It's over

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oversight-chairman-jason-chaffetz-demands-all-fbi-documents-trump-comey-n760556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers tounge my anus

fpbp

Seth Rich says sage

Yup, comeys fucked.

I think this is all part of a plan. Comey tried to blackmail Trump during a meeting and he got the threat on tape, he fired him knowing his replacement would be a very partisan person who can't resist releasing his memos.

Putin killed Seth Rich.

This is the worst rerun episode ever

Chaffetz is calling the NYT's bluff
If this isn't obvious to you, you haven't read the NYT article he's referencing

Trump will be impeached before any of that happens because he's a narcissistic retard who thinks he's clever.

Why?

If it results that their sources are fake will this end the "officials" meme?
This reporters are writing shit up without cinting sources i hope it ends son and everything will calm down a bit

>its fucking nothing

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

This is great.

>demand proofs
>its literally nothing
>again

and the cycle continues

Well shit. I guess we're going to find out who was full of shit by the end of the month.

You think trump's going to tweet about this one, or actually lay low for once?

Castro said subpoenas will go out after 72 hours

Trump faggots nervously posting Seth rich meme another time

I think that they'll have all trickled out to the news before then.

And Comey himself will read them when he sits before the panel anyway.

It's only beginning.

Just a reminder that trump won't be impeached. Not because this isn't impeachable on the contrary if it was a democrat president doing this they would already be impeached. Trump won't get impeached cause republicans control congress. The only thing that MIGHT get trump impeached was if he literally shot somebody on the street but even Trump thinks he might get away with that too.

nice logic but republicans want trump out so they can put in puppet pence fuccboi

>shoots Clinton in Florida in front of a Publix
>claims Stand Your Ground law
>represented by Zim-Zam in court
>surprise verdict sentences Chelsea to death

Democrats will try to impeach him though and call Republican bluffs, then use their pack of pursuing charges on Trump as fodder in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

The DNC is winning this situation unless the GOP takes control of it and handles their own mess.

Author notwithstanding, the contents of the latest NYT piece make big claims almost immediately admitting they didn't read the memo they're referencing
Chaffetz is holding the NYT to their assumed journalistic integrity and asking for the documents they described

best thing that could have happened. lets see the memos friends. lets find out why Comey didn't give this information to the DOJ. lets find out how these memos leaked.

lol are you a real person? have you ever heard of Chaffetz? he's never failed to let us down with any meaningful investigations into any of the actual crimes, he'll certain fail miserably here as well

don't you worry

>i-i-its over d-drumpys
>g-go to sleep now its d-d-done now
ahhahahhahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhahahhaha kys nigger

don't forget to sage

>he thinks congress and the senate are accountable to the president or the party

Do you even government nigger?

They can impeach him just to make themselves look good, taking away a guy hated by libs with 30 percent likability with his own party member is a good move it secures them the next election

The jews wont survive the 21st century. I know that for sure.

Trump is officially uncucked.

The jews are scared.

The God Emperor is back.

wen

>Jason Chaffetz calling the NYTs bluff

I fucking love it.

>if it was a democrat president doing this they would already be impeached
lol no

enjoy your ban

So, Congress looking to clarify things is terrible? Means the man is going to get impeached? Really, shill?

Obama had the whole Snowden thing and Fast and the Furious. Those were real scandals and he came out fine.

Any shitlibs wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets impeached by august? I wanna put up 100

the entire world didn't want to see obama crash and burn.

sage

O it doesn't if the republicans impeached trump it would be admitting to the country that the candidate they ended up falling in line and supporting in the end was a huge disaster and you can bet your ass the democrats would use that as ammunition in 2-18 and the next election.

CNN hired Laura Jarrett, the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser Valerie Jarrett, to cover President Trump's Department of Justice despite having absolutely no experience in "journalism".

CNN hired Democrat strategist and former chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile, who provided Hillary Clinton with the debate questions during the Democrat primary debate against Bernie Sanders.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Obama's former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

NBC General Counsel Kimberley D. Harris served as White House Deputy Counsel and Deputy Assistant to President Hussein Obama...

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.Susan Rice is the one who went on the Five Sunday talk shows blaming Benghazi on a video... A talking point put forth by Ben Rhodes Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.... See next:
Ben Rhodes is the guy responsible for floating out the video lie/narrative regarding Benghazi... No wonder CBS and the rest of the MSM didn't cover the story... Couldn't make Hussein Obama look incompetent, or worse, now could we. Oh, and by the way,

CBS News President David Rhodes just happens to be Ben Rhodes' brother.

Both CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, have siblings that not only worked at the White House for President Obama, but they worked at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi." The same agency from which General Flynn was just fired. Immagine that...Wonder who leaked the information?

CNBC vice president of communications Brian Steel worked in the Bill Clinton White House for Vice President Al Gore and held three different positions in the Clinton administration, including two in Clinton’s Department of Justice..

ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos donated $75,000 to the Clintons personal “charity” was a top operative in Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign and then served as communications director of his White House.

ABC News Reporter Martha Raddatz, Obama at her wedding. She also took it upon herself to debate Trump instead of sticking to her roll as moderator during the Presidential debate. She should have recused herself as a "moderator".

NPR White House correspondent, Ari Shapiro, is married to Michael Gottlieb, a lawyer who joined Obama's White House counsel’s office.

The Washington Post's Justice Department reporter, Sari Horwitz, is married to William B. Schultz, the general counsel of Obama's Department of Human Services.

ONE_DIMENSIONAL_MAN

is this the shortest '"precidency'" ever ?

What do they hope to achieve with this? Obstruction? Trump didn't lie or impede or try to bribe anything away. Simply saying "I hope you can let this go" means absolutely nothing.

Good lord liberals really are retarded.

>somehow this wall of text is relevant when Fox has deep ties to everyone at the White House

Bullshit.

Oboomba had fast & furious, IRS targeting, pallets of cash to Iran, and fraud at HUD just to name a few scandals at the tip of the iceberg. None of the corrupt or inept Congress wanted to go past a farcical investigation.

DRUMPFAGS
BTFO
T
F
O

Well it's about to get real fucking interesting.

Either the memos exist (and say what was claimed) or they don't. Also isn't Comey supposed to testify on Thursday? We might not have to wait until next week to find out.

Who will trump bomb as a last-ditch effort to stave off his impeachment?

It was to be expected. Trump doesn't know how to play by the rules and gets fucked by them.

Comey for President!

The Snowden thing was a completely legal thing, it's just the public didn't like it. Plus that type of surveillance originated in the bush era

It's called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. Nixon got impeached for about the same thing.

Yeah, just like pizzagate! And Seth Rich! And her emails!

To create plausible deniability for hacking the DNC... And frame Hillary...

Maine.

>Your boss as you to sit meet with him and politely ask you to stop investigations on people close to him
>fire him and later admit it was due to the investigations despite denials from your PR team
>threaten him with "tapes" on twitter if he talks
For anyone who isn't a retarded bootlicker this all looks suspicious as fuck.

>surprise verdict sentences Chelsea to death
naked

You could at least try and type like youre not just off the boat from reddit.

Except, you know, it's been literally something, every time, for months?

This assumes that everyone who voted for him actually believes any of it, and assuming that no one believed a hint of the bullshit that was slung at him on his way into office, I don't think his support will budge a nudge.

It's strange. Whenever I see pictures of 10's of thousands of people like that it makes me wonder "You have to know that at least 1 in every couple hundred of them have to pee so fuckin bad, but are going through crazy mental and physical gymnastics holding it in as to not break formation"

>Yeah, just like pizzagate! And Seth Rich! And her emails!

>pizzagate
there was evidence in the emails, the Alefantis/Brock connection, the businesses, other pedo arrests, etc

>Seth Rich
evidence was a dead body, and various times Assange hinted at the leak, also the reward

>emails
The podesta emails were evidence in and of themselves

On the other hand, the NYT uses a nameless source who "read portions" of an unclassified memo to them over the phone. Ergo, we don't know who they talked to and not even they saw the elusive memo. 0 verifiable proof, or anything, for us (the people) to go on besides "take our word goy!"

>guarantee getting primaried by a livid base to get a pat on the head from CNN

Not very many people are that stupid.

Seems a bit too suspicious, like a double bluff to me

bill clinton was impeached, faggot. a man can still be president after he's impeached.

trump is too retarded for that.

that's what they said of Andrew Jackson, that he was too stupid to be so scheming. history went to the victor.

andrew jackson an orange, moronic, male paris hilton too? excuse my ignorance, not a historian.

Impeaching Trump means civil war
Mattis will save the USA from the corrupt house

you forgot WAPO hired former Hillary campaign manager Podesta

Faggot. You spent all this time in Photoshop for this.

The New York Times released the Clinton server story when they had no choice. They had been sitting on it for weeks. They tried to do the same thing with the story Thernovitch broke about Susan Rice. He fucked up their usual method, where they hold onto things damaging to the Left until someone else is about to break it, then they break it so they have some influence over the narrative. All of these media outlets do this, but the NYT is the worst because they have so many sources.

Any shitlibs wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets impeached by august? I wanna put up 100.

he wont make midterms. fact.

are you under the impression that even a small majority support him?

His approval rating is in the toilet, don't confuse an election victory with actual support for him. Not with our election system. He won millions of votes behind clinton and his support, as low as it was on that day, has fallen precipitously every since.

Or it could be trump just made some miscalculation. Not every misstep is part of some grander plan in his game of 4D chess.

Pretty much this.

Mostly fabricated fiction. I would hardly call Podesta emails as evidence. Unless you're a blue pilled fanboy.

Niggers

FAKE
A
K
E

Depends who he hires as a lawyer. He needs to lawyer up hard for this one. And if he decides to be a moron and start tweeting away dumb shit, he's fucked.
If he follows legal council he may just get out of this until the next big blunder.

Rachel Maddow is talking about this shit right now. Trump russia is heating up.. She just broke the scoop on a new manafort scoop

i know you're ignorant, that's why im making you look like an emasculated boy with that poor passive-aggressive attempt at sarcasm.

not orange, though. he had terrible skin because he was an alcoholic, and also suffered from weird outbursts due to bullet in his shoulder from a duel. his hair was pretty bad, too.

Bet. Email me

Republicans hate Trump. They hated him from the start. He doesn't stand for anything conservative. He was a life long Democrat.

Pence is their golden boy.

Pence is the guy who will get on stage and call the gays faggots and weed the silent killer.

And btw I'm not a lefty. I hate them more than the conservatards. But they are still Conservatards.

>Be business man
>Fire shit employee when they are out of office
>Secure office so files/evidence aren't destroyed taken
>Find notebook
>Realize employee is an autist and writes in a diary
>Full dirt on previous boss and CEO
>Leak tidbit of diary to HR
>HR requests said diary
>HR sees horrendous crimes previous boss committed

This would be the greatest chess move in any politics ever.

YOU retarded FUCKERS need TO learn HOW washing WORKS.

I've personally redacted congressional testimony as a fucking intern. The executive branch laughs at this shit. Contempt of Congress, joke. Congressional subpoenas, joke.

Its all a fucking joke because getting all those douchebags to agree on a contempt rule, politics and all, is impossible.

Comey could shit on Chaffetz's wife's face and Congress is too dysfunctional to agree on any sanction.

He will resign. He won't go through the impeachment process.

There are none and Trump is a fool for tweeting that. A scared fool.

Do you really believe that Trump is a good guy?

He's a corporate stooge and teetering on moron right now.

What declassification or subpoenas will reveal is simply that a shit ton of people in politics, left and right, Comey, Hillary, Trump are all snakes in the grass.

As if we didn't already know that since the beginning of time that politicians suck.

>American
Check
>inflated sense of self-importance
Check

Of course user. They have rules and stuff for it as well. Like don't lock your knees, because you will pass out. etc. etc.

Nice reddit spacing new friends

TWO scoops?

Major news networks are now confirming the validity of OP

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oversight-chairman-jason-chaffetz-demands-all-fbi-documents-trump-comey-n760556