What's so bad about working with Russia?

What's so bad about working with Russia?

Trump and Flynn should have just owned up to it right at the beginning

I know, tell me about. What did Russia do that was so terrible? CNN even refered to Russia was US's adversary, literally WTF? Since when?

would eat the farts out of those asses brah

I don't know, Sergei. What could possibly be bad about Russia?

what did he mean by this?

this is why i voted for him. trump should be proud, but is instead taking the coward's approach. disappointed

Never happened. Why are you making shit up?

Oh, this is a slide thread isn't it?

he wants to tounge fuck their fart boxes.

Russia literally opposes the U.S. and everything we do. They're not on our side. Why the fuck do you think they're always supporting the other side? They don't care about working with us, they care about staying as powerful as we are, and to do that, they must aid our opponents in these proxy wars. They can't, and won't trust us to let us have our way with the world because they feel as if we will start to weaken them and eventually topple them.

Russia isn't our friend, and never will be.

This, and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.

>Russia literally opposes the U.S. and everything we do.
Yeah, we're a leftist liberal nigger infested degenerate mongrel dumb shithole and Russia is an Orthodox Christian country which holds onto right wing traditionalist values.

Hi Andrei. How does it feel being locked out of Eurovision because you can't stop invading your neighbors?

We really need to get on the good side of Russia as a buffer against against China.

So we should be fine with dictatorships that treat their own people like garbage?

Who gives a fuck about Eurovision on the world stage of international politics you astronomical dumb fuck?

Putin doesn't treat Russians garbage though. He only dismantles and prosecutes cultural subversives which any good leader should do. And I don't see anything wrong with a goid, string, positive dictator. It's almost like having a monarch. Do you hate monarchies?

>What's so bad about working with Russia?
Nothing. Liberals are just hypocrites citing irrational fear. But don't you be scared of those murderous Islamic folk! Das racist!
>Trump should have owned up to it
>It
Context matters. The information they shared with Russia wasn't "HIGHLY CLASSIFIED" as the "HIGHLY CITED (((SOURCES))) CLAIM". It was information given to Trump by Israel, regarding ISIS. So, to help Russia fight ISIS, Trump shared the information. Literally not a national security risk and libcucks are pushing the INBEACHDRUMPF narrative hard as fuck, because of the DNC corruption ongoing scandal that is currently rocking them. His name was Seth Rich and he was killed for trying to give us the transparency we deserve and demand but apparently the liberals don't actually want.

MUH MCCARTHY
MUH REAGAN
MUH COLD WAR

>Who gives a fuck about Eurovision on
You blasphemous heathen. You realize that Eurovision is the primary reason why Russia have hesitated in extended their invasion of the Ukraine?

The left is still in Cold War Mode. And was trying to shill for an invasion or intervention in Ukraine before Donnie got elected.

That's why.

You have to ask what's so bad about Russia and you're connected to the internet. Fuck me, that's discouraging.

Except that it's ruled by a degenerate group of retarded mobsters and is literally so easy to brainwash that the few billionaires who own all of the TV stations prop up obviously fake opposition groups and the people eat it up.

>He only dismantles and prosecutes cultural subversives
Well that sounds rather vague. Could anyone that dares to question his actions be considered "cultural subversives" that need to be prosecuted? What exactly is the boundaries here?

>Do you hate monarchies?
Yes

>Liberals are spiteful, passive-aggressive, and hold grudges
>The liberal meme "progressive tolerance" is just that - a meme
No waaay, say it ain't so :O