Most redpilled Church?

What's the most redpilled Church to go to? I went to my friends Pentecostal Church and they where all race-mixing hippy cucks screaming like apes, I want to start going to Church again but i'm not sure where.

Orthodoxy, try the Russian Orthordox Church Outside of Russia

Outside of the current pope, how redpilled is the average Catholic church?

what a meme.

they were the losers of the great schism.
Look past the cuckery in catholocism and you have the wests largest bastion of god fearing citizens. Orthodox gives you nothing.

Catholic and Orthodox are pretty good, but don't fall for the Russia meme.

This
>mfw wear a cross around my neck since birth
Almost all orthodox Christians hate fags and mudslimes

forgot pic

this.
also FPBP.

Go to a Lutheran church

Depends on what state/city you live in user. My church here in southern california is like 90% latino, but the Father is based af. I have also gone to some Catholic churches in predominantly white areas of socal and they've been more liberal with their sermons. But user you should check out your local church

>catholicism
I don't get it, aren't you supposed to worship Jesus and not whatever crusty pedophile some old people in red voted for?

>aren't you supposed to worship Jesus
You are supposed to worship the one true God in the first place

We don't worship the Pope, if you can't understand that i won't even waste my time explaining.

Church isn't a building or even a theology

>religion
>redpilled
pick only one

I go to an Antiochan Greek Orthodox church in Southern California. Orthodoxy is awesome, man. It is actually the true way to worship, and it involves no pedo patriarchs like the Catholic church. Come home, white man.

No you just need his permission and service to be able to worship.

Fuckong ubelievable

they don't hate lgbtq2

>superstition
>la redpill
No, fuck off.

Atheism is degeneracy desu, go away nu-pol

We need a church of Kek. Nothing else compares.

didnt say anything about atheism

What does this imply then? Agnosticism?
>religion
>redpilled
>pick only one

Fearing God while being in Satan's Church is nothing to be proud of.

They fear God...and yet follow a church that teaches the opposite of what is in the bible.

You put a hardcore Catholic from 2017 AD next to a hardcore Pagan from 2017 BC and the only difference would be their clothes. They have the same idols and rituals

Like to say Catholicism but atm it's Orthodox

Religion is a corruption of spirituality.
Each religion teaches a set of beliefs it's adherents should adopt as their worldview. But beliefs are not based in knowledge, otherwise, religions wouldn't teach their followers to believe but to know.

Spirituality doesn't assume anything about the nature of man, reality or existence. It allows the person to explore philosophies, religious ideas, ritual or meditative practices and to, through both study and personal experience, create a picture of the Truth.

Undisputed fact that societies need religion to thrive and grow. Fuck off.

societies need exploration, not dictatorial theologies that fear inquisition.

>tfw the nearest Orthodox Church is almost 2 hours away

Maybe he's implying that being redpilled is a bad thing? Because you could call atheist PUA MGTOW neo-nazis redpilled, but that doesn't mean they're not a cancer upon society.

reminder to go and post on 8 CH net /christian/
check out goodmorningwhiteamerica also

Godspeed

Just looked it up, it's an hour and a half. Still too far.

>implying that a total of a 3 hour drive is too much of an inconvenience to further your decent into being a slave to bullshit jews wrote 1600 years ago.
Kek.

Jehovah's Witnesses

this
t. fedora and former roman catholic

Every protestant church is different, even among the same denomination. Pentecostals are strange people so I wouldn't start there but you have to look into the individual churches. Try Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, etc but some of the larger national organizations have been compromised now like the Lutherans. It doesn't mean Lutherans are bad you just have to look into things. I have nothing against Catholics but you can see the decay in the leadership and I couldn't personally support that.

Saying where you live would help.

Amish

WTF is going on in here.

I hope this is a troll. I actually know some and their doctrine is ridiculous. Half of the stuff is just there to separate themselves from other Christians. They think the cross is pagan along with Christmas, birthdays, military service...) and only 144,000 people in human history go to heaven. The rest just "sleep" until judgment day which they base on one comment Jesus made when resurrecting Lazarus.

Amish don't let people into their communities except on rare occasions to add variety to the gene pool. Mennonites let anyone in.