Name one thing wrong with feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

romper.com/p/miss-dc-wins-miss-usa-but-not-everyone-is-happy-57811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are men

Less white children

Slide thread, sage.

The women.

this is bait since all the threads flooding Sup Forums right now with off topic things like the race-baiting, "hi Sup Forums," claiming to no longer support Trump, and "DRUMPF IMPEACHED" threads like this are designed to slide discussion of the main critical news that broke today

Seth Rich was confirmed to be in contact with wikileaks

Seth Rich was assassinated trying to save our democracy and stop the DNC corruption

Combine those faces together and you have my ex gf. *sobbing.
What country makes these kind of women???

Women don't think about consequences in politics because they don't have to deal with them in real life

Men are better than women.

Also those are traps.

Sure, the one thing wrong with feminisim is his name was Seth Rich.

Women

women have smaller brains and men and can't into politics

Feminism teaches women to be dependent on authoritarian figures instead of themselves to get things done.

If a woman wanted to be an engineer, feminism would teach her that can't be because the whole world does not support this except for specific authoritarian groups and people that have the power to make the world better again.

Today's feminism stems from the post-modernist realisation that anything can be interpreted in an infinite number of ways. This is why English and the arts are a joke since post-modernism dictates everything simultaneously is and isn't correct.

tl;dr: post-modern feminism says that the world is patriarchal, which is correct since its your interpretation but its also wrong because its your interpretation.

tl;dr-tl;dr: you can't prove there's a patriarchy but no-one can prove there isn't one

And that makes it even better

This.

Bump dat shit

So, as a woman scientist in the government, I'd like to maybe transpose the word feminism to "equalism." I don't really wanna consider myself... I try not to consider myself, like this... like diehard, you know, like "aww, I don't really care about men." But one thing I'm going to say is that, women, we are just as equal as men when it comes to opportunity in the workplace. And I say firsthand, I've witnessed the impact that women have in leadership and the medical sciences, as well as in just the office environment. So as Miss USA, I would hope to promote that type of leadership responsibility globally, to so many women worldwide.

>romper.com/p/miss-dc-wins-miss-usa-but-not-everyone-is-happy-57811

>rice.jpg
Hehe

Nice one

>these girls are so pretty
>i'll protect them by calling the guys
>that'll stop them from getting doxxed

marxists use it to peddle their bullshit theories. "gender equality" is just bait

Feminism turns women into inferior men.

Discourages procreation, turns natural order on its head.

It still exists.

But women like their "oppressed" status, they like being the victim. If you give attention to what they say, it's always stupid shit they make up like "manspreading" or "mansplaining".
If a woman is a feminist TODAY, she's stupid as hell and she is a obnoxious bitch, without a doubt

Telling women it's OK to be a single mom.
That's the worst thing.
Ruins her life, all her kids, and probably most of the grandkids lives.

>Name one thing wrong with feminism

feminism

intersectionality

who are these qts?

IG whore on left taking pic with one of her designated satellites to make herself look better. She never fully smiles because it makes her look like a typical british cunt, just an endless stream of close ups of herself trying to look cute. Also she's fucking some asian dude.

its obviously a divide and conquer tactic, and retards on both sides are falling for it

>no lips

Absolutely disgusting.

Women.

Feminists are barren.

obviously? explain please

slider thread

Lol Harry?
Why are you posting pictures of my sisters you creepy fuck

>one of her designated satellites
They look like sisters. Are they not?

Probably 99% of their problems could be solved by simple introspection and self improvement.

But they'd rather spend their time finding new ways to blame men for everything that's wrong with their lives. Its a bad fucking joke at this point desu

The feminists themselves.

Traps

Interesting, it would be more powerful if it cited the IRL examples of what the wedge in the family was (I.E. the laws etc)

>Feminism teaches women to be dependent on authoritarian figures instead of themselves to get things done.

Well, to be specific, it teaches them to be dependent on the state as an authoritarian figure. It sure as fuck doesn't outright teach them to be dependent on a husband or father.

The gov will give her monies, it will protect her from ebil ex boyfriends, and it will give her legal custody over kids. The only thing missing is the gov doesn't have a cock.

It forces women to drop tradition values. It is bad enough men say "fuck having a family," now women are saying "fuck having a family" too.

Oh thanks for that picture btw.

Feminism makes women act like men.

They both are sisters

More pics of the the girl on the left

webm

Girl on the left in the OP with her Asian boyfriend

The word feminist Triggers me,then again the word trigger pisses me off. Fuck You, Fuck your cause, shut your mouth and mind your own business.
When one person cries, we get 100 more to follow. Do you know what we get stuck with? A 101 pathetic pieces of shit.

one word????

FEMINISM!!!!!!!!

Long time no see r/asianmasculinity!

You sound mad.

hey, how are you?

if you combined the two faces of these girls together you would get a qt girl who enrolled at my school to be an artist for video games a few years back, I think she's like 23 now, hella cute but last I heard 100% bought into tumblr feminism and worthless as a human.

It achieved its goals 40 years ago.

Sage, you fucking cunt.

It's a complete scam. We were BORN with ALL the power ("One hair. . ." The hand that rocks the cradle. . .).
Physically powerful- No. But we can generally manage to do stuff that has to get done if there isn't a guy around to do it.
Mentally powerful- No. Because our hormones screw us up and too many of us can't wield power in effective and non-destructive ways (goes to our heads sometimes. The rule, not the exception.)
Our downfall is that instead of using our natural organizational skills (maternal instinct/ discernment and strength) to create positive/ constructive outcomes, we too often use them to connive and grasp for CONTROL. Control we cannot handle properly. Sorry. It's true.

But Spiritual power- Move aside. Women are 100% stronger and more solid than men when we have our shit together. We cannot be diverted.

Feminism is untrue, shallow/ superficial, lame, and self destructive; tricking us into giving away our gifts and (what WERE) our natural blessings for LIES and illusions.

The purpose is to bring down men AND women- ALL of us. It's working "great" so far.

just sayin