Prove to me that black people don't face racism and discrimination in America still

Prove to me that black people don't face racism and discrimination in America still.

Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a nigger.
Damn, I lost.

prove they do

They do.
Which is why we need to get rid of them, so they wouldn't have to face it.

black people don't. niggers do

Prove to me that they don't deserve it.

Pro tip: you can't.

they do. thanks to Jews.

Everyone faces racism and discrimination in America, as is the case with any environment which is forced to be multiracial.

>Prove
This shillt again.

Boo hoo.
Feel discriminated against in the workplace because they're white and you're black?
Then start your own business and employ blacks. Blacks need to start businesses, as statistics show that black employ black.

WHAT THE BLACK, SAY!!!

Of course they do, but to what degree?

Bill Nye had a comedian on his show openly bash white people in a very condescending and derogatory way. Honestly, I just want equality when it comes to racial disparity. If black people can openly and proudly say "fuck white people", in a truly equal society, I should be able to say "nigger" in public without fear of being socially ostracized and demonized and attacked.

best post

Prove to me that they don't deserve it.

Shit sorry didn't read the thread. OP for real though... you're gay.

This, forever. Someone somewhere will always be treated differently based on race or wealth or appearance or body odor or style, especially in a multiracial and/or 'multicultural' society.

The... fuck?

this

If anything, I go out of my way not to offend anyone of color. Black or not.
Which is racist.
But they get the better deal on everything, cause I can't be called racist in my line of work

>Jews are more successful than whites in america
it's due to innate ability and culture
>Asians are more successful than whites in america
it's due to innate ability and culture
>blacks are less successful than everyone everywhere
It's systematic racism!

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Prove to me black people even belong in white countries.

Sage fuck

by other people yes, institutionally? no

they get free shit all the time, just look at affirmative action

Prove to me that niggers deserve to exist in the United States in the first place.

Pro tip: you cant

sage

WHO CARES? They are in OUR country and cause far too many problems, the very least thing we could do is be "racist" to them and they should thank us all the while.

>>Jews are more successful than whites in america
>it's due to innate ability and culture
You want to know how I know you're new?

>You want to know how I know you're new?
enlighten me

Of course they do. As do white people. And Asians, and Latino's and Natives. Btw Natives have it the worst. People are racist. get over it.

Chances are user, black Americans can trace their American bloodline past yours.
stop being a faggot.

Make me care about niggers.

Pro tip: you can't.

native genocide hits the hardest at the moment

Prove to me that any country belongs to a specific race. Oh wait it doesn't, it belongs to the government that enforces its borders.

Find me a law that allows for racial discrimination of them

Of course they do but if they want to change it they need to get to fuck away from white countries and live on their own. They don't want to do that tho because a tiny bit of racism beats living in a complete shit hole which is all they can create on their own.

White people are the most discriminated against race in America
Prove me wrong
>protip: you cant

this desu

Muh dik bix nood mufugga!

Pro tip: you can't

Based leaf speaks truth

>be black
>fill out ton of apps for jobs
>wont get hired just like every other college dropout
>should start business
>need money
>the wont give blacks loans, fine
>still need job
>Sup Forums says im subhuman
>women treat me like crap because low income
>trying to hold on to pride and not join military or take welfare

Prove to me that White people don't face racism and discrimination in America still.

Bonus points if you prove the media doesn't downplay/ignore/cover-up black on White crimes.

>women treat me like crap because low income
>BBC
>being this beta

Prove to me that I should care.

>leaf

why don't you take all our niggers off our hands

thanks

there isn't a single race of people anywhere that don't face racism
aside from racially homogenous communities

Try acting more white and adopt Judaism
They'll give you a loan with a star around your neck

>black person want to stay out of trouble and keep honest job to go mgtow

>immediately imagines his large penis

>being this gay

>acting white

>niggers say you're acting white
>whities call you a nigger still behind your back
>all I want is a job or else i'll just fuck off and go mgtow off grid

Join the fucking military faggot
You don't have to kill
You can join to be a fucking AC-130 pilot if you want.

He's a fucking cuck.

Niggers opinions shouldnt be considered

I swear, one of the worst parts of black culture is their need to keep each other down

give away personal freedom and sovereignty to be a pawn

risk life serving greater israel and importing opium from afganistan for shekels

all just to get a proper indoctrination paid for by the government to sit back on gibbs and let a fat cheating wife take half my money and all I needed was a stable job to support a simple honest life away from guns and gangs..

we call them crabs.

>tfw avoid niggers because they drag you down
>tfw avoid women because they drag you down

>tfw can only be friends with guys with similar feels of social disposability and superficial inadequacy

Depends what you do dummy in the military dummy. You can just be a fucking cook and never see action for the next 20 years. Retire with a comfy pension as an E-8 Master of kitchen utensils.

Or you can apply yourself to harder jobs that still don't see combat if you are so scared of death.

They do. That's because they act like niggers.

Prove to me there's anything inherently wrong or evil to racism and discrimination.
>pro tip: you can't

If it's such a problem, they should really move somewhere they'll be free of discrimination. What's that? You'd rather live with rayciss whitey than with General Buttnaked? Thought so.

You're a fucking nigger, you nigger.

>give away personal freedom and sovereignty to be a pawn to greater israel the single most destructive force in the world

>hurr durr its all good man just be a cook but join the military to live off taxpayer gibbs

Prove to me that White males are not discriminated against more than any other demographic.

Mixed shitskin here. Pic related b4 Larp. Yeah im that annoyed that I took the time to prove my shittyskinness.

I dont think I've ever encountered sincere racism in my life. The only racism I've ever experienced is a joke thats gone too far. Which I dont count.

Prove to me that I have been systematically oppressed

Sage

move to Liberia

Ya cause they do still face it. But so do all races. So your point is kinda moot

But its not like blacks continually ruin their chances for equality by rioting and alienating their white supporters.

Why the fuck do you care? You are going to get taxed regardless and have absolutely no say in where your money goes, regardless.

Might as well get some real world relevant experience, leadership training, weapons and survival training, Free college (free masters if you already have a bachelors), awesome benefits, brownie points with military sluts and civies who crave a guy in uniform, and a decent paycheck for at the very least 2 years. Yes you heard me, the Army is now doing 2 year active duty contracts.

Not to mention how many companies as well as the gov. itself hiring military vets like they were hot cakes.
Obtain a relevant and decent MOS and you are golden for life.
You know who dies in wars? Muhreens and the occasional Army private and spec ops guys. And spec ops guys don't even die that often, that's why it's such a big deal when one does.

>Corporate setting - Air force
>Awesome traditions/world travel and best benefits - Navy
>Best pay, room for growth, travel, leadership training - Army
>Get shot but look cool and badass - Marines

well I guess if Sup Forums says i should join maybe i should

fucking knocked that out of the park mate

>Why the fuck do you care? You are going to get taxed regardless and have absolutely no say in where your money goes, regardless

because thinking things through and having principles is all there is

They were very nearly free of it when one of their own took power and selfishly caused enormous damage to the greatest nation on earth for his own benefit. Mankind will have a disdain for Blacks for generations solely because of what Obama did to the world.

But that's wrong you retards.

Indeed and sage.

It only takes one person to say something racist against a black person to make your quote true.

So in the same line of thinking, prove to me that white people don't face racism and discrimination in America still (despite all the pandering to minorities).

Pro tip: You can't

so do all races, including white people

Every race is tribalistic.
Tribalism is alive and well.
Do you accept this fundamental reality, OP?