Fox News Made Up the Wikirich Story...haha, I guess?

The Seth Rich story is literally (((Faux News)))).

CNN, but still...archive it yourselves, fagits.

money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh hunny,
Your post title reads like a buzzfeed article

Nice try but he was just on hannity and laid down the entire situation. His source does indeed verify that email were being sent to Wikileaks

>tfw the family's spokesperson who is implicated in seth's murder says the PI didnt find anything
now that makes me think

>Seth Rich has trouble with DNC member right before dying
>same DNC member calls into the Rich family's home a couple days after they hire Wheeler asking what's going on

Not really, no.

That'd be:

Fox News Has Thirteen Reasons to Shill the US Public!

Still activated my walnuts.

We see through your lies, shill. You will bleed.

You will be routed.

saged and reported for shilling

>CNN

I don't know who's shilling whom anymore.

kek

well i don't know how he could know whether or not seth rich was in contact with wikileaks because his laptop was seized.

come to think of it, WHY was the victim of a random mugging gone wrong's laptop seized in the first place?

I'm not shilling, I'm fucking pissed off. I refuse to let (((them))) get away with this any longer.

>Fox vs CNN
my body is ready

Trumpets are shilling now, because they're slowly realizing that the person they voted for is an incompetent idiot who used baseless conspiracy theories to when them over

So they're going to continue to shill baseless conspiracy theories

>not shilling
>picture of clinton
> (((them)))

lolokay.png

whats the truth

Back to leftypol cuck

Understandable, I can't prove it. I won't argue

>CNN
>doesn't even archive it

OP is king of the faggots

>reee doesn't agree with my narrow minded godking cheeto obsession
>ree must be a leftist shill reeeee

>Fox news
>Not Fox 6 DC Local news...

Except the rich family wasn't contacted, just a DNC press org claiming to represent them with no proof. But facts are irrelevant, the narrative must go on.

>tripfag from leftypol sweating bullets over seth rich

Nah, just holding onto my first tag from the initial posts today that has kept all you trumpshills circlejerking all day

It's a nice reminder that this isn't your safeplace, snowflake

>tripfag being a faggot

No surprise here, sweetie.

Link please

You mean the family spokesperson who is a literal PR crisis manager for the DNC...?

really houses my refugees

OH SNAP!

Update

>In an appearance on Fox News' "Hannity" Tuesday night, Wheeler said a "federal investigator that was involved on the inside of the case" saw Rich's computer and the case file.

>Wheeler told host Sean Hannity the investigator "came across [as] very credible. When you look at that, with the totality of everything else that I found in this case, it’s very consistent for a person with my experience to begin to think, 'Well, perhaps there were some email communication between Seth and Wikileaks and we should gas the kikes.

Haha it looks like there's nothing to see here. Just an insider murdered immediately after incurring the ire of the DNC. Jus fake news lol.

1. Seth Rich murdered.
2. Seth Rich's murder called a "robbery" by DC police despite no evidence he was robbed.
3. Investigation stalls, DC police reveal no information. FBI involved for unknown reasons.
4. Family hires PI.
5. PI investigates, contacts DC police.
6. After contacting DC police, the DNC contacts the Rich family and demands to know why they have a PI snooping around

All verified tonight by the investigator via Hannity's fox show.

>verified
>Fox

pick one

You faggots are obviously scared. It's great.

this

the rope will find you

>The shills are saying shill to convince the other shills that we're the shills! Who fucking knows who is shilling who in the great shilling of 2017!? How the fuck is a shill supposed to know one shill from another or who is supposed to be shilling what and in what fucking direction the proper shilling is supposed to be going and how the fuck are we supposed to avoid not shilling our OWN fucking shills in this absolute fucking shillfuck?! The shilling is so thick and so brutal that old shills have become new shills and new shills have become old shills and we're up to our fucking ballsacks in shilling so hard that you can't even see the fucking sun.

>Putting out literal fake news for years
>Real news released
>No u

>this much damage control
Holy shit m8 you;re losing it hahahaha

Why the fuck would I be scared? I didn't vote for that woman. She could be running Murder, Inc. for all I care.

Fake news BTFO in one post.

shill, flee

Yeah, no, go fuck yourself and you babbeys first psyop back to twatter.

She is

>he thinks anyone cares

Holy shit your a fucking faggot.

TWO.
FUCKING
SCOOPS

It was verified by the investigator, by his own words, on fox.

The credibility question lies on the investigator not on fox.

No reason not to believe him. Ex homicide investigator. Usually pretty level headed, inquisitive minded people.

yea i literally just saw him say he got the info about the emails from a federal investigator

SAGE THIS SHIT NIGGERS

I look forward to watching your kind die against a wall.

What rope? The one your daddy uses to choke you while he's buttfucking you?
Losing what? The enjoyment of watching trumpleforskins reee all day? lolnah
>shill
>doesn't realize the shilly has become the shiller
>
you still replied tho
Everyone on fox is trustworthy and reputable
And homicide investigators have never helped convict innocent people to fit a narrative

Telltale signs of a slide thread:

>Short write-up
You got me there

>Controversial topic
not

>1 post by this ID
not

>Major Event
that's the question, is this a major event™?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>cnn
lol

Which wall? The one mexico is paying for?

>still can't sage properly
>go back to t_d

>CNN
NO CREDIBILITY LEFT
THEY ONLY LIE

not sure why this is a .gif

Alright, what is MSNBC saying? One America News? Bueller?

no shit

Wikileaks retweeted the story though.

are you saying our boy trump doesn't shit?

And? The evidence of it all is on his laptop in evidence or at the FBI office. Private investigator (professional at that) said something is up with his death and access to the laptop can and will solve it. If you really believe it's nothing you should be pushing to release the laptop to the investigator.

bump

I don't even know who you are I just wanted to point and laugh at you

it was clear to me that it was damage control but I don't care because I know unironically believe in 4D Chess. Trump keeps winning and Gowdy feels good about what's going to happen soon in interview.

I fully agree. We all want full disclosure.

After all it's not like there's any direct beneficiary from all this.

HIRO PLS WORDFILTER "FOX NEWS" TO "FAUX NEWS" WOULD BE EBIN TROLL :DDDD

I mean, we have no idea where the leaks are.

Gee whiz, I hope the DNC doesn't come after the VP, too.

>Federal investigator confirmed existance of communication

We are way past the third party private eye shit.

FIGHT IN MEME WAR 2

GO TO OTHER WEBSITES AND RED PILL PEOPLE ABOUT SETH RICH

MAKE MEMES AND FLY