This time he really went too far

Ok, Sup Forums, I've been on Sup Forums for 7 years now, and I know defeat when I see it. It's time to admit we all fucked up by voting and memeing for Donald J. Drumpf. The kikes and globalists have won either way like the slippery, tricksy people that they are. Not even all the memes in the world can save him, POTUS is getting smashed in his orange face with from the bombardment from the respected media right now and US congress. Asked FBI Dir. if he was under investigation 3 times, asked FBI Dir. to arrest journalists, asked FBI Dir. to stop investigating Flynn's obvious Russian puppetry, and the list goes on forever.

I supported Trump for 2 years now, but it's time to admit we can't let him get away with Treason. It's time to cut him down with a large Sickle like the disease infested tall poppy that he is.

This will only end with bloodshed

if you're going to make a fake at least use the right font color when you @ people

What official capacity would Hillary be doing this in? I don't think private citizens can impeach the president.

LET'S PLAY FOLKS

roll

Mcain?
Ok.... its time to remove him from office pol.
He is a traitor.

>on Sup Forums for 7 years
>7 years
>7
Sup Forums started in late 2011 faggot. it's existed for like 5 1/2

you're bad at your job, tell your supervisor that we aren't going to play with you, then pack your shit up and get out.

holy shit the deja vu

Any shitlibs wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets out of office by august? I wanna put up 100...

The person who lost the presidency is going to rally the opposition party and (((FORMERLY ENEMY SENATORS))) to impeach the rightful president over nonsense stories.

Let it begin.

SAGE

Drumpfy is definitely not going to last the year out...

How is it ok for a failed presidential candidate who holds no office to be working with an impeachment committee?

A U.S. president can demand an FBI Director stop investigating any damn thing the president wants.

It isn't fucking Europe where bureaucrats have their own authority -- Presidents get to fire FBI Directors, not the other way around.

>sven voting
kill yourself CTR

Sure, just convince his electorate to vote for someone else. That's the American way at least.

Anything else, and you should probably be slowly tortured to death.

YASSS QUEEEN

t.

roll

rolltide

She really love losing, don't she?

>It's time to admit we all fucked up by voting and memeing for Donald J. Drumpf.

Even this horse-faced cow admits she was wrong.

roll

fake news.

But we can all agree that the nonsense int he news recently is a preemptive strike by hillary/obama and her muppets scared that Trumps coming after them.

Nice AK there comrade

Fortunately America is bigger than Donald Trump. He's just a piece of trash to be discarded now. Nobody's going to go to war for Donald Trump.

roll

1/10
Seriously weak effort.

fuck which one was me

Lmao worm

Lol look at the date of the tweet. Don't fall for fake news

lmao aborted

Roll

>Sweden
>claiming to have "voted for trump"
>obviously shilling for the liberals

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand OPINION GARBAGE'D.

>Not even all the memes in the world can save him

we don't need to save him to watch the world burn

also who cares if they impeach him, it will be pure joy to watch bewildered libs be shocked that he's impeached and nothing else happens but he bears that title, makes me wonder if the Clintons neutered the impeachment process in the 90s just to use it as a ruse to rustle jimmies now

>This will only end with bloodshed
more like shitbed

SLAY EM SLAY EM SLLLAAAAAY

Either way we fucked.

Y this

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

Fpbp
>Cant wait for the riots, white people riot so gooooood.
Making windchimes from dead senators and representatives, having hillary in a cage old school style, swinging from the St Louis arch.
>Ahhh such great dreams

Rollin

ban bait

Pls no nigger country

PREPARE FOR THE ELECTRIC FENCE, FAGGOT!

Can I get a quick rundown on today's events?

Hopefully it targets some actual dumnasses responsible.

Your wording and generic sentances show you aint been on pol for 7 years. You shills will lose this game. Real men work hard, get off ypur arse and better the world. Being stuck in a shill boiler room or "working from basement" is no way to live. This is why natural selection is needed, cull the betas.

>Swedecuck wants to roll over and die

Sounds about right, give my regards to mohummad

>Hillary
>up at 4AM

fake and gay
sage

63 GET

fake and gay

saged

I'm actually an american (FL.) temporarily living in Sweden for work. Nice try shillbot

That's what ((they've)) been driving us towards; Europe is being overrun and now they're trying to make America destroy itself. I only pray that we'll be ready in time.

You voted eh?
>check flag
>makes sense

Sage

She's a lawyer. Richard Starr didn't hold an office either.

Roll

You cursed your roll.

THE TWEET IS FAKE PEOPLE LOOK AT THE @S THEY'RE NOT BLUE. also this nigger can't have been on Sup Forums for 7 years. Sup Forums has existed for 5 1/2 or so.

We ride together fourcorners bro

Kenneth Starr, my bad.

The media is completely out of control to the level of sedition and the democratic party is officially running around blathering about conspiracy theories and the red square.

I think people are going to die.

Rollin' rollin'

Fake pic and voted for Trump from Sweden.

Shariabloo isn't even trying.

To all people saying that this is fake, please stop. I was on Sup Forums when "pol" was called news. The reason the @s in the tweet aren't blue is that I run a custom Jason-interface running on the Twitter API

>It's time to cut him down with a large Sickle
Almonds Activated

Suck it you kike shill!
It's an obvious cover up hail mary.

I hope this is real

>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

They're scared shitless. They know the jig is up and the house of cards is coming down.

Willful ignorance wasn't always a core value of Sup Forums

>SteveBuscemi.webm

Shill's are working overtime I see

>not posting the real tweet

Yet another thread to sage.

Rollin

Rolling

rollin

Rolling.

> assertion of pol/ seniority
> i totally used to support trump but now...
> "we" (has a cricket in his pocket) were voting (swede) and memeing (still a swede)
> seriously we cant let this guy near the nuclear launch codes...
> blatant anti-semitism
> calls trump "orange"
> vague allusions to violence against US president
> "the respected media"... seriously?
> unsubstantiated claims of trump demanding fbi arrest "journalists"
> typical "russians russians russians!!" bullshit
> allusions to "Sickles" (capitalization in the original, nope, no crypto-marxism imagery there...)
> tall poppy... (the parable describing a tyrant eliminating anyone who stands up above the crowd)

suck my dick mustafa.
IF, by some miracle, trum is impeached, we get mike pence, and your left wing marxist ideology loses even harder.

trump is a deal maker, pence has a raging boner for exterminating commies.

a smart commie would shut up, keep his head down and hope trump makes a fool of himself, allowing a leftist to win in 4 years.

but there are so very few smart commies.

omg this soooo much! I am so sick of drumpf and his lies!

#notmypresident
#wearetheresistance
#newfaceofpol

I won't give up get out of here jew commie loving freak we don't listen to you.

You will bleed, shill. We know who you are. We see through your lies.

You will be routed.

You vile cur