Was 4chans behaviour on 8/31/14 ethical?

Remember The Fappening? Am I wrong to believe there is literally nothing wrong with looking at nudes you didn't steal yourself? Why do Patricia Arquette and other celebs think it is a sexual crime to look at stolen nudes?

Thoughts?

What does this have to do with Seth Rich?

>thinking Sup Forums has changed
>implying people are massive hypocrites on here

>ethical

Sup Forums was never about ethics just fun

Unfucking real, are they giving you faggots "History of Sup Forums" manuals now to try and find more shit to distract from Seth?

>ethical
fuck off, faggot

gj not sageing a shit thread

Sup Forums isn't one person you stupid faggot, how could it 'behave ethically'?

>Implying I didn't

Envy.
Who in the world would fap to Patricia?

This is not the place for ethics.

Death to all thots. Deus Vult

Are muslims ethical in their conduct?
>Islam isn't one person you stupid faggot, how could it 'behave ethically'?

For the lulz

>leaf
>Sup Forums's
You clearly don't belong here

nice try faggot

Wow dates and everything. I've always wondered how you guys get briefed. Do You get a big binder of all the shinaigans, or have teams searching archives for cheeky material, perhaps weekly meetings to talk narrative? This is bad, you should feel bad.

Kek! I fuckin sprayed my beer out laughing. Thanks asshole ;)

Also sage and burn

Seth Rich

>Remember The Fappening?
Good times, quality fappin and butthurt on the side
>Am I wrong to believe there is literally nothing wrong with looking at nudes you didn't steal yourself?
nope
Why do Patricia Arquette and other celebs think it is a sexual crime to look at stolen nudes?
reduced premium on their cooch and sweatermeat

Seth
Rich

Muslims are a semi-organised group with a unifying code of conduct, led by various individuals who can our not control them at least represent the group.

Even with this level of unity its not easy to apply the ethical or unethical labels broadly across the entire group.

Sup Forums doesn't have these hierarchical structure. It's mob rule, uncontrolled and unorganized. You can't judge that.

kek
this thread is cancer

There is nothing wrong with looking when the Empresses wear no clothes.

Celebrities are superficial, they deserved it.