SETH RICH'S LAST WRITTEN WORDS

"All my life I wanted to be in a position that I can make a difference."

from: crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/

"He had just found out he was going to go to work for the Clinton campaign doing data analysis and helping getting people out to vote," said his mother, Mary Rich.

Seth's parents say he got the offer but tragically never had the chance to accept. They found the beginnings of his letter of acceptance in a draft email on his computer.

>They found the beginnings of his letter of acceptance in a draft email on his computer.

Seth had only typed two lines

>Seth had only typed two lines

"All my life I wanted to be in a position that I can make a difference."

>"All my life I wanted to be in a position that I can make a difference."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzp39LizZVw
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-
youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn. If he only knew how much he achieved in his sacrifice.

He hasn't achieved nothing yet, but we can fix that.

F

So I saw multiple times that he was in a phone call with his girlfriend/wife around of his death, but I've also seen some anons say he called an old friend and his father right before that. Can anyone give a source for the latter? If he really did call them he must have known he was in some deep shit.

F to pay respects.

Nothing more hilarious than a pack of Trumptards pretending to care about the life of a DNC staffer.

> achieved anything yet

What is wikileaks?

Wrong post. Nice trip.s

>only Trumptards were against Hillary
>Numale manlet hill shills actually unironically believe this.

>Holding everyone to your subhuman standards

We respect men, and men die trying expose deceit.

I did not agree with Seth, but he was killed while fighting for what he believed was right. That's worthy of respect.

Keep trying...surely there must be one or two other /poltard keywords your brilliantly original mind overlooked.

Do you think he has sex with that shit on?

He was a bernie bro, many of us were bernie bros before finding this place

This baka desu senpai. And then I was a Jill Shill during the election.

why do you think he puts it on amigo?

youtube.com/watch?v=jzp39LizZVw

It's entirely possible. You'd have to ask him, though.

Fuck off retard. I was a proud Berniefag who believed he would bring change but Bernie played me like a fiddle. The DNC was rigged against him and Bernie just accepts it expects me to support Clinton.

That's exactly how the mafia gets you.

It starts out with a promotion.

His name was Seth Rich.

We actually care about human life. That's partly why we are Trump supporters, to end this system of turning the entire world into a third world hellhole where the elite rule over us.

gonna leave this here ...

And a Jew to boot

It's just Trumptard damage control. They're only bringing this up after neglecting it for months because more dirt on Trump is coming up.

It's sad. Because every year there are less stable countries left on the world. I don't see how people aren't alarmed. Do they think the west will remain an island forever?

Doesn't matter if he's a democrat, what matters is that he's an american patriot. He gave his life to expose corruption in our government and make the country at least a slightly better place. That takes guts, so the guy's got my respect, democrat or not.

BUMP ALL SETH RICH THREADS

FUCK SHARIABLUE

Verified.

based patriotic martyr

Even if he didn't kill him that's some cold shit.

But he think's he's hot shit, doesn't he?

His spirit will drain the swamp

who is this seth rich guy and why do I keep seeing him everywhere today?

The anonymous FBI source stuff is new. That's why there is such interest. It could all be bullshit, but it's our responsibility to attract public interest to pressure the authorities to act.

Or just solve it ourselves somehow.

Hey, helping promote Jill helped Trump win. And I don't support her anymore. That whole recount scam was pretty low.

Just the usual fake news

I never bought into the Clinton murders but, there is a DC underworld people don't know about. But it's not some Eyes Wide Shut shit. Politicians play for keeps and they have their own resources, but the Clinton machine is beyond the DNC.

If this goes where I think it might be headed, it's plausible there were degrees of separation between the hitman and Rich.

It could have been someone who was able to get close to Seth.

So what is it?

A misguided man living in darkness his whole life, given one opportunity to make things right. A man who single handedly saved the republic at the cost of his life. A man who never lived to see the world he saved... who will never hear a single thank you for his actions
A true patriot

Even if that has nothing to do with Seth Rich, it's a good insight into the type of person Skippy is and it's not pleasant

Quick rundown

>Sup Forums falling for the Jew strat again

What a (((coincidence)))

I believe it.

Professional union people are vermin. I wouldn't put it past the SEIU. Like I said in he could have known someone in SEIU.

And as a DNC staffer why wouldn't he?

Seth Rich was the name

>PROBABLY

Palmeri tweet regarding Podesta's wikileaks!!

Of course, Podesta was involved in it too. WikiLeaks even retweeted this older leak today.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-

who the fuck would say something that stupid

>"..and get murdered for it."

Holy shit that was so dumb I actually kek'd from it

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and Hillary Clinton because he was the leaker.

neat

is there a song or something? I keep seeing this line.

His name was Seth Rich.
Fuck all you niggers who hate my boy Seth!

Sad stuff.

Didn't know pepe played an esquire.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM
>Do it for them

Hey cunt, fucking kill yourself

Hillary probably "hired" him just to get him to complete an application with all his info. They used that info to kill him.

It's from Fight Club

Telecaster...

>no two lines memes posted yet
You're all dead to me.

Look at the time it's almost midnight!

Looks like its sleep time.

F

F

fuck off faggot

sweet irony

We're basically next on the agenda once the middle east is settled with.

If the GOP had done a political assassination, we would react the same.

God damn. It's genuinely fucking inspiring

I am a vermin supreme supporter.

That's the difference between you and us. We honor the sacrifice of a man in the name of goodness. We respect people who fight for what they believe in.

No matter your banner, if you fight for what is right- what is best for not you but for your people- you have not only our respect but our support.

You've got no honor. You've got no soul. You'll bleed for that.

Kelsey Mulka (Seth Rich's girlfriend) seems to have taken down her facebook page very recently (today?)

Stupid question, but how would he have even had access to the DNC's e-mails? Everything I have read makes it sound like he was a fairly low-ranking staffer that would not have had any real access in the organization. Did he hack them?

F

Buzzwords are all you're worth tho, really.

They probably got used to the complacency. Didn't realize there would be a breach.

:( youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

'Merica Will Have Her Vengeance

>FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE >FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

→ →

→ →

>SETH RICH'S LAST WRITTEN WORDS
I drive.

The MSM is putting all their eggs into the Brad Bauman basket and telling no one he is actually a paid PR rep for the DNC. We can't let the filthy jews get away with it. We need to more openly spread to the public that he is in fact a PR rep for the DNC trying to squash this. We need to try and get it out if we want to hold ground.

have we got a screen cap of that convo yet?

The slide is real.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Jill is en fuego

I would like a legit answer to this. It seems like one of the biggest holes in the story.