah i am real jealous of them. especially their culture which is stuck in the past. oh, I'm very jealous of their ability to inbreed.

when 50% of arabs are inbred, there are bound to be problems with them.

Convert or die. Those are your choices. Jews and Christians get the extra choice of paying more taxes if they don't take the first two options.

That girl uses a freakish amount of makeup. I wonder what's the point of the veil if you're trying to make yourself attractive anyway.

HAHAHAH
yes, it's jealousy

This, Point out the titties and the DSL

A modest wife that cooks and knows her fucking place as non whore mother of my children?

A wife that doesn't become a sassy little teapot backtalking money waster on fifty pairs of shoes?

A wife that hates Jews as much as me? My hate turns her on?

I'll take 42.

Jealous of the fact that you are OK with the rape, mutilation, and murder of your women, no not really. Jealous of the fact that your inability to act civilized and live among individuals with differing views than you without killing them unless they convert, nope still good.

Pol is jealous that they can keep their women in check. Hopefully the constant invasion of BBCs will make polacks realize muslims are not the problem - shitskins are.

Do you think he gets head cheese from that uncut dick?

I love muslims, they'll make great obedient sex slaves after we kill the subhumans constantly blowing themselves up. Why hire a cleaning lady when you can have one of these for free, and they'll love you because you don't beat her like the brown sandshits did?

Cause they are holding back the world with their caveman ideology.

I want wahhabism to spread in Europe and see it crumble, I'll just stand here and have the time of my life.

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use shill force to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Have you ever met a muslim?

I am slightly jealous that some inbred retard who fucks goats also gets to fuck this girl.

Hello, shill. Good-bye, shill.

Sup Forums doesn't really hate Islam/Muslims. In fact they secretly think they're based. It's why they want to emulate some of their ideas.

>Why do you hate muslims so much Sup Forums? Is it jealousy?

I think it's more the part where they murder women with rocks.