D-dramp is losing it h-haha

d-dramp is losing it h-haha
twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/864614690797834241

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
circa.com/politics/accountability/stories-the-news-media-got-wrong-about-donald-trump-james-comey-and-Russia
sharylattkisson.com/11-times-dems-repubs-said-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion-10-times-people-claimed-there-was/
idfiles.com/
meforum.org/blog/2016/11/cair-leader-calls-for-overthrow-of-us-government
youtube.com/watch?v=SHeE7--9MM0
twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/864614690797834241
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((Sources)))

I have white house sources who say he's happy as a clam. Tonight he plans on sitting down and watching the 2007 Mark Wahlberg movie "Shooter" with his family. He requested popcorn with no butter and three milkshakes for the kids.

He's a great dad.

>sources
Trump tweeting jon from a fake account

Sources (your mom) say my cock is yuge

(Citation needed)

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

What actually happened:
>Somebody said something incredibly stupid
>Trump replied "fuck off man"

What is reported:
>TRUMP SCREAMS OBSCENITIES AT STAFF RANTING AND RAVING LIKE A MADMAN

>implying he isn't absolutely fucking mental already

(((Sources)))

The shills are fucking out of control i love it. Heres to hoping for WWIII

He should watch the TV show based on the movie instead, it's better because they made the vague-minority FBI agent man into a strong black woman

I have reliable, senior anonymous sources who allege Trump has just invented a working Fusion reactor in his bathroom sink reports indicate.

This might escalate in violence. I've never seen the media go so unhinged with fake news.

It's impressive that such an old man has all this vigor, I'm going to vote for him 3 times on 2020 through my proxy america-based androids

Can't imagine why he'd be mad. It's not like he's the target of an international billionaire media conspiracy accusing him of crimes that could warrant the death penalty without proof, or anything.

s
o
u
r
c
e
s

s
a
y

multiple anonymous white house sources confirm he locked himself in his executive loo and is screaming "madame hillary was right, i'm a loser." he keeps flushing the toilet for some reason. sources are worried that he may be driving the water bill up.

Its all over now

I was watching this (Little Rascals) with my children a month ago.
When he popped up my 9 year old daughter goes "HEY! Donald Trump!". Same thing happened when we watched Home Alone 2.

Blows me away that she knows who he is to this degree. When I asked her about it, it turned out some kids at school shit talk him whenever he is bought up.
Probably a result of over liberal parents.

He makes hippies so mad it's having a strong effect on them even here.

"""""""""""""""""""""SOURCES"""""""""""""""""""""

Quick question: Do americans think the presidency is some kind of comedy show on TV?

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Oh wow, I was not aware there was a TV show. Huh, it's a shame they incorporated a nigger.

(((anonymous sources)))

Just confirmed by White House sources.

I believe this. I believe this so much. I am going to believe this all over you.

The Democratic Party is already in collapse. They've lost governships, the base is fracturing, paranoid conspiracy rules their mindset, and what leadership still exists is aging out. They're in no position to challenge Trump, particularly after Trump ingratiated himself with the standard issue GOP by lobbing some missiles at Syria.

The only thing they can do now is a media storm of epic proportion. Prepare for a summer of total propoganda elevated like nothing we've seen thus far. They are fucked. They murdered dozens before Seth Rich but the Clintonistas, the Borg and those parasites that cling to them panicking.

circa.com/politics/accountability/stories-the-news-media-got-wrong-about-donald-trump-james-comey-and-Russia

sharylattkisson.com/11-times-dems-repubs-said-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion-10-times-people-claimed-there-was/

idfiles.com/

meforum.org/blog/2016/11/cair-leader-calls-for-overthrow-of-us-government

not the f woyd?!

FUCK YEAH! We got hose fuckers now! I can't wait till I drop a big fucking load right on their faces. And shit in their mouths. They are going to get fucked in the ass all night in jail. Bunch of faggoty bitches!

He is celebrating fucko

MOVE FOR ME SHILLS!

MOVE FOR MEEEE! I'LL MOVE FOR (YOUUUU)!

WOW I GUESS IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPFY
MY SOURCES ARE SOLID
HE'S FUCKING DONE FOR NOW

In all seriousness it's actually a pretty good show

We burnin the motha fucka down!

If they didnt want comedy TV Presidents?, why, they would have elect Hilary Rodham Clinton. Now see, thats democracy in action for ya, Choices, Choices and ohfuckjustgimmeleastworstalready.

>sage
slide threads and shilling is abundant tonight

I would be mad too desu if the deepstate kept messing with me

(((Conservative))) response to Cooper's tweet

TWO SCOOPS AND YELL FUCK. TIME TO IMPEACH DUMP DRUMPF

sage :^)

It's fascinating watching history unfold. Youre watching the beginnings of an impeachment. It's going to happen by the beginning of 2019 at the latest.

Bro I don't fucking blame him. No president in the entire history of our nation has dealt with such media scrutiny and critique EVER. The media literally sucked Obamas dick on every issue, and that was already a different age as far as social media/internet era goes

Yep.
They're going to claim he's unfit to continue and try to impeach. We saw this coming a year away.

Get your bug out bags ready to roll for this summer.

>White House sources say Glumpf is literally shaking and curled up into the fetal position balling his eyes out tonight crying for his mommy

Wow really I can't believe I supported this big baby

my 3 year old daughter knows who he is and any time his picture is up on TV or my computer she asks "is that Donald Trump??" it's so cute :D

trump calm as fuck cuddling with his beautiful wife. share blue wiping brocks jizz from their underpaid mouths.

More from whitehouse sources.
Shit is going down

He should really fire or lock up those white house sources. Wouldn't white house staff all be under super strict NDAs or something? Fuck, they'd be executed if it was the Philippines.

Nibba we won't last that long if this craziness keeps happening

JFK avoided a potential World War you dumbfuck

they honestly think all they have to do is just make shit up.. holy shit they are desperate

But bu trump was going to make anime real.

>Drumpf on suicide watch

You really can't make this shit up

>source

Hey shariablue, did you ever stop to think that the "source" inside the white house is actual Trump? You are being baited kiddo.

What actually happened:
>Absolutely nothing

What is reported:
>TRUMP SCREAMS OBSCENITIES AT STAFF RANTING AND RAVING LIKE A MADMAN

>swearing up a storm
WOW THIS IS TRUMP IS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HERE COME HIS IMPEACHMENT I SWEAR ITS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS TIME !!! It sad how the real Sup Forumsacks have turn the table against shills like (((((You))))) and now look at you like crazy. Fucking love this timeline and people thought we were crazy. Here is your (You)

This

>Quick question: Do americans think the presidency is some kind of comedy show on TV?
Does it look like a comedy from the outside? From here it's more like a horror movie.

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

THIS IS A SLIDE NEWS STORY, I REPEAT, THIS NEWS STORY IS AN IRL SLIDE THREAD

THE MEDIA IS TRYING TO HIDE AND BURY AND OBFUSCATE EVERYTHING RELATED TO THE SETH RICH INFORMATION RELEASE

THIS STORY WAS READY TO GO, THE ARTICLES WERE PRE-WRITTEN

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS

every god damn time annonymous sources say its fake.

Listen here you fucking Daego fuck...DO you know how fucking slow the media moved in the early 1960s? They used DAILY fucking newspapers and maybe nightly news, both which would generally take a day to process stories/cables. STFU and keep making me wine ya wop fuck

fake news

>chairman of the Democratic Coalition
I'm not even your average Sup Forumstard who cries shill at the merest hint of dissent, but anyone taking this seriously is retarded

>He makes hippies so mad it's having a strong effect on them even here.
If you have a 9yo daughter, why aren't you working on being a good dad instead of shitposting on Sup Forums??

You're in for a shock down the road. He's a one term pres and will be lucky to even finish it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHeE7--9MM0

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((sources))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

suuure lmao

Why do we allow our press to maliciously stalk our white house staff and tattle on them? This is becoming like some perverted Princess Diana level bullshit right now. Just remove them holy shit.

White House sources says Jon Cooper eats dicks

sage

HUMPTY DRUMPFTY HAD A BIG FALL

>triggered

Hahhahahah!!!! You guys elected a fucking snowflake. I hope everyone who voted for Trump losers their right to vote. You clearly don't deserve the right

SO WHAT YOU DUMB FAGGOT.

CTR SHILLS DROP DEAD.

This
/thread

>replying to slide threads
Get out of here anons and get to it!

DAY OF ROPE SOON
A
Y

O
F

R
A
K E K , S O O N
E

S
O
O
N
! uck off shill
→ →
→ →
Seth Rich is the story

>Rouge
>Red
>Commies
>Comey?
Comey/commie POTUS Staff?

THE F-WORD?
THE MADMAN, HE JUST DOESN'T CARE ANYMORE!

saged

>using the f word
edgy af

>5:53 PM
Eh? He actually had a dinner with Erdogan, so what the fuck is he talking about?

>Chairman of The Democratic Coalition

Lol ok

>Rouge POTUS
>Rouge

If you can't spell properly, I can't believe you.

Inb4 Trump nukes NK as a distraction

Any shitlibs wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets impeached by august? I wanna put up 100. Z

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up