Slate: Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

Drumpf gets BTFO by computer scientists. Just wait till they start giving Congressional statements.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips
archive.is/eMl3E
archive.is/Liajt
archive.is/E2cfj
linkedin.com/in/virogozhin/
linkedin.com/in/shannon-symes-33236857/
archive.is/44r4L
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake news was already debunked

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips

Watch the end, tl;dr there will be shit hitting the fan... for you.

>fake news was already debunked

Alex Jones isn't a debunker, you spergies. These computer scientists will be discussing their DNS logs in front of Congress soon, and EDUCATED America will see Drumpf for what he is.

>Jean Camp works with pseudonym "Tea Leaves" claiming to have a bunch of DNS lookups showing communication between Trump and Alfa Bank
archive.is/eMl3E

>Coincidentally Jean Camp and Timothy Kelly wrote a paper on how to deal with Source-Spoofed IP Traffic. Meaning they know of IP spoofing being a possibility
archive.is/Liajt

>They reference a Black Hat presentation discussing DNS and spoofing
>This presentation also references how VoIP and SIP can be abused to force a target to do a lookup (Page 50)
archive.is/E2cfj

>Victor Rogozhin Setup Cisco VoIP for Alfa Bank
linkedin.com/in/virogozhin/

>Shannon Symes setup Cisco VoIP for Spectrum Health
linkedin.com/in/shannon-symes-33236857/

>This Timothy Kelly, uses a gmail account [email protected]
>Surprisingly similar to this "Tea Leaves" pseudonym
archive.is/44r4L

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

Knowing of IP spoofing doesn't mean IP spoofing. Many security professionals have written about spoofing at some point. Jeezus, you people are desperate.

Anyway, these esteemed computer scientists will be appearing in front of Congress in the coming weeks.

I hope they are because their story under scrutiny will fall to pieces.

They are experts in their field. Sorry, but Sup Forums's spergie fantasies and Alex Jones memes aren't going to do shit.

An educated American would see an Australian for the shit poster they really are.

Fake news lmao a marketing bot spammed an IP in his tower and """computer science experts""" were immediately convinced it was Trump and Putin on discord together plotting to take over America

Slide thread

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS!

>Sup Forums SERVERS CONFIRMED FOR COMMUNICATING WITH RUSSIA

It feels good knowing you pathetic faggots will still be be crying and wasting your time posting shit like this in eight years when Trump is still president. Now get off my board. I come here to be entertained not bored by fake news. Although your whining and faggoty butt hurt does make me happy.

Any shitlibs wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets out of office by august? I wanna put up 100..

Seth Rich

The DNS logs have been examined by Paul Vixie, possibly the most knowledgeable DNS expert in the world.

Drumpf is finished. The Congressional hearings on this are coming. Technical proof is far more compelling than the business-connection proof shown so far. Numbers and technology don't lie.

>October 31, 2016

malware faggot this is old as fuck

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Just a reminder...

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. (((Experts))) righto mate.

CNN more recently. The Congressional hearings on this are coming in the weeks ahead.

>>October 31, 2016

Nobody has been able to prove the logs spoofed/fake. This is the smoking gun.

Holy shit. How bad is this going to get??

This is so old and the server these "scientists" are talking about is tied to McMullen and had nothing to do with Trump you giant fucking moron. Go kill yourself.

isn't slate the site that tries to push pedophilia?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

No connection to Evan McMullen, you spergie.

>What is the marketing company tied to the DNS record excerpt in the very article that your picture comes from

You may want to try harder next time. Seriously, youre pathetic. Kill yourself or find a new hobby.

Wait I have a BS in Comp Sci and I a Computer Scientist too?

What a bunch of waffle. Experts have been looking at the technical proof for months. The typical spergie brainstorming of """"""""""""""""connections"""""""""""""""" isn't going to do shit. The technical evidence is going to speak for itself. It could come from David Brock himself and would still stand or fall on its own. Nobody has been able to disprove it. Drumpf isn't going to be able to talk his way out of this technical proof.

Hi! You are an idiot. Please hit your head against the curb repeatedly. Thanks!

- Computer Scientist

GUYS MY COMPUTER COMMUNICATED WITH RUSSIA. AM I A PUTIN PUPPET?

Oh shit I have your ping now comrade. It's overski.

(((Slate))) news... they are just banking on sheep to look at their article titles and believe the narrative.

Need to round up every member of the (((media))) and feed them potassium cyanide.

No, because your communication in this case has a perfectly understandable explanation: You're trying to make some point on Sup Forums.

This isn't difficult.

So what's the crime?

The technical proof exists outside any media slant. You can examine it for yourself. Thankfully, educated America will acknowledge the expertise of these academics and professionals.

>The technical proof exists outside any media slant. You can examine it for yourself. Thankfully, educated America will acknowledge the expertise of these academics and professionals

Still tho. What's the crime?

L Jean Camp is one of the most respected security academics in the world.

That's what we're going to see.

>oct 31 2016

>L Jean Camp is one of the most respected security academics in the world

Ok. I can interpret packet logs from wireshark too. What is the crime?

Seth Rich.

old news

You are seriously so fucking stupid it hurts. The news isn't coming from him. The server was tied to him. Had nothing to do with Trump. Paid for by McMullen and run by an advertising company. Do you even read articles and do you follow up their sources? No? Then fuck off.

>Trump Orgainization

You're also dyslexic because you didn't even notice it's misspelled to catch retards like you into thinking its legit, on top of everything else.

I don't know why y'all keep mentioning the article date. It was in CNN again recently, and there are upcoming Congressional hearings.

>That's what we're going to see.

So .... You don't know?

trump-email.com was a Trump domain registered in 2009. Even the Trump team admits it's theirs, you spergie, but offers some other excuse for the traffic.

>you spergie, but offers some other excuse for the traffic.

Traffic from all over the world is extremely common. Most likely in my experience is some brute force password guessing so they can use the server to email spam.

The DNS logs speak for themselves and have been analyzed extensively by experts.

>Even the Trump team admits it's theirs, you spergie, but offers some other excuse for the traffic.

Maybe trump was communicating with Russians. He did have his beauty pagent in Russia.

Then he'd have to explain his denials when this story came out.

>The DNS logs speak for themselves and have been analyzed extensively by experts

So? It's not hard. There is a time stamp and sources and destination ip address and you can look up who own the ip and location of any ip address online.

Until they found out about Seth Rich

>Then he'd have to explain his denials when this story came out

He denies ever communicating with a Russian?

The reason Sup Forums needs to desperately look for """""""""""""""""""people connections""""""""""""""""" is that they can't refute the DNS logs. If they could do so, they wouldn't be straining out some weak he-knows-she-knows bullshit.

>trump-email.com was a Trump domain registered in 2009. Even the Trump team admits it's theirs, you spergie, but offers some other excuse for the traffic.

Maybe trump was reading the Russian Times or had a subscription?

With a Russian bank?

>EDUCATED America will see Drumpf for what he is.

Educated Americans are already sick of this russia shit and see it as the left throwing a shit fit because not only did they lose, but they did it in the most spectacular way imaginable.

I believe you are thinking of (((educated))) Americans who already hate trump so nothing will change.

>The reason Sup Forums needs to desperately look for """""""""""""""""""people connections""""""""""""""""" is that they can't refute the DNS logs. If they could do so, they wouldn't be straining out some weak he-knows-she-knows bullshit.

This is just getting less and less coherent. What are you trying to distract us from?

We all know he was really the leaker.

If they ask a question in their title the answer is no.

>With a Russian bank?

Now you are moving the goal posts. It's not just a Russian IP now it's a Russian banks IP. Maybe he was doing online banking?

So what criteria is used to differentiate between understandable and unacceptable explanations?

I haven't seen this level of derangement since Bush Jr. But I could at least understand that since all the foreign invasions. In Trump case it's completely malicious.

>"computer scientists"
>Brian Wu
>Zoe Quinn

retard citing fake news source on Sup Forums thinking its going to makes us all hillary supporters or some shit....get shit on OP/Shareblue

Re: all the muh Seth Rich comments ITT. No "shill" needs to distract anyone from Seth Rich, assuming there's even a there there. It will die on its own, just as muh Pizzagate died. I remember the flare up on Sup Forums over Pizzagate. Nothing came of it.

Even if you're a Trump supporter, you've gotta ask why he's so fucking cucked by this Russia narrative. Why can't he make it go away? Do you all enjoy watching Dems control the narrative? Trump has the power to release all kinds of information advantageous to his ends and disadvantageous to his enemies, and he hasn't done shit. Maybe because he's in a massive bind and is going down.

Barron playing CS:GO on a Russian server.
New entry as number one piece evidence for the "Russian puppet" theory.