SETH RICH

Hannity is our guy. His show is watched by millions every night, and tonight he is discussing none other than Seth Rich.

HAHAHAHAHAH maybe for 2 mins, DRUMPF IS GETTING IMPEACHED

soon even hannity wont be able to defend trump anymore.

Trust me shill. You won't like the results if Trump is taken down. You and your family.

Holy fuck, the cuck is great in this one

you mean like the other 500 times he was getting impeached? or like the 10,000 times he was never going to be president?

What discord server u on shill?

Lol I'm not playing anymore. Lets start making the list boys. List of all the authors of fake news trump hit pieces, the execs at CNN, WAPO, Etc. We need to remember who was against us.

HAHAHAH the butthurt is so real

>LOCK HIM UP
>LOCK HIM UP
>LOCK HIM UP

What is this? Stoning? Have link ?

-Kek

Lol you think this "resistance" is something, you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait till we lose an election, than the real fun begins.

Comey Memo Article: "The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter."
MUH IMPEACHMENT!
Lol.
Fucking retarded! Loving Hannity.

How's it going (((user)))?

I'm not sure, I just saved the image from off of here.

Rush was also taking about it. "Mainstream" conservatives are now pointing out the things Sup Forums noticed months ago.

its going good, drumpf fag
btw get rekt

bill clinton was impeached.

They actually said something about "mysterious deaths of multiple people around Hillary Clinton" earlier, and I almost shit my pants. They talked about the Bernie lawyer that dropped dead, the UN guy, etc, etc. I couldn't believe my ears! We should take this opportunity to forward as much info we have to all the mainstream conservative pundits.

I want all the boys to remember these moments, if the time comes when (((they))) regain their political power.

What happened to her?

Trust me you won't be able to pretend you are one of us when the time comes and everything you hold dear depends on it.

kek drumpf is getting fucking impeached and you keep talking about this silly conspiracy theory

>Trump and Bannon cornered
>Rats fleeing the ship
>Patriot Jim Comey the only one putting America before himself

What a time to be alive

Lol thanks for lightening up the mood Brazil. Shouldn't you be worrying about your own shithole of a country. Also how do you get internet in a favela?

Enjoy the time while it lasts.

Stoned to death over a period of two hours, if she was lucky.

it's a movie: the stoning of soraya m

Gtfo shill

Bump

so she wasn't white IRL? phew

I saw. Wheeler doesn't have shit:
>No laptop
>Unnamed source
>Tons of speculation
I was hoping this one would turn the world upside down, but it just looks like a nigger on a LARP.
Assange better shit some proof soon, or this story is dead.

Is a lack of evidence or proof stopping the libs and media from running with their stories? Were in an info war.

Fight back with us.

Projecting

Is that Mozhan Marno? I'd go haram on her fatwa, if you know what I mean.

lol this is bad for comey you idiot if he's lying then he'll have to explain where the so called memo is. If he isn't we still get his files and see what is actually going with an aledged russian investigation.

You are going to to be killed in a few months, better leave this country if you want to continue to exist. I seriously mean it, too. You will be murdered. Tread lightly.

>Millions of retards.

It's not working, fag. Get the fuck out of here.