Libs going full retard

Let the desperate liberal lashing out begin.
Witness the dying last gasps of the Democratic Party. Reminder that the Republican Party freed the slaves. Expect (((them))) to get more extreme in method and language as the Primaries get closer.
God Speed Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/864614690797834241
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only about 20 seats separate democrats from full gov control, dont kid yourself, all this bad press for trump is marvelous for them.

They're about to get caught in a series of lies.

Is it? Most people don't give a fuck. Nobody knows a single Democrat policy except fuck blimpf and muh free gibs

They are just trying to keep from covering the Seth Rich story.

and that's why Trump has busted out his tapes to prove the contrary in a stunning turnaround

bhahahaha, dream on.

They're not wrong.

IF that memo is real, and that exchange between Comey and Trump happened, there's a basis for an obstruction of justice charge.

Trump will be impeached soon, and this is a great think. Nutcase whitey racists going to have to crawl back in their shells soon.

Doesn't need to. The Democrats will consume themselves.

Except when nothing come of it again.
The media are riding fucking tigers.

>only about 20 seats separate democrats from full gov control
Pretty sure that's bullshit.

how?

lol what? Universal healthcare, minimum wage, gay rights, college funding, climate shit.

What are republicans? Boarder wall, tear up trade deals... nope those are just Trumps.. tax cuts (AHCA is just a tax cut)... what else again?

>some random PI says he has evidence on a laptop he's never seen or been near.

I believe the Clinton mob killed Seth but this guy is just getting our hopes up

are you retarded?

The memo is something Comey typed himself. Even if the account were true, it's a he said/he said. And you have a dozen Democrats already on record saying Comey isn't credible. It's a story to sell commercial time.

It's never the scandal, it's the cover-up.

>>Pls stop investigating Flynn, Comey
>No
>>Pls stop, Comey
>I need more money to investigate
>>You're fired, Comey
You tell me.

>Cillizza

90% of CNN's "reports" on Trump are just opinion pieces by this asshole

Sovereignty, and looking after its citizens.

As someone who hates Trump. Are you guys really this far in denial that you think WE are the ones freaking out?

They also saw every single democrat vote against Trumps tax break for the wealthy (the american health care act) and voice no support for his tax plan to provide even more tax breaks for the wealthy. But the true death knell is Trump hasnt talked about the wall or anti-corruption (swamp) in months and his anti-immigrant stance has only gotten weaker, even though thats what really got him elected.

It's not a smoking gun.

On the other hand, if the memo is real, and Trump taped his conversation but burned the tapes so nobody could hear them (which He might do cause Trump is dumb like that) he'd be fired out of a cannon in the general direction of Russia.

You just have their word on it.

MSM's word means shit without proof.

In reality, they're just making hit pieces here. It's not news. It's propaganda on a massive scale.

(((Sources)))

>I agree he is a good guy

Watch no mayne streem meteor ever mention that part

Dems have no coherent economic policy. Trump promised jobs, thats why he won white men, many white women, many Latinos and some Blacks. Believe it or not, sometimes spanish speaking people that immigrated to the US legally are not very fond of illegals that take the easy route

When you're the opposition party you don't need policy. Look at establishment republicans during obongo's time in office, you cannot fucking tell me after all that opposition to the abortion that is Obamacare, what congress prolapsed out now is what they cooked up in all that time. They're just using the McConnell playbook, no to fucking everything, and greatly exaggerate the failures. Welcome to American politics, where being Team Democrat or Team Republican is infinitely more important than being Team America.

I hope, but I'm not so sure. They've been sidestepping everything for months now.

How did you find this place?

liberals want everything to come from unicorn farts. Republicans at least pretend to live in reality.

>I hope you have enough to end this stupid investigation
>Flynn is not a bad guy
>Comey you keep dragging this thing out, do you have anything or not?
>You keep fucking up Comey and everyone hates you
>You're fired Comey

How? Suggesting someone do something is not obstructionist. He didn't outright order him to stop inbestigating Flynn.

this

>Trump being a bro is somehow obstruction of justice
LMAO toppest of keks my Mexican friend

Uh have you looked at the media lately, it's a shit storm. Get off this board.

Obstruction of justice is destroying evidence or telling people to lie for you. Trump did neither

No laws broken

>don't kid yourself
>is kidding himself while writing this drivel

Nice try kiddo.
You cucks will be remembered throughout history as the losers. Remember that.

>you think WE are the ones freaking out?
I mean you faggots started riots following his inauguration.

so yeah.

Yes, I have never seen a more happy media. This is like a Watergate holiday for them.

>an opponent wrote a note
>that is proof of that opponents position

0/10

>dream on
>literally is dreaming while they attempt to lie about reality

come on kiddo, at least try with these weak posts

>Oy Vey!!! We will never accept Trump!!! He destroyed Hillary and Obama's legacy!!! We will show the goyim that they can not elect their own president unless they are one of us!!!

Seriously, the MSM has gone to far to ever pull back. The mindset of those in the MSM is that either Trump goes or we do. At this point it appears the networks are willing to push for Trumps ouster or sink the MSM ship. They are all in.

well they have incredibly bad timing, they've raised the pot so many times, they better have some fucking amazing cards b/c just about everyone is calling them left and right. its seems more like a bullshit blitzkreig.

pump out so many fake stories and innuendo that no one can shoot them all down. just look at all the shit that's been openly refuted and no evidence has ever come about from the media.

>Trump gave classified intel to the russians, everyone at the meeting denies it, comes out he wasn't even briefed on intel specifics, now media has more classified intel specifics than the president and continues to report on it.

>Subpeonas issued for Trump's campaign in the "Russian Collusion Invstigation", whoops we mean two of Flynn's associates dealing with ties to Turkey.

i could go on and on.

>How did you find this place?

Sup Forums has been spewing their agenda on every board on Sup Forums attempting to convert boards like some sort of manifest destiny. I'm only here to troll you guys for messing up my favorite board DESU.

Uh. This isn't about "Primaries" this is about impeachment proceedings.

Comey's testimony/memorandum are more than enough for obstruction of justice. Republican's would much rather have Pence in office since Trump keeps derailing legislative momentum.

If Trump could just fucking keep his mouth shut and not blab like a stupid ham, he would be able to advance good policy.

You'll be saying this as he's impeached. When he's in front of the firing squad, you'll shriek "fake news!" When Bernie dunks his severed head into a hoop and the crowd does a wave, you'll chant Seth Rich to yourself band curl up into a ball and hopefully die.

I canceled cable two years ago and I don't miss it.

You followed up "lol what" with mostly free stuff policies. Nice job.

You can try and paint it in whatever light you want, doesn't change the fact that Trump was (according to this memo) actively trying to impede or halt an ongoing FBI investigation.

That is obstruction of justice.

>Remember that one time with black lives matter.

I am centrist so do not pull this shit with me. Trump is a traitor and I would suck the electrodes out of Pences head personally to have him as president.

Democracy is a war for peoples minds, that is all.

its math, I think the actual number is 24 or something, and republicans only hold 52 seats in the senate (two seats). You shouldnt be too mad though, Trump is rubberstamping every bill they agree to pass right now. They are getting a lot done even if most of it is small time.

A happy delusion. I can't believe people still believe in those fuckers.

What was your favorite board?

>no evidence proving he said that
>acting Director of the FBI says they have all the money they need and never heard of any requests for funding

Who gives a fuck about gay rights kek

You need to go back

They are happy they actually get to "fight the man" after eight years of giving blowjobs to "the man". Granted they still lack that whole "credibility" thing they pissed away in the process.

how much do they pay you guys these days?

>Trump is a traitor
how

Is this first year just going to be bullshit after bullshit from the left?

Comey Memo Article: "The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter."

This is fucking funny.

>boarder wall
go back to mexico, you fucking retard

A happy delusion is believing anything that comes out of the bimbo from the oval office.

>Clinton staffers literally destroy evidence with hammers and use software specifically to hide evidence
>Nobody gets charged with obstruction

really makes me think

The bad press was supposed to keep Trump from the White House but instead it launched him right into it. He feeds off bad press and they keep falling for it every time.

the defenition of the law Obstruction of justice is pretty vague I'll give you that

>>/lgbt/
>>/mlp/

>press
Pretending anyone is stupid enough to believe it. Even the faggot ass leftist shills who want it to be true don't believe it

Who is Seth Rich

Same. I don't need the news when I am cucked beyond repair by a shitty politician that I trust his every word.

Hello Russia, did you have fun getting your press let in while ours was blocked?

Way more than the few rubles you get per month, comrade.

22 seats actually. Once you get the house or the senate you can halt the government by refusing to cooperate.
If you have the house you also get control of the treasury and can initiate investigations.
Trumps at 38% approval and he will drag people down

that's true. CNN has a fuckin vengeance attitude towards Trump. So much for journalism. Trump took shots at CNN in public. Real journalists and reporters would shrug it off and search for the truth

Thats exactly my point. Liberals have tons of free shit policies so that post doesn't make sense. Republicans only selling point is that they're not liberals, nothing to do with actual policy.

trump is a traitor because he didn't invite your media?

I work for share blue. Prepare for los more of stuff like this until the Seth Rich story blows over. Lots of higher ups are pissed and sending their contacts at msm outlets stuff like this.

The good thing is even at share blue people are turning to support trump. In secret of course but lots of people here are turning.

>one time

Lmao you've been living under a rock

>hey comey can you please stop wasting your time with flynn he's a good guy you know?
>yeah i know mr president but the fuggin MIKES will kill my MAMILY wink wink

hmm...

Yeah essentially these last few months is been like a poker game where both parties keep raising the states. At some point you can't raise, you have to show your cards.

I like to think that it was like a story time for kinder-gardeners.

Dems have a lot more seats up for grabs in the midterms, and on top of that the Republicans have very few seats up for grabs in Clinton districts.

Dems won't make any headway 2018. Their best hope is to not lose seats.

Nigger nigger, chicken dinner!

>‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Presidency,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

kek

I have a job and make money... I will always have a job because I do work with the things that people demand and use every day.

Stay mad liberal, your tongue is all non sense and screeching.

twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/864614690797834241
>Implying he hadn't already lost it a long time ago or even had it to begin with

No, I was asking you a question. We are at war so I am not going to discus American laws that you guys are attempting to warp. Did you like having your press let into the oval office but ours blocked?

You are living under a rock if you do not see Trump as a threat to western civilization.

Trump asking him to let it go isn't obstruction. It was a request not a order or threat

>fake tapper

If it was Trump vs Hillary tomorrow he would win by an even greater margin. The dying mainstream media is digging themselves deeper and deeper. Dem blacks aren't coming out again for the Democrats until the second coming of Saint Obama.

Yea, Trump can be removed for obstruction of office just like Clinton could be removed for raping 6 women.
Oh wait, it was a he said / she said so it didn't go anywhere.

>nigger nigger
>chicken nigger

>Chairman of The Democratic Coalition

Yeah ok

I am not a liberal nor am I mad. Like I said, you guys are doing damage control for the orange snowflake.

(((Sources)))

As opposed to the good press he got while he was running? Nobody cares about the MSM anymore now that the internet exists. They know it and they're scared

It was a request.

And when he didn't comply with that request, he got fired.

>Jon (((Cooper)))