youtube.com/watch?v=pOZa2duCItU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when and do you have a link

Right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOZa2duCItU

thank you

/comfy/ now

> Democrats completely BTFO

ugh do americlaps really sit there and watch commercials?

our target stores went broke haha
>tfw youve been leafed

Deepstate BTFO

sick of seeing this faggot's face being spammed t b h

Did they find bullet casings at the scene?

His Name Was Seth Rich

Seth Rich was his name.

we don't need 31 threads about this

the one time a leaf is OK

The more attention, the better. More Sup Forums posters see the news who spread the news to more normies, thereby generating more public attention for Seth Rich.

The more attention he gets, the more likely it is that something will actually happen. Normies love a sob story; this is a rare opportunity to give the people a crucial redpill. (Remember, most people think Wikileaks is either fake or illegal.)

Just another example of a shill attempting a divide and conquer.

BUMP!

GETTING SHOT WAS HIS GAME.

nigger you're spamming the board

got people coming in my threads spamming this shit too, it's out of control

i swear the left is the absolute worst at memes

KYS

my mother finally see's Hillary for the evil bitch she is b/c of this story. All the memories of the white house years and what a harridan Hills was and the pieces finally fell into place and the MSM -uff forget about it - the WAPO is toast

It's because Sup Forums is clearly being brigaded so we're trying to make the post impossible to slide/bury. That way it will reach the greatest number of eyes and generate larger public awareness. It's pretty simple, really.

both of you are pissing me off, every other thread is either "DRUMPF BTFO" or "HIS NAME WUZ SETH RICH"

One is shilling, the other is useful in finding the truth about the death of an innocent man. Sounds like you would rather just lay on your ass in unproductive threads.

Bumping.

>unproductive threads
are you implying that red pilling all these reddit newfags on race is unproductive? go fuck yourself

Seth Rich literally dindu nuffin wrong

No point in redpilling reddit newfags, redditfags are shit. Redpilling newfags in general is obviously important. But not as important as Seth Rich.

okay, well i don't care about your seth rich shit, you have enough threads already and please refrain from spamming in other people's threads

I haven't spammed in this thread, you seem to be implying that I represent every Seth Rich thread. If you are referring to the anons who literally spam text walls saying "His name was Seth Rich" then I wish they would stop that shit too but I'm not going to condemn the idea of Seth Rich threads, especially when it is significant enough that it is bringing in a lot of shills.