So for the CIA bros and the Reddit trolls here, why be the bad guys?

So for the CIA bros and the Reddit trolls here, why be the bad guys?

Why not just be the good guys?

Serious question. Is it just for profit?

Do you guys realize you are evil though and just don't care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

We're securing a future for our wifes sons, you racist assholes.

You realize when you're helping the evil government (or any evil organization) they usually just kill you after they're done using you? You know that right?

That's pretty much the universal law of working for those that are evil and nefarious.

You don't realize you're the evil ones?
>no were the good guys duh

Exactly

You are helping evil people that are promising you something you want in return, something good and noble like the future of your children.

Realize now that evil doesn't care about you and promises you great things, but is short on delivery.

Do not pledge yourself to evil for the good things they promise you. That is not how evil works. They will fuck you over when they realize they got theirs.

why are you coming to a conclusion without proof?

Imagine this being underage and/or uneducated.

So Seth Rich dies trying to expose corruption within the DNC and somehow we're the evil ones?

Whoever you work for, they will not deliver you on their promises, my brethren. See the light and the scope of their deceptions.

I have more wisdom than you if you are a reddit shill.

I have more wisdom than you if you believe in the Russia stories.

This is the time for real talk.

Are apostrophes for cucks?

Seth Rich was murdered by the Russians and Drumpfshills are desperately trying to deflect this by blaming the DNC.

That's a good tactic, but you won't sway the brighter ones.

0 evidence of any wrong doing with Russia.

If Trump had tea with some Russians it would be all over the news as "TREASON TREASON OMG OMG"

But there is legitimate suspicion of the DNC killing one of their own to suppress a possible leaker. Killing him, of course, because the leaks show heinous things going on behind the scenes at the DNC (we know they ousted Bernie for Hillary, we KNOW there is corruption in the DNC).

If you're not willingly on the evil side, how do you not see the writing on the wall?

>But there is legitimate suspicion of the DNC killing one of their own to suppress a possible leaker.
No there isn't. There is no evidence whatsoever. You can believe what you want, but don't display your retardation so publicly

It's true, Trump hasn't shared any confidential information I don't see why people keep spreading lies

Seth Rich is a win win for Sup Forums

It was either Clinton machine or a fucking male (black)

Do you actually believe that? I'm honestly curious. Do you believe Russian has much influence in this country?

I can smell the new all over you
Please stop posting

That's funny because there is absolutely NOTHING to the Russian story. Either you are completely onto that fact or you are incredibly stupid to believe it.

We are getting confirmation now that Seth Rich WAS the DNC leaker. The pieces are falling into place.

then what did podesta mean

>this lack of self awareness

I am new. And I'm here because you guys need me. You guys did a good job but it's time for new management.

>We are getting confirmation now that Seth Rich WAS the DNC leaker.
Hahaha ok.

The clintons are infamous and quite literally well known for killing their employees.

I hope you havn't taken money from them because your life is in danger.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

You're an autistic moron who thinks you're wise because "muh education from a taiwanese sewing forum" who worships a con artist to make up for having an empty life.

everyone take a good look at this fucking comment,t his is wha t/pol/ has come to, a bunch of cringey plebitards talking shit noone cares about, pretending to be smart, taking baits like fagots, being fagots. holy shit gtfo right now lmao

You realize though that this goon was a lone actor, correct?

What he did was heinous, but I wouldn't even put it past him if he was secretly a leftist and just trying to make the right look bad. That is what the left does. They do the bad things they warn the other side will do and then blame them for it.

But we're here talking about ORGANIZED CORRUPTION, not lone actors. The DNC operates like a Mafia. That is the concern here.

>for the young kids why is Franklin in GTAV named Franklin CLINTON ?
whoa, its his illegitimate child

I'm gonna tell you the truth, old friend.

Everyone from reddit started out on Sup Forums. We were once lonely virgins, secluded from society. But we became normies and migrated away to where normies go, reddit. We're sorry you didn't make it and we are sorry for leaving you behind here on Sup Forums. But it's ok buddy, there's no need to be mad. You don't have to pretend to like Trump anymore. Your family is back.

>t. LARP

:)

I don't worship Trump. The guy has an incredibly flawed character. But I can spot evil when I see it, thanks to the Lord above. The DNC, Hillary, this is an evil organization.

You guys are the ones worshipping these people who are out to destroy your way of life.

When the traitor’s hand strikes, it strikes with the strength of a legion.

Nigger, I am just a fucking accountant

Fuck off piece of shit I got married and had kids.

Also don't fucking touch me Ill sue you and your family I don't want your fucking cancerous std aids garbage keep that to your DIY spaces while you fuck abducted children.

Fucking "Normie" all your kind will die.

>You don't realize you're the evil ones?
I think the OP only "realizes" what Hollywood tells him to. A lot of kids are like that nowadays, sadly but some of us, as YOU know don't NEED to be guided and told what and how to think. We cut those old marionette puppet strings LONG ago and never looked back.

Oh, I'm new here. But thanks. I think more normies are coming to Sup Forums now. Maybe it was time for you "lonely virgins" as you put it to move on out and let us take over.

I can't speak for Reddit, but we *are* the good guys, you stupid child.

One day when all this is laid out for posterity you might finally comprehend that. Until then keep slurping up the meme graphics and greentexts.

They will know one day especially after we execute the garbage.

Some of them are probably legitimately evil, some of them are probably just naive bluepilled pawns.

Oh. Maybe your lack of understanding of good and evil are why you're so whacked in the head and so utterly without hope.

Don't give in to the evil ones, brother.

You believe that the status quo media apparatus, whose funding comes from a political dynasty that was rudely uprooted last fall, has 0 agenda behind their anonymously sourced headlines.

You believe an investigation intended to hamstring the president, with access to the greatest surveillance technology in the world is still looking for a smoking gun because of the "Nixon took two years to impeach" meme

And when a headline hits the top page of Reddit you salivate like a trained dog because you want "the good guys" who told you they were "the good guys" to stay in power on the global stage.

Trump can be a total fuckup, that doesn't absolve anyone else

shill more

Are you one of those healthy normal families? Or one of those trash families with unplanned kids who can barely pay the bills?

Nice try shill. Shareblue paying OT now?

You are not the good guys. You have either been completely fooled by your masters, or you think being a good little pet will win you favor with your masters.

When they're done using you, it will be your head on the chopping block all the same.

>implying this is anything new
Fuck off newfag.

Don't be stupid. You hedge your bets and at the end all it matters is your survival and that of your family. You do what you can but when shit hits the fan, all the identity bullshit pol spouts goes out the window and it's survival of the fittest. Be real. No one will care if you are Aryan or nignog when nukes hit and you are scavenging for roaches so you can eat. I will take my chances with plan B

underrated post. top kek. flew over most people's heads apparently.

The biggest Trump supporter I know runs an eye clinic.

The biggest leftist Hillary shill I know stays at home all day playing video games "raising his kid" while the mother goes to school and work.

Watches CNN, talks about how Russia controls the US now. It's fucking pathetic.

Kek

see, bolshevik revolution in russia

My children will dominate this planet.

Well shit, everyone must be like that huh

The guy who believes anonymous posts on a Swahili moon dancing forum thinks other people are the fools?

I mean holy shit you fucking stupid niggers thought the kiddie sex ring was in a pizza parlor? Are you retarded? Why the fuck would we breadcrumb shit like that for some virgins to play internet scavenger hunt/where in the world is madeleine mccann? They don't need an elaborate network of satanic cult shit to fuck lolis. They just fly to Thailand like everyone else, you morons.

By the way: we do watch this site, but only to delete occasional leaks by minimum-access enlisted trying to be the next bradley manning. Very few of the redpills you've swallowed are real in any sense. It's actually astonishing how far off most of them are, largely due to the absurd overthinking this kind of collaborative anonymous analysis entails.

>LARPing this hard
This poor board has been over run by shills and edge fags.

I feel like it's a little hard to take the "good guy" argument seriously while you guys keep waving swastika flags and shouting about "the jews" while supporting an authoritarian takeover of the United States, suppression of the press, violence and bigotry towards outsiders, all in the name of massive corporate tax cuts paid for by grinding up the bones the sick and poor.

Here you go guys

Well, if you weren't actually new here, you would realize this board is mostly satire.

If you fuckers only knew the shit we deal with because of you......

No. It's a counter example to the idea that Trump supporters are somehow the impoverished group and that Hillary supporters are upright hard working people.

In my experience actually, the opposite is almost entirely true.

I don't know anyone in the medical profession that isn't also secretly a Trump supporter. A lot of the Hillary supporters I know are wannabe actors and artists (whores and degenerates).

Good, you deserve it. Fuck you.

>clinging to the Sup Forums is a work of satire meme
It's a fucking joke, alright. It's all one big joke.

It's all just for a good laugh.

But nah, CIA really is here.

Mind your fucking manners, you sub-humanoid, basement dwelling mongrel.

I think Shareblue is the one who is actually pumping this garbage story, it just ends up making the Right look bad when it becomes blazingly obvious that the affirmative action detective who is making claims is fucking retarded

Yeah buddy that's called anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias. I know 1 Trump supporter and a bunch of Bernie supporters. Most of them make 6 figures and are programmers and other professionals.

Snuck that one in

>that file name
>larping
>it's all so tiresome.jpg
I mean it is, we're a board of peace and safety and love and tolerance and happy rainbows. I mean look, you got digits I have to check.

Literally what? You guys are elbow deep trying to pull all this out of your own asses, Jesus Christ.

That's not the point, retard. Read the entire thread if you're going to pass judgement.

this is legitimately truly what is happening

people in real life get cucked, bros. when they get cucked- their politics change.

>I for one blame whoever the fuck is today's new hot meme boogieman. Soros? Shareblue? JIDF? It don't matter.

The CIA really is here though.

They try to mimic us and sway in the other direction, buuut... idk why. It's just very noticeably fake.

>buuut... idk
Wow holy shit and you expect anyone to believe you've been here more than 10 minutes?

Evil is chaos in a third world state where feudal warlords compete over children and fifteen kilometers of land.

Evil is the chaos that exists when billionaires gain too much power and complete destroy the delicate balance that is necessary to efficiently run a bureaucracy.

Sometimes that evil is necessary. Sometimes that evil is used to the advantage of our interests, however, I guarantee you that evil is not something you want to ever experience in your own neighborhood every day of your life. It is an evil you would rather watch and critique in the innocence of your own home. The CIA's job is to make sure it stays that way.

im sorry are you trying to say he did something wrong? becuase he didnt

I said I was new like 5 fucking times, retard.

Gen Z is here. It's not a bad thing either

NSA bros should know what happened

The Podesta email showed motive kohai.

Then who the fuck is "us"
>They try to mimic us and sway in the other direction
Yeah get the fuck out. Who the fouck taught you how to get past your fucking Net Nanny?

>Do you believe Russian has much influence in this country?

Dimitry pls go

umm idk if that's the whole story. CIA basically uprooted the dying warlord mentality of the Muslims and militarized them to destroy their native nations. Problem is, ya know, they sort of became our enemy at some point. Well, they're like a weird puppet / legitimate enemy now.

Sup Forums is undergoing new management now. Sorry old fag.

this user bringing the bantz is actually right. you know all the mid to top level ctr and shareblue drones don't believe shit they are spouting, they do it for shekels

lol where'd you find a photo of me?

oh you have no idea

Bump

Maybe I do

This bump is for Seth

I Googled "sexy wall lean in socks."

This bump is for Liberty

And this bump is for putting Hilliary behind bars

/salute

We are faggots who hate the truth and expression of ideas. Why is no one intimidated by our threats on pol?