Have there been any historic acts of racism against white people...

Have there been any historic acts of racism against white people? I am asking because this pompous left leaning person continues to say that since the Irish weren't considered "white" at the time it doesn't count

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Prager
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ottoman genocides of Greeks and Armenians (if you count them as white)

Well there is the 1804 Haitian genocide.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Nah, not much, only the entire time period in which other races have been in contact with white people. Never mind, only whites can be racist, goy.

Niggers weren't even considered people

>armenians
>white

I still dont consider the Irish white.

Fuck off potato terrorists.

I made that same argument, but this person went full autistic.

What is Zimbabwe?

I mentioned South African Genocides that are currently happening, but they took that as the white people living there had been oppressing them for so long that it was necessary.

Ask him if people born after apartheid deserve genocide

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Tell him about the racism and lynchings Germans faced in the US during World War I.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Prager

Irish have always been white, that's the left rewriting history again. They're Celtic+Nordic.

Diversity+proximity=conflict. "Racism", in the sense of hating someone because of the color of their skin, is a leftist concept that I'm not sure has ever existed in the real world.

It wasn't really racism, but Whites did treat each other like shit for a long and they had slaves from several White nations. The Russians treated their serfs the worst and would never consider their livelihood. The only reason why Negroes were used later on for European colonial powers is because they didn't get uppity like Whites did, who caused so many revolts in the past. Blacks would accept their subjugation status as slaves while Whites would keep resisting every chance they get. You should ask your friend if slavery would still be prevalent if the Civil War never occurred. People still forget that it was the White mans' blood that shedded for their freedom.

OP, how about the shit those niggers did in Africa against the white colonists? You know, the people who brought civilization to those fucking savages. Niggers should have been wiped out.

Can I get any proof that Irish people weren't considered white?

The British stealing the Falklands from their rightful owners.

Ottoman Empire conquered/enslaved large parts of Southern Europe.

Gee, I dunno, the South African genocide going on literally right now.

pretty much every race we've ever encountered has been hostile too us, they just never win.
indians, latinos, asians, niggers.

probably the longest sustained and most brutal instance being the past thousand years and middle eastern treatment of europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Zimbabwe, South Africa, Haiti, Barbary Coast slavers, and now

The barbary slave trade, North Africans taking European slaves. Slavery in the Ottoman empire. Southeast Europe was under Ottoman rule for hundreds of years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

Also Genghis Khan and the Mongols conquering Russia

>Irish not white at the time
The Irish are still not considered white. You're friend is an idiot

After much of the argument other people joined in and sided with me, using the references you all brought up, plus the fact in the middle East white people are targeted for being white they through a tantrum and got triggered. It was hilarious, and I want to thank you all for the help!

Look at South Africa and how the white farmers are being slaughtered, its fucked.

The way its being portrayed on South Africa is the whites are living in fancy houses, got top jobs and generally well of while the blacks are living in tin shacks poking through their poo to see if there is anything good left in it. As if its collective racism by whites to suppress blacks thats keeping blacks down. I never been there before or know much about the country so i dont know how if there is any truth to it but i think that is the way of thinking that drives them to kill and terrorize whites.