YES user, YOU CAN HELP

Let's help George solve this.

youtube.com/watch?v=r00i9F3j1SU

Help Him. The bar is Lou's City Bar.
google.com/maps/place/Lou's City Bar/@38.9284711,-77.0337839,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xbe9e62cf68f85237!8m2!3d38.9284711!4d-77.0337839

Requests:

-A picture of the bar manager "Joe Capone" that spoke to Seth the night he died at 1:45 am (outside)

-Tweets about the Dodgers v Padres baseball game that happened on June 10th, 2016. 11pm. originating from Lou's City Bar.

-Anything Lou's City Bar posted on their facebook on June 10th

-Seth Rich's last couple of tweets

-His girlfriend's name

-What hospital he went to

-The ambulance service used

-He may have gone to The Wonderland Ballroom at some point. Find out if so.
thewonderlandballroom.com/

Timeline: 1:40-4:20

Picture's of Seth from that night (tweeted out or on facebook) are gold.

Let's go.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nZzyGC
heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/
wallstreetonparade.com/2016/11/shawn-lucas-process-server-for-bernie-sanders-supporters-lawsuit-died-of-powerful-mix-of-drugs/
us.linkedin.com/in/joe-capone-965140bb
youtube.com/watch?v=RIOUcBSxLa8
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/193631067-story
morningnewsusa.com/dnc-staffer-seth-rich-mysterious-murder-girlfriend-believes-killer-angry-23109652.html
twitter.com/@joecapone0206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bump

>another fucking seth rich thread

Like a game of Clue

Bump for justice. Ignore shill threads and focus on this lads. We can change the world.

Bump.

More info I have from previous research I did on my own.

Bars close at 2am, he knew people at Wonderland Ballroom so he could have drank there with managers/employees till after 2am but I would think they would want to go home after work by 3. That leaves 1 hour and 19 min to walk what should be a 15 min walk home.

Told his GF someone was following him before he was killed.

BUMP

Thank you. Keep in mind he was supposedly alive at the hospital.

Just made one discord.gg/nZzyGC

bump

up

This shit is quickly getting memory holed again. If you anons can't crack this it will be buried forever. I'm completely serious. Godspeed

Yes, but we don't know if he lost consciousness. They usually call time of death after they can't revive someone after some time but I doubt they tried for a whole hour to CPR the dude.

If he wasn't white, you wouldn't give a single shit.

Get real, you racist motherfucking turds.

there are different flavours user, like we really need more blacked threads and Drumpf BTFo shill threads.

This band was playing at Comet that night. Muh irony!

ignore shills

Also, let us not forget about these links:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/

And Shawn Lucas who looks like had a suspicious death as well:

wallstreetonparade.com/2016/11/shawn-lucas-process-server-for-bernie-sanders-supporters-lawsuit-died-of-powerful-mix-of-drugs/

bump

>get real, you racist motherfucking turds

lol do you know what board you are on?

Bump

if he was at the bar, and there was a hit going to go down. that bar would have had eyes on him the whole night.

t. drumpf/russia shill

take your racism and fuck off you Stalinist piece of shit

seth rich and drumpf btfo is cancer and i want it gone

If anybody has tools to execute the searches in OP, please post them. A lot of us want to help and are babby tier with this shit.

Makes me think that someone might have inadvertently taken a picture of whoever was following him in their normal "night out" pictures. I think the answers are going to be in old tweets or facebook posts.

Joe Capone
us.linkedin.com/in/joe-capone-965140bb

KEEP BUMPING FAGGOTS

MEME THIS TO HISTORY

Well done.

George is trying to pinpoint the walk home atm

bump

bumo

I tried pol. I just spoke to the manager of Lou's City Bar over the phone. He knew Seth Rich very well. He was polite but said that the family had told him not to say anything, out of respect for Seth. I couldn't get him to go any further.

Keep following leads, don't give up.

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/193631067-story

Holy fuck, the family may be part of the cover-up

The family is cucked. Reminder that Seth was a liberal DNC staffer before he got Redpilled

Probably nothing. but some characters chillin there on December 17, 2016 from the instagram.

His name was Seth Rich

An old conspiracy theory says: if the middle name is there, it's the murderer and it's an three letter agency job.
So, "Robert Wingate Robinson" (it also written in caps and the least wierd sounding name on page).

I said it first, screenshot this.

what did they mean by this?

Girlfriends name was Kelsey Mulka
morningnewsusa.com/dnc-staffer-seth-rich-mysterious-murder-girlfriend-believes-killer-angry-23109652.html

The murder was premeditated. The killer(s) was likely in the area prior to gain awareness of surroundings.

Nice find.

5 officers with Body cameras. I would love to see what was recorded but I'm sure they will never release it.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't want people to harass Lou's City Bar, but perhaps another caller might have more luck?

You will reach regular staff first. Be polite, state your name, ask if you can speak to the manager. Again repeat your name, be polite, state that you are concerned and want justice for Seth. The manager knew him well so apologize for his loss. See if he repeats that the family told him not to talk. If he does, maybe ask if he could point you in any other useful direction? Please try if you think you can do it, but DO NOT harass. The manager was very polite when I spoke to him and seemed like a nice guy.

Good luck.

Use of a revolver as a murder weapon is strange to me. Also his gf spoke to him shortly before his death but he suddenly "had to go" and hung up. It sounds to me like he saw someone he knew.

They are probably afriad for their lives.

I mean even Bernie Sanders went back on his word and endorsed her majesty. They probably said something along the lines of "you want to know what happened to seth rich?"

Why else would he do a 180? They threatened him.

Joe Capone, bar manager: normiebook.com/joe.capone.140

Bumping! :D

Bump

I can social engineer my way out of a paper bag, know what hours/days the manager keeps?

Anyone else who would have known him there?

This is after the fact but you know how guys like that are stupid enough to go back and think they are cool for something like that.

The watchfrogs are needed once again , they are the silent heros always vigilant and ready to defend freedom and real justice of the people.

(que power rangers theme intensifies)

Da nanana na go go Pepe rangers da nanana nana na go go Pepe rangers expose the Jews da nanana nana expose the Shekel stealers danana nana.

How did they lure him out of the house, I read he was barefoot.

Unless the killer already knew the area. I read on wikipedia mention of a security camera in that area.

>Kelsey Mulka
made a collage

Call right now, the manager is there (you can find the phone number, I'll refrain from posting it here to minimize potential harassment).

Please do it and post results. Thank you and good luck.

bump

I think early afternoon might be better. I would like to play reporter or something. An in-person meeting would be even better but DC is 4 hours drive from me. But I was thinking of going to DC at some point for a long weekend, If I do I will be sure to stop in and dig, work my social skills.

I remember a little while back there was an "FBI DOX" that looked odd and fake. It did have a lot of supposed agents information though.
Anybody save that and want to search for the officer names in this pic? Specifically Robert Wingate Robinson

Bumps 4 Seth

Fair enough, and perhaps he would get annoyed with being called again so soon after my call. But the bar seemed dead (very little background noise) and the fact that he was willing to give me about 30-45 seconds means he could not have been very busy. It's your call.

Kelsey Mulka: normiebook.com/kmulka1

baump

>But the bar seemed dead.

True but reporters don't call at 11:46pm.

If I lie I need to go all the way.

I work from home so I'm gonna call when they open up tomorrow see if I can get a hold of him. Plus I need to come up with a game plan, questions etc.

That is incredibly generous. Please be safe user. There will be eyes on you.

If you don't care about noise, like during the wee hours of the morning, a revolver is perfect. Doesn't jam. No shell casing to pick up since it stays in the chamber.

Hanging up makes sense if he thought he was being followed and the assailant was closing in. Easier to defend one's self with two hands instead of one.

His name was Seth Rich and the DNC killed him.

there's one fucking flavor and it's called
the nigger detective who made these claims that set you faggots off probably has a 80 IQ at best

The probability of him remaining conscious after the cops initially found him is highly unlikely. Is the ME's report posted anywhere- that would tell us a lot.

True, I tried from the "I'm just a curious individual who doesn't know what to believe from the news and wanted to talk to the source" angle (completely true).

Good luck. Ignore 'concern troll' shills who will try to scare you away from doing it. Too many people are making inquiries for them to 'target' any of us.

The bar manager most likely will not be in tomorrow.
He is being coached right now.

So 8 months into 2016 howard uni hospital had losses of 10 million. They ended the year with 4 million surplus. 14 million in the last 4 months? Anyone know if this seems feasible? or am i just being retarded?

What do you mean by 'coached'? and how do you know this?

After my best reasearch I found a "Joe Capone" on twitter with many tweets and retweets about Lou's City bar, I can only assume that he is the manager you speak of. Hope this was helpful.

Bump for Seth Rich

matches the pics in his facebook profile

bump

Bump for justice

bump

Tweet originating from the bar on June 10th. Do your best to analyze the people in the photo.

Well, if you wanted to "accidentally" kill someone, I guess Howard University Hospital is the place to take them. That's a remarkably bad figure for malpractice.

Link

source?

Bump

EMT here.

The procedure in New York (and I assume it would be similar across the country) is to do CPR for a minimum of 20 minutes. Now, depending upon the amount of success you're having, you might do it for a little or a lot longer. If it's a younger person, you'll also put in more time because this isn't some guy on the brink of death in a nursing home. He appeared to be healthy, so let's say overall they put in at least 25-30 minutes.

Also, CPR is physically strenuous (assuming they didn't have a LUCAS, which does chest compressions automatically) and takes a lot of manpower.

bumping for Seth

twitter.com/@joecapone0206

Another thought I had.. there was supposedly a struggle during the murder, meaning the killer couldnt have been a hired assassin. Thats not very clean.

1. Not contract killer
2. Used a revolver

Also Seth was shot in the back, meaning he was attempting to flee. I dont see a burglar firing two shots at someone who was running away.

Kelsey Mulka (Seth Rich's girlfriend) seems to have taken down her facebook page very recently (today?)

Has anyone asked them if they have cameras? Most corner stores do

THE HAPPENING OF THE FUCKING CENTURY

Would have been 7/10/2016, not 6/10/2016

Bumpo

bump for justice

also can't find info her friend that shows up on some pictures.

something is wierd tho. sorry for getting "off track" but I clicked on a murka picture on landed on a suspicious website. they no longer listed on this site but according to search engine they have been at some point.

>pic related

Just take note of it everyone.

This is what I am thinking EMT friend.