Prove to me that refugees don't have a valid reason to escape their war-torn lands to go to the west which will welcome...

Prove to me that refugees don't have a valid reason to escape their war-torn lands to go to the west which will welcome them openly and give them plenty of opportunities and safety.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtu.be/X1Fq6gtbx4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Refugees are of low IQ and increase the welfare state of Western countries. Even if the refugees are of the highest IQ from their own countries that deprives their countries of the smart people needed to help improve said country. Sage'd

Young men in their 20s who flee their homeland in the face of civil war aren't refugees. They are deserters.

If you can't defend your home and the women and children who depend on you for their security then you have no place in the West.

They do.

Now prove to me that the West doesn't have a valid reason to refuse them entry.

Prove to me as to why they need to go to Europe, and not the nearest Arabic and/or Islamic nation that is safe?

Why isn't she in a burka? Someone beat her.

They reap what they sow.

They're either cowards, parasites or invaders.
I don't want them living by me.

>Prove to me that refugees don't have a valid reason to escape their war-torn lands
They are shitskins.

>go to the west which will welcome them openly and give them plenty of opportunities and safety.
They don't deserve it. Let them die.

They can learn in our countries. They then have to go back with their new skills, and we bill them.

Is Sup Forums this retarded taking this obvious fucking bait?

We let them stay, we get to take the land they fled as our own. Deal?

I'm sure they have a good reason to want to leave, but why should we take them?

A country is the product of the people that inhabit it. If that country is a war-torn wasteland, then the people are probably savage as fuck.

They never go back.

Why do put people have to cede our neighbors to these monsters? Our ancestors died by the millions to defend our lands from this threat and liberals are just rolling over for these shitskins now.

It's not their country and they will never agree to assimilate to the culture of the West.

Prove to me that they don't turn the west into the same shit-hole they tried to escape from.

They're economic migrants, who come seeking to be subsidized by whitey.

Good job falling for the "refugees" meme. That's the term the globalists have come up with to justify open borders. Everyone are "refugees" now regardless of whether the country they're coming from is at war.

If you want them, take them leaf.

I have a valid reason to rob the closest bank. Security and police will still act against that.

They do, we're just dumb for taking them.

We should stop and make middle eastern countries take them.

>Young men in their 20s who flee their homeland in the face of civil war aren't refugees. They are deserters.

>If you can't defend your home and the women and children who depend on you for their security then you have no place in the West.

Well said.

>... to go to the west which will welcome them openly and give them plenty of opportunities and safety.

YOU MEAN MONEY

THEY'RE GOING TO EUROPE AND NOT MONGOLIA OR BANGLADESH BECAUSE EUROPE HAS MONEY

THEY WANT THE GIBMEDATS FROM WHITE EUROPEAN MEN AND THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ISSUE HERE

GLAD WE HAD THIS CONVERSATION LEAF!

what are laws? what is a sovereign state?

too much appeal to emotion, try again

Just yesterday in the Australian news was the story about Iranian "refugees" who repeatedly flew back to Iran for holidays and weddings, even getting their Iranian passports reissued. Not the first time there's been stories like that, not by a long shot.

Did you take one Ahmed into your home? No? Then why the fuck should I pay for it with my tax money.

The Refuge laws only allow them into the NEAREST safe country, that basically means that the only people who could be legit refuges here would be Irish,French,Dutch or Belgians

>to the west which will welcome them openly and give them plenty of opportunities and safety.
we dont welcome them.....
>there is my reason.

Is this how canadians think? hahahahha

go back to where you came from you literal retard. This is not the question you need to ask.

literally this, theyre not us and thats that

sage

SETH RICH KILLED BY DNC

If a valid reason is getting everything for free then yes, but then we have a valid reason to kill them for invading.
Killing "refugees" shouldn't be punishable

>Prove to me that refugees don't have a valid reason to escape their war-torn lands to go to the west which will welcome them openly and give them plenty of opportunities and safety.

The CIA that has been pushing this narrative is trying to (they believe) make the stock market average indexes rise (so they were told) was better for the economy, and thus, the importation of those who mind control techniques works (approaching 100% of the time) to further the efficiency of the mind control system to accurately direct the population.

CIA is trying to make their mind control more efficient.

only people with their arms open are Goys with plans for self destruction.

Wow this post is ridiculous. Who are YOU to say who does and doesn't belong in the West? You don't get decide anything thankfully because in the West we have democracy, and I'm confident that with the media's help, refugees will continue to be looked upon favorably. Racists like you need to gtfo

I don't get why this is never brought up. I mean I do, but still.

Why does it have to be the west's responsibility to fix everyone's shit and give everyone hand outs? The middle east is a long way away from Germany, France, UK etc. Maybe they can try hollering at their filthy fucking rich Saudi brothers and maybe use their refugee camps? I mean I don't know, I'm probably a racist bigot, what would I know.

prove to me that a White man should give a fuck about violent low-IQ shitskins
protip: you cant

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

The land was already there.

They made it a shithole.

hurr durr let's let them do this elsewhere

They don't. We just don't have a valid reason to welcome them.

Tell your women, it changes their minds in a second. No joke.

How about they stay in their own fucking country and sort their shit out instead of moving to another country for gibs?

What conflict is Eritrea engaged in?

Because on the next circle they will all die in a race war.

>the west which will welcome them openly

3/10 troll harder newfag.

they could just be claiming that to get more bennies

Because I fought for my country at the age of 17
Those syrian "kids" can and should do so too.
Im actually notnopposed to their women and children temporarily being displaced into nearby countries
But when you get 20+ yearold men mostly looking to settle pernamently and suckle on the governments tit in sweeden/goymany, they are not refugees they are invaders/deserters/war profiteers

How many of the remaining 35% are the so called doctors and engineers that were promised?

The refugees have a valid reason it's the (((economic migrants))) who are the problem

>reason to
>right to
Pick one.

I have plenty of reasons why I should come into your home and steal your food and belongings, but I have zero right to do so. They have plenty of reasons to leave their country yet no right to live in mine. Vice versa. Refugees would be better suited to assimilating into like-minded cultures in neighboring countries instead of ones that are extremely different.

If a war broke out between France and England, refugees would be better off going to other Western countries instead of having China take in tons of them. They don't fit well.

Spoken like a Burgeouse bolshev.
Until your personal community, income and welbeing are being compromised by foriegners, you're a fucking fifth column in your own country, until the writings faded on the wall and everythings in ruins.
Because of you

Holy shit, this is actually a good fucking point. When someone threatened our freedom and the lives of our people, in the west, we took up arms. Why can't these fucks muster some courage and defend their own homeland? Retreat to a neighbouring country, create some form of an opposing force and get all those fucks out of your country. Don't these people care about their country, do they not want to defend their home and their friends?

>You don't get decide anything

>you need to gtfo

ahh, the ol' holdin the dick, but sucking it too

>Don't these people care about their country, do they not want to defend their home and their friends?

They're r-strategists, user, and therefore they are cancer to civilization.

this

Damn man, nobody ever remember the Balkans conflicts of the 1990's. Gotta remember to respect Balkans posters from now on.

We dont need to care if they have good reasons, we have to take care of our own people

They do, the women and children can go to the closest country not at war. The men can duke it out to decide their future.
Why bring them into the west where they will not be able to compete in a free market?
Why bring them into the west where they dont share our values?
Why bring them into the west where it costs more money for a worse outcome for them?
Unless theres some other (((beneficiaries))) that might profit from a mass influx of low IQ retards half of which are illiterate in their own language.

It is a fucking war. You don't run away and mooch off of Europe's welfare state because you're too much of a coward to defend your homeland.

Europe doesn't owe anyone a living but their own law-abiding citizens. When Europe was engulfed in two of the most destructive conflicts in human history did all the young, able-bodied men just pick up and flee en masse?

They held their ground and fought and bled for their homeland where they belonged. They abided by honor and discipline while most of these refugees want a cushy life, a government check, and a steady flow of white pussy.

you mean rape our women and strong arm neighborhoods

youtu.be/X1Fq6gtbx4Q

>1 post by this id.
You all dun goof'd anons.
Saged.

>Prove to me my claim doesn't have merit
>What..? No, I won't be proving my claim actually does have merit ha ha

Saged. KYS, you pathetic brainlet imbecile.

>1 post by this ID
>63 replies
BOT CONFIRMED