How do we solve the obesity problem?

Lets be honest. Gmos have fucked up our food. Americans are laughably obese. The average 60+ person needs an electric vehicle to move around. What do we do?

>How do we solve the obesity problem?
Zombie apocalypse.

I agree that obesity is a problem, but how are the GMOs to blame? People here eat too much and don't live active lives.

end welfare programs except for the truly needy (disabled, elderly, mentally ill)

The fuck are you blaming GMOs for?

The culprit is an excess of sugar and starches in the SAD combined with sedentary living.

hahaha just stop eating lmao

>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Obesity Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Big Mac Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

Charge health insurance premiums on a per pound basis

Stop normalizing being obese, stop subsidizing healthcare for obese people.

t. Registered dietitian

the dnc had seth rich killed

sort yourself out, Bucko

What if I'm disabled due to my obesity.
>checkmate

wait for gen Z, they grew up on leafy greens and legumes. All these diabetic fucks are McMansion boomers with nothing on the mind but Chili's and Hostess.

I HAVE THE ANSWER LOOK NO FURTHER:

Dont eat carbs during the week. No chocolate or ice cream. On weekends you can cheat.

Carbs are the +1 and only reason for obesity.

>GMOs are the problem
Put down the Baconator and take a biology class, brainlet

Drastically cut sugar. Use tax to do this.
Drastically cut processed food. Also use tax to do this.
Stop subsidizing shit food like fructose syrup.
Start subsidizing fresh-vegetables.
Put in place a preventative health program where everyone gets subsidized forms of exercise. All this requires state support and a president who isn't a fat lardass with retarded ideas about exercise and health.

It's not primarily GMOs, user. They're more responsible for fucking over farmers than destroying health.

Remove Coca Cola and everything they've made.

Just from my perspective on the street, blacks have a roughly 85% obesity rate, Mexicans around 75%.

Because of how (((diverse))) and ((enriched))) we are, it skews our obesity ratings. I highly doubt the average white American is any fatter than the average leaf, bong, or kraut.

I'll give the Swedish credit though. I noticed how fit the people were when I visited. The women are absolutely lovely.

>muh GMOs
>I only eat gluten free
kys

remove keb...ooom.