Why are homeschooled kids smarter than the kids at public school?

Why are homeschooled kids smarter than the kids at public school?

Because public school wasn't designed with the education of kids as the priority

idk. how do fucking magnets work? i went to public school.

Selection bias - people tend to homeschool their kids when they think they can do a good job.

Also, it just makes sense that it would work better. One teacher can't devote that much attention to each kid when there's 20 in a classroom.

They can be. They can also be retarded, Children of the Corn tier autists. It depends on socialization and the values of the parents.

Was homeschooled with secular curriculum in the south, in contrast to other, more Christian peers in the co-op group. While they were given a dose of Dinos-on-the-Ark tier stuff, I received a more balanced approach. Had a deal of time to read by myself, and learned a deal from it.

That being said, seeing how schooling affected my peers made me question what everyone else in the public sphere was being inoculated with. Gave me a healthy skepticism of mainstream trends, for good or ill.

They have the undivided attention of a competent tutor, and they aren't spending half of their time waiting for one of the "trouble kids" every classroom has and the weakling teacher to stop having a back-and-forth argument that usually ends in death threats and possibly a physical altercation.

You start learning algebra in 8th grade in public school.

I think this might answer your question OP

Smart people don't become teachers.

No black kids nigging about in the hallways and classrooms so kids can actually fucking learn something

>time to read by myself
i imagine you learned a lot that way.
in public school kids are corralled from class to class by the sound of a ringing bell...operant conditioning.

Different sample sizes and population standard deviations. Can't compare statistically.

T.dept of education shill

Because literally everyone is. Public school is taking 13 years to learn calculus 1.

Rankings
>Latin Schools
>IB schools/French schools
>Religious schools
>homeschooling
>generic private schools
>teaching yourself with a few textbooks in a log cabin
>public schooling
>

b-but chris rock and tl;dr

too bad they're socially retarded

Regular schooled kids spend 6-7 hours per day including to and from school. Of that, maybe an hour is actual learning and productive work.
A home schooled kid can spend two to three hours per day of solid work and finish years ahead of the regular schooled counterpart.

It's all about efficiency. Schools aren't efficient.

I feel homeschooling isn't that far away academically from the schools higher up the ranking, plus your kid won't go crazy from the cutthroat competition at a young age.

People who say this are atheist degenerates who think wholesome values are autistic

If your kid goes to a good Ivy, literally no one will care as long as you tried to socialize your kid and s/he turned out passable.

Of course, is full of social retards as a result of public schooling.

Better teachers basically. I went to a private school wasn't really good but a lot better than the public were the teachers 50% didn't went or the school was closed.
Instead we had classes every single day even when it was raining or snowing

I've been public schooled, so I have almost no experience with any other kind of schooling. What I do know is that these schools cost a lot of money and no one cares where you went for high school once you graduate college. But because I have no idea what a French school is like, I'm not saying anything for certain.

Niggers

i went to public school until 6th grade. crazy niglets everywhere. didn't learn much. one cool black kid was my best friend for a while though.
>lutheran school through h.s. graduation
lutheranism is catholicism light and it was full on indoctrination, but the english classes were good. read 1984 and brave new world among others. in my "some college" i went to a public university and was once again surrounded by niggers. i can't think of one cool black dude/chick i met the whole time. the worst part was they made us use windows in all the CS classes. i had already learned a lot about linux...got pissed, dropped out.

Because they aren't loaded with kike shit. But enough of that.
Theres a war on, ya know!

regardless of not graduating college, i still have a successful IT career due to being an autodidact

fpbp

Because parents who love their kids homeschool them and teach them valuable lessons instead of making them choose which gender they want to be or which shitskin they want to miscegenate with.

>20 in a classroom
Which prarie is your little house on?
There were like 45 kids to a class when I went.

that's a lot. mine were about 30. small/medium city.