Arab Neopaganism

Are there any arab neopagan organisations and communities in or outside the Middle East?

I really wish Arabs one day will become apostates and stop following goatfucker customs, including but not limited to taqiyya, jihad, genital mutilation, arm chopping.

Apparently there was mass apostasy after Mo's(Piss be Upon Him) death and they were genocided by Abu Bakr.

Other urls found in this thread:

drmsh.com/the-naked-bible/yhwh/
youtube.com/watch?v=DfcvJWPTY64
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get the occult books and study paganism from the middle east, they killed all pagans. Blame the vatican.

The Yazide population is bigger internationally at this point than in the ME.

Theres Yazidism. But a lot of the younger Arab youths are turning to Western Satanism. Would be better if they embrace their own pre-Islamic roots tho

Arabs claim descent form Ishmael. Their true religion is Islam/judaism

western satatism is the like the pop music of religions.

>Yazidis
>Arabs

Yazides are no satanist dude. Stop spreading this nonsense.

They're not Arabs but I think OP was generalizing.

didnt say they are m8 ^.^

He said they were turning from their roots and going to western satanism not that iazidis are satanists to begin with...

My bad, I've been up too long.

Yazidism is Iranic and is abrahamic.

I have been on here to long and have noticed the younger crowd has no reading comprehension.
The schools get worse every year.

(checked)
oh shit digits thread?

The great Bird of the Yazidis is with us!

I'm talking about ethnic arabs from the peninsula. Levantines should follow syriac christianity while Iranians should apostatize to Zoroastrianism and Vedic religion

wasnt there a purple bird meme or something? lel

Oh. I don't know much about Arab paganism.

>believing in jewish goatfucker fairytails

Arabs are quite different from Caananites

Ishmael was male and married a woman from Egypt. That's what they claim, even thought they are not pure-bloods

Shia Muslims here. Taqqiyah is our thing. Sunnis haven't had taqqiyah since the days of reconquista. You ask a Sunni about taqqiyah they will truthfully have no idea what you're talkimg about unless they actively study theology

Yes yazidism is a mixture of a few religions it has elements of Zoroastrianism, Islam etc

Arab paganism and early thought is actually very interesting and cool. Sham christianity and islam fucked it all up...

Yes of course! Its a shame that the deranged goatfucker(piss be upon him) destroyed most records of their religions. But of the little we know, arab paganism wasn't uniform. The Al Lat-Manat-Al-Uzza trinity wasn't universaly followed and due to religious tolerance they probably accepted mesopotamian and greek gods.. Some bedouin tribes even didn't believe in life after death!

Arab paganism came before abrahamic ravings(hell, even judaism was monotheistic in the beginning, believing in Baal, later called El), so jew scripture shouldn't be a standard for which ethnic group is monotheistic.

polytheistic*

Funny how back in the day respecting other peoples gods was a bigger thing then it is now, due to bad juju. Though was more diverse then before all the (((centrilizing))) of thought by large religious corporations (analog AI essentially).

>Muslims killed pagans
>blame the Vatican

Boy you LARPers sure do like blaming the Vatican for shit.

>I really wish Arabs one day will become apostates and stop following goatfucker customs,

The fucked goats before they were Islamic. Getting them hooked on DnD won't change that.

Do you even know how the vatican came to be?
It is older then the catholic religion, it came from a mish mash of prior preisthoods and ruling elites etc. Dagons fish hat, hat of saturn etc.
You know nothing fools sure like to comment on shit you know nothing about.

>believing in Baal, later called El
Citation needed.

>Dagons fish hat, hat of saturn etc.

Stop listening to Joe Rogan, man. It's not good for you.

>Baal is El

motherfucker you just got an F in Canaanite mythology get the fuck out

The jews are not nor will ever be monothiests.
Baal, molech, EL, yahweh etc.
Learn the etymology of these words, study some history maybe?

First off I read books and the occult a lot, Joe rogan is okay but doesn't know much either.

El is just a generit term for deity, and none of the others are related.

Goatfucker customs came from their old pagan beliefs.

>First off I read books and the occult a lot

Occult books by new age kooks aren't respectable scholarship.

Anyways, there are a large number of Muslims converting to Christianity. That seems like a better option than some slapped-together neopagan nonsense far removed for the original source.

A generic term for diety in a certain region with certain gods yes. It also is a bases for words like ELder, ELite, ELohim etc.
Again go read up on the etymology of words.

Its a fact that Judaism developed from local caananite beliefs, appropriating their main god Baal.

You assume to know what I read and by whom?

This. The Koran is just some Arab pagans writing Bible fanfiction and trying to start a new religion.

>yfw OP is some Amerimongrel shitskin who took too many redpills and wants to be a pagan but his saudi parents have no preserved history to allow it

That doesn't disprove anything I said.

This is pure conjecture.

You haven't given me any names, and your grasp of history is poor.

Far more unlikely since they wouldn't suffer the sexual frustration of the local emir fucking half the women in the city
>DnD
kys

Supported

Yes drawn up by much smarter business minded priest and elites in order to get control of the rest of the pagan arabs/others who did not fall to early christian conversion by ROME.

Neo-Paganism is just fedoras pretending to be wizards.

Most of the Arab Christians were Nestorians who were not influenced by Rome, and islam was spread by conquest, not dialogue.

You're bad at history.

Mohamed(piss be upon him) didn't take almost anything from arab paganism, apart from some superstition like jinns or evil eye. He prided himself in claiming that he wiped out all customs and values of "idol worshippers". Islam is basically old testament judaism with lost of elements of the talmud.

I wasn't disproving what you said about EL, but it was a term for their gods in the region, just saying do more research.
I was pointing out how you assume to know what I read when I haven't referenced anything,
which means to me you have a strawman version of me in your head you are arguing against... lol
Also I think we can all determine the difference between new age bullshit pumped out by (((them))) and actual occult texts from history.

I guess depends on your idea of pagan. I know the Kurds have been dabbling in returning to Zoroastrianism. The Yazidis are still around. As for the old religions before Islam I'm sure there's tiny groups around but they're likely niche and underground since it isn't like Muslim countries respect anyone besides their flavor of Muslim.

Yeah rome not influential, not controlling the cultural centers of the middle east like Egypt and Palestine sure.
Yes, Islam was spread by the sword after a small warband decided to organize and spread it... wonder how that party got started.

Being forced to stop in believing in a god through violence does not erase the existence of said god.

so basically you are a moron. and jews are monotheists. good contribute

LOL, you sure do like making up shit I never said and then arguing against the strawman.
The jews worship a few different gods still to this day. El (saturn) Yahweh(volcano) molech( bull) you know talmud and all that.
But feel free to swing at that strawman a few more times. Also no were did I say Islam spread by dialogue, keep trying someday you might put together a decent argument.

>Mohamed(piss be upon him) didn't take almost anything from arab paganism

Ramadan is a pagan festival that predates Islam.

>Yeah rome not influential, not controlling the cultural centers of the middle east like Egypt and Palestine sure.

You're conflating the Roman Empire with the Church of Rome, which had con control over the Nestorian movement in the Arab world

>I was pointing out how you assume to know what I read when I haven't referenced anything,

And you still haven't told me what you've read, shich jusging from your poor grasp of history, isn't all that informative or accurate.

Yaziti but they aren't neopagan, just regular pagan.

>Yahweh(volcano)

That was just some shit Sigmud Freud made up

Jeeze who started the holy roman empire?

Do you know what yahweh means? the origins of the word?

The Franks, centuries after the Western Roman Empire fell.

Is that Al-lāt, Al-‘Uzzá and Manat pictured there?
Allah's goddess daughters. Because Allah is a pagan arab god. He is not the God of Judaism and Christianity.

Constatine ring a bell?

It's Hebrew for "I Am".

drmsh.com/the-naked-bible/yhwh/

bruh. give me some links to molech mentions in the talmud.
El and Yahweh are different names for the same god. The Jews worship one god.

Yazidis are ancient vedic persians. Their peacock angel is the Hindu god Murugan. In their lore they said they travelled from India to the middle east 15000 years ago.

lol

yazidi's arent arabs

The Western Roman Empire and The Holy Roman Empire are two different entities.

Who let this retard use a computer?

Not HRE related

you have nothing to say dude

Charlemagne ring a bell?

For all intents and purposes, hes a carbon copy of Yahweh

Young Arabs are turning from religion in the masses in general. Not fucking around here. I'm Arab and I grew up and went to grade school at some bullshit Islamic school and almost everyone who went to the school (only about 250 kids) didn't give a flying fuck about what we learned. Can't tell you I remember a single fucking thing.

Pagan religions in the middle east really died off. All of the Mesopotamian religions and polytheistic religions got slaughtered because monotheism and Islam got so strong in the Middle East. I can say for sure though that Western Arabs don't give a shit about Islam in the same way Western white people don't care for Christianity. This is also a trend in the actual Sunni Arab states, Generation Z in places like KSA aren't giving a fuck about Islam at all and it's even less popular in places like Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and Lebanon

So is christmas. Besides if it has (((fasting))) its generally an abrahamic holiday.

>So is christmas.

Not really.

youtube.com/watch?v=DfcvJWPTY64

>Syria
Full of sunni FSA nutcases
>Jordan
Islamic monarchy supported by tribes
>Iraq
Agreed generally
Places like Yemen, Qatar, and Oman definitely are extremely religious

Do you still follow Islamic customs like genital mutilation and mustache shaving?
>

The incumbent governments and political factions in places like Syria and Jordan are certainly fundamentalist muslims and places like Yemen, Qatar, and Oman are ultrareligious right now, but in 50 years? Not so much. The young generations now are not interested in Islam, it shows from polling too that even in places like Pakistan, although the numbers around the world show Islam to be a fast growing religion, the young generations in Muslim countries are actually reporting way more atheists than normal. Also, attendance at mosques from people in the 20-30 age range has dropped drastically

>Do you still follow Islamic customs like genital mutilation and mustache shaving?

Kek no, not at all. I follow absolutely nothing associated with the religion and my parents don't care. I was born in the U.S. so I'm circumcised and my sisters don't have their clits cut off lmao. They wouldn't if we didn't live in the U.S. anyways, considering that really only happens in places like Egypt, Sudan, and Somalia. Not really something that happens in Arab countries believe it or not

Arabs, who are overwhelmingly Sunni, don't practice taqiyya, retard.

Considering the number of radical mosques in the US, and the way Jihad ideology is expanding, I'd say you're way off.

>Considering the number of radical mosques in the US
Doubt this is actually true. Mosques in the U.S. that have even one person who works for them or is associated with them that gets charged with some sort of terror-related charge get shut down immediately. Jihad ideology is expanding because groups like ISIS know how to look appealing to retards online, but I doubt more people are joining jihadist groups than before.

Young people are growing away from religion almost everywhere in the world, it isn't just happening in the West and for the most part I think that's a good thing

>Mosques in the U.S. that have even one person who works for them or is associated with them that gets charged with some sort of terror-related charge get shut down immediately.

What? There are mosques that go for years without any intervention in the US, and it's even worse in European countries.

>Jihad ideology is expanding because groups like ISIS know how to look appealing to retards online, but I doubt more people are joining jihadist groups than before.

Considering the explosion in support for ISIS, I'd say you're wrong.

>Young people are growing away from religion almost everywhere in the world, it isn't just happening in the West and for the most part I think that's a good thing

Atheists aren't even the majority of young people in the nations you talked about, and atheism always wanes quickly.

You should follow your own words and go back to european paganism

Marry left, fuck middle, kill right

Would you genitally mutilate your son?

I want slavic and baltic paganism to be adopted and to be developed into a unified vedic religion. I believe in Perun(Perkunas), Dievas, Ausvienai and Veles for example.

>We need to get back to original paganism
>let's mix all these different religions together and make something unrecognizable to our ancestors

Pick one, you LARPing faggot.

>What? There are mosques that go for years without any intervention in the US, and it's even worse in European countries.
Of course there is but you're overplaying how many of these places preach extremism. This barely happens and when it does there's huge public outcry. Happened in Boston and Worcester Mass and in Worcester it was the first time something like that happened in 50 years and the Islamic school there got shut down immediately.

>Considering the explosion in support for ISIS, I'd say you're wrong
Only retards and losers who would end up supporting a group like this ended up joining it, Nothing you can do about dumbasses who have nothing to lose they'll always exist

>Atheists aren't even the majority of young people in the nations you talked about, and atheism always wanes quickly.
>atheism always wanes quickly

What period of time in history was atheism as popular or accepted as it is now? This is happening the Middle East even if no one talks about it

If I had the choice, definitely not, but we live in the U.S. where it happens by default. I wish I could have my foreskin man you miss out on so much pleasure

You need to start praising Odin or Zeus right now

You don't seem to appreciate just how many jihad mosques there are in Europe, or how little the authorities do about them.
ISIS has recruited many professional and successful people Education and wealth don't seem to be enough to stop people from joining.
Atheism usually pops up as a historical anamoly, but it doesn't last. ATheists are projected to become even more of a minority in the future.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

You need to stop collecting false gods like pokemon cards.

>stop following goatfucker customs
>M.E neo paganism

user...

Stop pretending being smart, really you are shaming yourself

None of this shit matters once the fuckers are vaporized.

Europe's elites have sold out/married into the house of Saud, it will be very sad to see Islam destroy all that was built before it in Europe.

>vaporized

Stop embracing paganism