So which of these should Clinton and company get when Bastille day comes?

So which of these should Clinton and company get when Bastille day comes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NauP135Ozgo
youtube.com/watch?v=cDBDy435d9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This country truly went to shit when they retired the rope. All those other methods are either needlessly complicated or pointlessly trying to be "more humane". Whatever the fuck that means.

The first one's stairs may be a problem

All of em

He is right a ramp should do.

Clinton should have watch her daughter's face be secretly surgically altered and given new name, so no one knows who she is, all her wealth and connections gone, and have to watch her daughter try to survive in a world with Clinton's globalist policies. Watch her get passed over in college for immigrants, watch as she can't get a job, and if she marries a white guy, the guy won't have a good job, watch as blacks call her daughter racist for being white, watch as her daughter slowly becomes 1488 after living the life of a pleb while the Democrat elites gives more rights to illegals, and the republican elites give more power to billionaires that don't even care about the Us

firing squad is the perfect sentence for traitors and conspirators

youtu.be/NauP135Ozgo

guillotine so some user can post a pic with a dick in their skull

I'd like to see her piss herself as she fries in the chair.

At this point, I would be glad just making it out alive

I'd like to see a kind of brass bull setup except in a little statue of liberty. With modern audio technology you could probably even change the screams into cries of "tolerance and diversity is our greatest strength" without too much trouble

A Horse

Lethal injection and the electric chair are not always effective means of execution. The most humane ways to execute someone would be a guillotine or a bullet to the back of the head. We shouldn't be looking to make less of a mess when executing murderers and/or traitors. We should always look for the quickest and surest methods of ending someone's life, even if it means there's a lot of blood to clean up.

I don't think Clinton's going to get executed, however, or even arrested. Trump's already promised not to prosecute her, and he's losing political capital fast with scandals.

what/where is this?

Well actually he changed his mind the enquierer said that Trump will have a huge investigation and everything else on her.

The gallows

Firing squad is too dignified, gallows with a too short rope is the way to go

Qing China, death by a thousand cuts

firing squad

cheap since we already have guns and bullets lying around
effective
quick

Public hangings are as American as apple pie and firearms. There's only one choice.

Nothing. She needs to be there when the world she build comes crashing down.

Until recently, a valid method in Utah and Idaho due to Mormon doctrine of "blood atonement" (to be forgiven of murder, one must shed own blood). It may come back. They're agitating for it.

What is this kiddy shit?

They deserve The Boats. Or at the very last the Bronze Bull.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

The helicopter.

The crooked will get maidened

Surely we can improvise an apparatus that combines all 4?

You hang traitors

Scaphism is the only punishment horrible enough

I don't care what you do to Hillary as long as I can have some private time with her first. I get off on disgusting sex acts and that would be so hot. Bareback from behind, just vaginal though no anal (she probably eats weird shit a lot)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=cDBDy435d9Y

Trial by frog.

>Surely we can improvise an apparatus that combines all 4?
cinder block + rope to leg. Just add water (middle of Atlantic?).

If they were telling the truth about Osama Bin Laden, than they can see him again.

>middle of Atlantic
>not beach at low tide

Criminally underrated post.

>ctrl+F
>No tar and feather

Did we forget our roots?

apparently

I'd pay to watch her hang. no drop so she HAS to be strangled

I am a big fan of extermination through labor...

They want us to work like dogs until we die, lets see them in the chains.

Work them until they're broken then feed them to the pigs.

Imagine the Hildabeast on the 'stairs of death'

Podesta needs to be thrown in jail and passed around among big black men for all the pedo shit he did.

she deserves worse than death

Wtf japan

Please. Trump lied about even throwing her in jail. There will never be a day of the rope. You're delusional

>Trump has been president for months now
>still being this obsessed with Clinton

lel, even trump has dropped it and moved on

Yeah, he's been busy watching as everything down to state level judges do everything short of outright treason to stop anything and everything he does.

Arbeit macht frei, work them so hard their dna forgets how to usury.

>tyranny
unless i'm missing a joke

Why do I get the feeling you've tortured house pets?

The fact that number 3, lethal injection, even exist is a testament that humanity has grown weak. With that said, number 3 lethal injection.

Calling Bastille day ... guillotine only reasonable answer