SHILLS AMONGST US

GUYS I GOT INTO A BUNCH OF LIBERAL SCUM DISCORDS THEY'VE BEEN PLANNING THESE STRIKES, THEY'RE TRYING TO WHITEWASH POL WITH "ITS OVER BOYS" RHETORIC LIKE "ADMIT TRUMP WAS A BAD IDEA ETC" DONT FALL FOR THEIR SHIT BOYS STAY STRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

blump

Cause that's been working well for the past 18 months

>whitewash
Doesn't sound to bad

No one with half a brain cell falls for those threads. They're laughably weak bait

they're doing better than they used to but its still horribly blatant. Only a retard would fall for their shit.

Seth Rich was murdered because he leaked the DNC emails to WikiLeaks

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

How do I know that you arent a false flagging shill trying to convince me that there are shills on Sup Forums?

Perhaps because there are threads where the OP's image LITERALLY has Shareblue in the name.

We all know whats going on.

Don't worry, OP, I read all of the FBI correspondence & conversations, and there's nothing substantial.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

>when Sup Forums suddenly decides that 'anonymous sources' are a-okay again and do not affect the legitimacy of a story

thanks brock. I'll go to sleep now.

its pretty weak imo

>pretending that it's not Sup Forums jerking itself off with false-flag bullshit

>pretending that paid shills would put 'shareblue' in their fucking image titles

I saw a bunch of sarcastic "racist much?" type posts yesterday. I was almost surprised to see them. They reeked of genuine progressivism.

In a way, it was kind of fun to have them here, since it's neat to see how progressive trolling just fails miserably - almost as bad as their actual arguments.

just hide them and move on ppl, no reason to react

It's been funny for a really long time watching the liberals crash, and burn at everything they attempt to do.

They realized how influential this place is, felt threatened, and have desperately been trying (and failing miserably) to grab a piece of the pie in an attempt to gain back some sort of foot hold on the minds of children.

The funny thing is by organizing these attacks they are basically admitting their ideology is garbage, and they can't just win a debate to change peoples minds.

It looks like their work day is over though, shilling is starting to quiet down. Guess we have a day before they start flinging their shit around again.

ITS TOO LATE I ALREADY FELL FOR THEIR RUSE. TRUMP IS DONE I CANT EVEN DENY IT NOW

Seth Rich was an American Hero.

Of course they are. They have been doing this for years. It has no effect on us. The only people dumb enough to fall for shilling is Reddit normies.

It's horrible trolling, always gets deleted and no one buys it. I honestly believe they are stupid enough to do it.

This

DNC cronies killed Seth Rich and others. Hurry up and take the red pill you retarded useful idiots.

oh, hush.

Me too. Their dank memes were just too dank.

Oh, you mean this wasn't done ironically? Where do I find these discords?

BuMp

I still don't understand the point of CTR, Shariablue and other larping faggots who push the demise of Trump. Even if they convinced 100 percent of this board, the statistic is so insignificant to the Trump supporter base as a whole, the flip would have

digits confirmed

Most people have abandoned the board until the shilling blows over. The shills are just shilling each other right now, pretty crazy.