ITS HABBENING NIGRAS

ITS HABBENING NIGRAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A98J_OeCmpQ
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-identify-man-fatally-shot-in-bloomingdale/2016/07/11/4236fd1a-4754-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html
wjla.com/news/local/police-man-dead-after-shooting-in-northwest-dc
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

What a day this has been.

The entire DNC going to prison would be incredible. This needs to happen.

How the fuck has this been ignored? I checked it's real. HEAVY sliding.

YOU THINK YOURE

>30 October 2016

SAGE SETH RICH SHILL

KANGZ

Everyone in the DNC needs to be lined up against a wall and shot.

bump

Of course except for whatever reason wikileaks decided to retweet this today.

Bump

Brazil nigger, stop saying 'sage' and 'shill' like you're from around here. This isn't your board, what are you doing here? Better go back to robbing gas stations with your motorcycle helmets and chopping each other up with machetes.

It sure has. I know one thing, folks, and that is that I'm awfully sleepy right now.

I think I'm going to grab my MyPillow™ and head on to bed!

A happening is when we get news that John Podesta was last seen fleeing down the street being chased by FBI.

THE NORMIES KNOW
THE NORMIES KNOW

REDDIT IS WAKING UP

YAAAAAAAAAAWN TIME TO START YOUR LIFE

John Podesta is a pedophile and a murderer

Lump.

On a side note, ignore the pillows....the real product are those overpriced bedsheets...youll never go back to normal sheets worth every fucking penny...they just get softer and better with age too.. (((NOT MIKE LINDEL)))

I want to make a meme with podestas Wikileaks email talking about the dumbed down citizenry not cooperating and his new post at the wash post. Ideas? Help fagoots!
They want commies as useful idiots and are trying to sell us out!

Bump for Justice.

Anti slide bump

we are witnessing sliding to a degree never before seen. every major news outlet is seeing how much space they can fill with "impeachment" and "obstruction of justice" nonsense that will go nowhere.

Give up.

Zog is more powerful than you can imagine.

No

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH. FUCK YOU CIA NIGGER LEMON PARTY GESTAPO HOMOS

A bump in the night

I want 10 minutes with this satanist. I'll make him beg for God to kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=A98J_OeCmpQ

Podesta: "I'm just a kid who's four, each day I grow some more,"

Truly beautiful.

pls free my niggas

ffs why can't Assange just bite the bullet and name Seth as the leaker?

I want them to eat their own children.

because jews

if it wasn't for slavery, niggers would still be in africa.

Hey, I just found this digging. The vid from the day after seths murder. His father says that set claims he was at home. If it is true he was at home it opens up new leads. 1 being he knew the people. Even if he was out on the street...a person in general would NOT get off of the phone at 4am with people he didn't know walking behind him. This opens the fact that he knew them.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-identify-man-fatally-shot-in-bloomingdale/2016/07/11/4236fd1a-4754-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html

If that were true. That would explain the bruises from the fight. They may have been trying to abduct him.....he fought back....was getting away, and for that they shot him. *Sloppy*

>a person in general would NOT get off of the phone at 4am with people he didn't know walking behind him

I would and have.

HIS NAME IS

Did you just leak the DNC Database???

wikileaks is literally fake news, just butthurt old partisan assange locked in his room trying to make a fuss

nice spacing kike. seriously? so fucking sick of you faggot shill nigger loving faggots

GROOONNNNFFAAAALLLDDDDD GLLLAAAMMMMPPPHHHHH

Bump for seth
F.
We will see this thru

Seth. Rich.

So? That was after the death of Seth Richards. The fact that it's an old tweet is irrelevant. We simply have more evidence now with which to examine the email.

wjla.com/news/local/police-man-dead-after-shooting-in-northwest-dc

I love it....I love when I personally get soooooo deep in your ass, your friends feel it!
>Smile Bitch
>Were coming...

>think this stops at a political party, son buckle up.

Reeeeee Delete this !!

>wjla.com/news/local/police-man-dead-after-shooting-in-northwest-dc

>literally bat shit crazy

Reminder to spread the word about Seth Rich OUTSIDE of Sup Forums. That means YouTube comments on popular videos, Twitter, Facebook, Omegle, Reddit, ANYWHERE where you can red pill people. Like/upvote Sup Forums comments that you see.

We can win this. This is Meme War II, after all. Dumping helpful images for making memes/accounts online. We need everyone on board. Photoshopfags are needed right now, and idea guys need to give Photoshopfags good ideas.

free kony

qt boipucci bump

We're gonna win this for you, Seth.

F

HAHT SHIT DONCHA

>qt

Shouldn't you be shitting in a street somewhere?

die in hellfire

Usually it's a "hey stay on the phone with me I'm being followed" kind of situtation.

god damn, this makes me wild

bump

Why the fuck are there so many shills today, memes aside?! I cant even read the catalog without being disgusted

more sage

thick/bulk != qt

more of a capeshitfag then?

or perhaps athletics?

I'm off to do my part. Do yours as well, user. Fuck the shills

that's more my personal taste desu senpai

these edits are terrible, how can anyone enjoy them

but yeah fuck these shills

>Been doing my part all morning

Whatcha got in mind for shops buddy? *Devilish Grin*
>Ideas?

His name was Seth Rich

>my first get this week is when i puccipost

kek approves

I actually have an idea, but need help getting pics.
Crime scene pic...pic of hillary spliced, pic of podesta spliced, pic of jen palmieri spliced, pic of robby mook spliced, pic of cheryl mills spliced. You guys get me decent shots and i'll do the edits for it...

Bump

Bro, do you think your being cute or something nigger? Im telling you...I will hurt your fucking feelings

Bump

Its fucking unreal that an internet community could influence national politics through the means of simple memes.

Never before in history, and realistically never again if we lose.

Let that sink in.

I wonder has anyone used any software that can compare the voices to get a more accurate result? While they do sound very similar to me it is possible it could be different people

Enter whatever txt you guys feel

Shariablue is still active on this board?

Bump

I know its straight forward, but what is the actual context of this quote?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-

Wikileaks has leaked terabytes of documents and exactly 0% has ever been fake. Kys shill

Kys

The text should be the quote

Is he ok?