Do you guys want us to keep being seen like this. I know calling them niggers and muzzies may seem funny and all...

Do you guys want us to keep being seen like this. I know calling them niggers and muzzies may seem funny and all, but do you really think this is the best way to fulfillment of the redpilling of the left? All we are doing is creating more and more tension between the two. Just because we are the ones posting on this board, doesnt mean were the only ones browsing it. The left uses pol/ as a means of finding out what we are up to. When they hop on here and the first thing they see is

>there be niggers in muh cuntry
>what do

All im saying is, is redpilling is pretty hard when people are automatically turned off because anything you say can and will be ascociated with "racism" and our words fall on deafened ears.

TL;DR We claim we want to redpill as much as possible, yet spout NIGGER any chance we get. Then bitch and try to get back at those who fight against it.
Fucking pick up and do your part and quit being defenerates.
Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agJI3MErwQA
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=jkE-D7mJ9CA
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx#sharia
youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up you fucking nigger

Muslim are not a race you stupid nigger

I'm just here to watch autists ruin the world

Fuck off, nigger. Sup Forums isn't for dropping pills on normies, it's where the pills are made.

What is this nigger niggering on about? Fucking nigger.

6 minutes:

>HAC Why I Say Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=agJI3MErwQA

fuck off you nigger & sandnigger apologist

no (you) for yew

saged slide theread.

DAY OF ROPE SOON
A
Y

O
F

R
A
K E K , S O O N
E

S
O
O
N
!
gonna take this time to tell dummies that they can use the sage option if they feel the need to respond to a paid shill.

Seth Rich is the story

Does using the word nigger scare you, nigger?

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

also, nigger

>implying we care
Fuck off nigger

And back to r3ddit you go proud goy.

No it isn't and IDGAF, faggot

this

Proving my point. Im doing the same thing you guys do, except not in degenerate fashion.
You guys only make the redpill harder to fucking swallow for most.

Most of it is larping liberals trying to keep normies from being redpilled
This guy is just being ironic.

My great-uncle had a saying.
"A nigger is a nigger is a nigger is a nigger."

I don't give a fuck about the nigger faggot left/liberals they are worth just as much as the shitskins that ruin the Western Civilization.

I agree with everything thats being said about the fucking Seth rich bullshit going on. This isnt even about that or trying to slide shit past. Its just if you guys coukd stop being autistic for 5 fucking seconds because you feel edgy for saying the word nigger, youd realize that youre only destroying and back tracking your own AfuckingGENDA.

yeah you got a point jack. saw my ngo ship thread tweeted and had a moment of, "well if i hadn't used the word shitskin that'd look a lot better both for normies and for jack."

What you advocate isn't a redpill but the watered down kike narrative. Sup Forums redpilled me with no one toning anything down. Either you get on the train or become a nation of low iq shitskin subhumans

If we played nice and used normie language shariablue would become stronger and the normies would become emboldened to spout their shit. All this nigger talk scares the normies away.

>we
Fuck off nigger.

a certain amount of it is after living with these people, being threatened by these people, having them affect my life negatively, and finally getting to a point where I'm comfortable with hating them, it feels real good just straight up calling them the worst shit.

>I know calling them niggers and muzzies may seem funny and all, but do you really think this is the best way to fulfillment of the redpilling of the left?
Last I checked, the "left" is immune to logic. They ignore actual facts about race and integration. They seem to be on this whole white shame garbage at the moment.

It doesn't matter what we call a black person at all.....If you are white, you are instantly racist.

I don't mind that they made a box, and put me into it. They will continue to double down on stupid until the end of their lives.

We are only as abrasive as they are, except we're honest about it. It is the ability to act in such a way in the first place that allows us to have the right opinions and not to be deluded by the PC narrative.
tl;dr kill yourself faggot

I really admire what you're trying to do, but you're missing the point that what you call "redpilling" is fundamentally racist.

It's just a few Amerifat hillbillys that do that. This is Sup Forums after all.

Are you fucking dumb?
Do you realize that not everyone is the fucking same. When people are conditioned to act a certain way to a certain stimuli, you gotta be able to be flexible and have a work around other than using terms that immediately turn them off.
Youre only just digging us a deeper fucking hole for everyone to peer in a spit on us while we jack of yelling FUCK YOU NIGGERS HAHAH I SAID NIGGER FUCK YOU HAHAH.
purely uneducated faggots.

I entirely agree. People on Sup Forums should calm down a bit.

All that needs to change in the normie mind is the incorrect presupposition that all racism is bad. That's it. Everything else follows shortly. It's not a hard case to make.

I know being abrasive can be fun in terms of being different and unalike from the normies. But you autistic fucks have to realize that not everyone is abrasive. You guys dont give two shits what people think of your narrative.
I know you guys want this board "awlll to muhselves fugg normies amirite?" But this is where its going to stay too. Never pick up ground. Only picking up more autist to replace the ones who grew up and died out.

Its just saddening to see all this fucking potential wated cuz being dergahmatorie iz fuhn

I'm sorry france but you elected a gay man that was molested by a married woman with three kids and then married her and sold your country to the jews so it could be invaded with a cheap workforce to push you all out. apologies if no one takes anything you say serious now while you slowly boil in a frog cook of a country. how many attacks have you had in the last two days? 3? 4? all of you need to go back to lurking and acquire redpills and then restart the partisans and take your country back.

People who see the word NIGGER and immediately shut down mentally are unreachable and should be excluded from the conversation. Sort of like extreme vetting for the board

>It's not a hard case to make.

But it is, isn't it? You, who I assume are white, don't want to be judged by the actions of other white people.

I can tell by the way a lot of you express anger when you feel like you're personally being blamed for slavery or racism that you've never committed.

Wouldn't it reasonably follow that black people, much in the same way, don't want to be treated differently because of crimes they've never committed? The same follows for Muslims and Latinos.

Racism is universally bad because it's unjust. It places the burden of guilt upon an entire group--most of whom are not guilty.

this is also a valid point, if entry is not controlled to people already actually willing to accept redpills then you end up with trs with actual freemason and jewish symbols all over their site and members that go to discord chats shilling for stalinism and syndicalism.

you have to go back

There is nothing wrong with letting people say what they want to say. Once normalfags are here long enough, they want to, and do, say it too. The normalfags you're talking about are silenced and indoctrincated by the PC narrative, and only act thusly. Being like them might work, but it would be unnatural and fuck that. It isn't that hard to digest Sup Forums when no one is watching you. Your whining about "muh wasted potential" is teenage underage b& drama tier.

I knew alot of people wouldnt take this lightly. but itd make pushing our agenda way easier with easing the autism.
I have the same views as most of you, just a different, less degenerate way of going about it.
Its time to grow up and face the fact that youre FUCKING 20-30yrs old, and expecting to change the mindset of certain people by banking on the fact that theyre okay with being abrasive as balls.

You are the dumbest shill nigger. You don't know this place. Go fuck niggers you coal burning nigger lover.
Sage nigger

Our founding fathers were liberals you mongoloid, the enemy is Communism, Cultural Marxism, and Jewish Influence on our banking and entertainment industry. This is what happens when you don't defend your borders, you start to lose your culture.

into the trash this opinion goes.
>not all muslims goy
no just like 90 percent support sharia and like when whites die.
and the majority of blacks I've ever met in my life like when whites get fucked.
and the majority of mexicans want to take the country and fuck the gringo

let me ask you this, if there were a room full of like 200 people and someone told you, "yeah but not all of them are pedophiles" but you had proof that 90% were... would you leave your kid in that room while you went to work?

Those "willing to accept redpills" are a slim minority of people willing to outright reject the full humanity of anyone who isn't white. You aren't going to find enough people willing to go there to do anything productive other than ride Trump's coattails or stage some awful rally somewhere.

>acts like the word nigger should make people feel uncomfortable because freedom of speech isn't a thing

Fuck.

I don't want more normies here, there's enough faggotry poisoning Sup Forums as it is
scaring them off is the point, faggot
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is satire
>Sup Forums is a board of peace

stormkykes don't care about red pilling people or winning hearts and minds
they can't think past the animalistic rage they feel towards nigs and don't care about anything else
all the intelligent people on Sup Forums know that redpilling normies is FAR more important than
>muh niggers

also racism is the calling card of low IQ :^)

This.

If you want a world where the races are separate and void of racial genocide then weve got to start by not cause more commotion and creating more and more tensions between eachother. Im horrible with wording things so I apologize. Its just easier to push cultural marxism upon us when were the ones making it look like a fucking good thing.
People see this board and associate it with the alt right putting a bad name on it.
Its not fucking hard to get.

All you have is sketchy anecdotal evidence and out-of-your ass statistics.

I strongly doubt that you outright asked every black person you know whether they hated white people.

I strongly doubt that you are an authority on Mexican opinion.

>let me ask you this, if there were a room full of like 200 people and someone told you, "yeah but not all of them are pedophiles" but you had proof that 90% were... would you leave your kid in that room while you went to work?

In addition to the fact that you've pulled the "90%" figure out of your ass, you've created a scenario that laughably misrepresents racial and religious diversity in America

>you who i assume are white
why would his whiteness be a factor if you want equality ya fucken nigger

>what's the difference between classic liberalism and modern "liberals"

Huh, I honestly can't tell if this is satire or retardation.

10/10 I suppose.

>Our founding fathers were liberals
liberals who killed people, believed in God, had slaves, and didn't approve of homosexuality, so incomparable to today's marxist communist leftists.
if they were around today they'd never stop throwing up

don't worry
if you don't understand what's being said then the message doesn't apply to you

emoji poster, I really can't tell where you stand like ever. and I don't know if there's like multiples of you with the same calling card and posting style or what but you are the only poster I can't figure out. WHAT ARE YOU.

also no, civic nationalism is garbage and just means slow genocide... which just means that at some point one side or the other will get violent... which means you're right back to having to confront race issues. there is no other way than ethnostates. there is too much evidence that the cultural differences are actually genetics deep for the failed multicult ideology to continue. its not feasible and benefits no one but the globalist elite that thrives off a disjointed society.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkE-D7mJ9CA

>implying thw word nigger doesnt make people make people uncomfortable regardless of free speech.
I, myself can give two fucks, it doesnt piss me off bmcause im paler than most of you fucks on here.
But yeah, go say nigger to a black dude on the sfreets and record it.
I bet you wont cause youre just some fat unhealthy 30 yo manbaby in mommys basement still who probably couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag. Ffs.

>If you want a world where the races are separate and void of racial genocide

Here's the deal. America experimented with racial segregation for 100 years, and we learned that all it did was perpetuate injustice.

"racial genocide" as defined by red-pillers is laughable to just about anyone, because it's a woefully dramatic code-word for brown people fucking each other a lot and brown people fucking white people a lot .

Prettying up your language isn't going to change the fact that the majority of Americans are going to consider your ideas to be racist.

hes not wrong, its just that the two parties switched sides at one point. i might be wrong its been a while since my american history when i was a freshman.

I welcome anyone of any race into our cause.

As far as I'm concerned, our enemies is the authoritarian left and black people or anyone is welcome to fight alongside us.

i respect your opinion :^)

If you can't brush off casual racism your skin is too thin for Sup Forums and we don't want you here anyway. Go cry about your hurt fucking feelings on some other website. Sage.

You're pretty slow.

I mentioned what I thought was his race to give an example of racism that might personally frustrate him.

>implying that pale-ness makes you not cae when people say nigger
>implying that black people are violent
>implying that anyone who disagrees with you is a 30 yo manbaby in mommys basement who probably couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag
im the racist? Ffs.

The thing is, you don't get to decide what "hate speech" is, you stupid cunt. In order for actual intellectual progress to occur, the marketplace of ideas must be entirely open and free, and weak-minded people like you must be offended in the process. Anyone can argue that anything is "hate speech;" what you think it is isn't magically the law.

Dangers of LGBT: pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

To anyone who would try to argue that these citations only show correlation and not causation, that would be irrelevant. What's morally wrong is advocating something dangerous while keeping silent of its danger. lgbt is morally wrong for the same reason advocating moving to Africa without warning of malaria, AIDS, or niggers would be morally wrong. Also, it's a fact that the probability of cause increases with each correlation. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, anal cancer, AIDS, syphilus, hepatitis, pedophilia, mental illness, depression, and suicide are at least 10 things that correlate with lgbt (see citations).

96% of all child molesters are male.
1 out of 3 child molestation victims is a boy.
1-3% of the total US population is homosexual.
1-3% of the total US population commits 1/3 of the child molestation.
~55% of gay men are child molesters.

Yep, promoting LGBT, when it causes all this suffering and harm, sounds like "hate speech" to me. But I guess you'll just pass this off as "hate speech" too, because you're an idiot.

I live in the most diverse city in the united states. I get shit looks from black people just driving down the street. I've had multiple encounters with young black men and groups of young black men that have tried to steal my car, that have threatened to beat me up or shoot me for the stated reason that I am white. I am well aqcuainted with the illegal mexican community and how they think of white people and this land being "theirs" I've seen what their leaders say about america as they send their people north.

and yeah maybe 90% is high. fact is a high majority of muslims supports sharia
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx#sharia
this is literally just a site of sources.

Racism is the calling card of people who are not trapped in the PC straitjacket that decades of media brainwashing have created.

Shut the fuck up you niggershillingkike. Get the fuck out of here

>More and more tension

Good. And hopefully this ends with a civil war and the left as well as their pet apes swinging from ropes.

so what then is your stance on immigration to white countries when white immigration to muslim or black countries results in death?

This. Pray tell.

people,, people, , please try to remember to write sage in the [ options box] .. then you can shitpost and argue all you want. without giving a shill his shekels

Tone police pls go.

top kek, my id ends in 9mm. I like.

Go back to your safe space

>i live in the most diverse city in the united states

wow youre cool would you please exhale in my direction?

>im not a hypocrite because i didnt mean anything that i said! it was just an example of racism to trigger him!

You are putting the ball in their court by referring to them as Liberals. When you use the enemies terminology, you give them the advantage. These people are not liberals, they are communists. Confusing the terms is why there is such an increase in polarization, which is exactly what these people want to happen. Just because you believe in traditional American values doesn't make you "literally Hitler." The world is not a fair place, it is not our fault they did not evolve as fast of us, and as a result lost their land. If you read some of the Jews own history, you will find they owned 70% of the slave trade, and owned 40% of slaves in America. The civil war was very much a war against Americans and the Jews of of the South. Do you ever see a jew apologize for enslaving and selling people for the last 2000 years of the worlds history? I think not, and Americans will not apologize until they do the damn same.

reread my post you mongoloid I'm not saying it to virtue signal, I'm saying it cause it's shit and every white person here except mental defectives, young brainwashed people, and new arrivals from california are redpilled about race.

Nice attempt, ill give you 4/10niceb8

But yeah, you call a black man a nigger, youre most likely gonna be face down on the fround getting ass fucked lmao. Face reality. The world isnt what it all seems from behind your computer you fucking beta.

oh and...
>make people make people

>I get shit looks from black people just driving down the street.
Going to be honest, this is probably all in your head. If you're hanging out on Sup Forums all day, you're probably going to interpret the facial expressions of any black person who's had a bad day as hostile.

> I've had multiple encounters with young black men and groups of young black men that have tried to steal my car, that have threatened to beat me up or shoot me for the stated reason that I am white. I am well aqcuainted with the illegal mexican community and how they think of white people and this land being "theirs" I've seen what their leaders say about america as they send their people north.

You have issues with specific people, not a whole race. I'll level with you. I'm black. Even if I browse Sup Forums for a whole week and read "hang all niggers" and "kill all niggers" and "niggers stink" every single day, none of that justifies me developing a hatred for all white people or the white race. If I walk outside and get beat within an inch of my life by a cop, or if some white guy calls me a "nigger" from a moving pick-up truck, none of that justifies me wanting to develop a society separate from white people.

We're a society of individuals--some are good, and some are bad. But I can't condemn or judge anyone because of actions that they themselves didn't commit.

perhaps it should start with blacks stop calling everyone nigga, nigger, mynig...

race isn't an issue. don't care.
you can't make it an issue and you'll never EVER get any amount of people on your side if you think that race is the issue
the majority will NEVER agree with racism ever again.

you want to stay irrelevant and never accomplish anything until the day you die?
keep pushing race issues
want to defeat liberalism and globalism?
then drop racism and convince the majority that globalism and liberalism is bad
win or lose it's up to you

that only would make people assume that black people are violent. are you fucking retarded? if someone insults a white person based on their race, would you expect them to attack the insulter? no you wouldn't...

bacause youre a fucking raaaaaciiist

>Wouldn't it reasonably follow that black people, much in the same way, don't want to be treated differently because of crimes they've never committed? The same follows for Muslims and Latinos.
It doesn't matter what they want. They're killing us, and by us, I mean all of us. I'm actually Indian, Muslims have damaged my country and my people in terrible ways for more than 1000 years, and we didn't get a thing out of it. They stole our inventions and now it's called the "Islamic Golden Age" because Western history is Eurocentric and the Euros got a lot from India through the Arabs.

You also grouped Latinos and Blacks but that's unfair too, a 7% minority of Latino men aren't killing half of the people being killed in America. Latinos can easily be brought in to the fold and we can welcome them because they aren't evil like Muslims and stupid like Blacks.

There are powerful and simple cases to be made for racism against Muslims and Africans in particular. Hell, other brown people would probably be even more open than white leftists because they can see with their own eyes the damage those groups cause.

communism is an economic model tho
liberal is a term the majority of americans can understand and as we've seen during the election there's millions that hate liberals with a passion

just becuase the word used to mean something good doesn't mean it still carries the same weight in modern day conversation
replacing the word "liberal" with "communist" won't gain much traction

also, keep the insults on topic. this has nothing to do with beta-ness you fucking neeegroooo

There is no US you fucking dumb nigger

Its only common knowledge blacks get violent when called nigger. Im not speculating, I know this from experience, cause yes, I dont like the black culture. I prefer to stick with my own people.

I dont see whats hard to understand about this.
If you call a us crackers, I could really give two shits. Its the fact they take the word nigger as their own for some reason. And saying word in derogatory terms doesnt make it better.

Its
Not
That
Hard
To get

I didn't finish a thought here ^ and that is: Whites "oppressed" us sure but we got modern medicine, air conditioning, and the internet (etc etc etc) out of it. Notice how only former British colonies (the most heavily colonized areas) in Africa are the only African countries worth a shit in the street? It's not an accident. White people create wealth and happiness, Muslims create rape gangs. I know who I want to have around in 100 years.

>Liberals aren't actually bigots
They're the biggest closet-bigots on the planet. They justify all of their hate on bigotry. They're purely emotional and reactionary. They function almost exclusively outside of logic, science, and fact. Yet they cite themselves as superior, well, everything. They think they're better than everyone else for denying their own emotions and for hating almost everything.

And so what if we say niggerfaggot sometimes? We're allowed to. It's our god-given free speech rights. That's what pisses me off about the left. They have the ability to be rude cunts to us but we can't do it back? Fuck that retarded noise. Free speech isn't a one way street. They go around calling us nazis, and we'll go around calling them cucks. That's how it works because we're both free to do so. It's when one side tries to silence the other that people need to get back to their center and say "yo hol up".
The left is in middle of justifying silencing the right in order to completely take over. That's not going to happen.

It's not. Blacks and latinos especially has a culture that congratulates the alpha in particular, it has no room for beta males. Thus, looking a man in he eye and giving mean looks and gauging response is the best way to test alphaness.

shut up nigger
youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

Liberals/JDF posting hate speech to make us look bad, and then they can play the victimcard.
>Do i say nigger, kye, spic, dune coon?
>Yes i do, because they are all sacks of shit (not each individual, but as a group)
>PIC RELATED.....

Especially if the alpha is of very low intelligence

wtf r u suggesting? o_O

Fuck you larper
>Truth is hard, ignorance is bliss.
To sit there and act all high and mighty, proves your a faggot.
>Did you drop one truthbomb here? Nope

Hate speech is a fake libtard term. There is no such thing as hate speech faggot

I can't speak much to the history between Indian Hindus and Muslims.

>You also grouped Latinos and Blacks but that's unfair too, a 7% minority of Latino men aren't killing half of the people being killed in America. Latinos can easily be brought in to the fold and we can welcome them because they aren't evil like Muslims and stupid like Blacks.

On black crime, people like to use the argument "13 percent of Americans are responsible for 50% of murders," etc.

But that's ecological fallacy at its finest. The only people responsible for murders are murderers. Until you can tell me what percentage of black people are responsible for murders, a figure I've asked for constantly, but no one was willing to give me, then you can't make broad pronouncements about the black race and murder in America. You can't or attribute 100% of blacks with behavior that less than 1% of us exhibit.

>There are powerful and simple cases to be made for racism against Muslims and Africans in particular. Hell, other brown people would probably be even more open than white leftists because they can see with their own eyes the damage those groups cause.

Beware "simple" cases that urge you to make broad assumptions about human nature.