Racemixing thread

Why do the lowest tier of white men seem to be prime candidates for having an asian fetish?

What's the deal?

I don't know, doesn't seem that way to me.
Perhaps because you have a prejudice?

No, just a concerned citizen. Surely you would have noticed that there is a certain type of WM who only wants AW?

>t. AM w/ no gf
/thread

Shill thread or not, this is accurate.

Because Asians are easy lay. Asians worship the white man.

Don't let the Canadian flag fool you, I'm actually a 6'3 WM with blonde hair and blue eyes, prime candidate for being an asian-fetishizing degenerate, but somehow I avoided that fate.

slide thread guys, sage away

Weeaboos.

Lol, the autism is strong with this one

>muh submissive oriental flower
>my children will be eurasian hybrid mustard rice, tall, stronk, good looking like Whites and smart and pragmatic like gooks.

Kids look 100% Asian.

Kids develop serious identity issues and try to look as white as possible, since Asian mothers who pick white males hate other asians.

low test
every WM/AF couple is a nu-male beta

This lowest tier of white men doesn't have a lot of success until they meet Asian women who want any white man for reasons of their own. Since Asian women are what they can get, it becomes their sexual world.

>Asian mothers who pick white males hate other asians
I've never known what Asian women get out of it. What do they have against other Asians?

Why arent you asking why do Asian men get the best White girls?

>Why arent you asking why do Asian men get the best White girls?
Girl above with her Asian boyfriend

>>Why arent you asking why do Asian men get the best White girls?

>>>Why arent you asking why do Asian men get the best White girls?
Same couple

I think it goes without saying. You have to be a top tier asian man to get a WW.

Because the majority of Asian can't get white women, only the creme de la creme de la creme can even get a white women to look at them.
We need to get get rid of the HAPA men here, except that hot gay one.

Do want.

I thought it was known that you can fuck all kinds of foreign bitches, just don't have kids with them.

Really?
Magnificent ass. DAMN.

Asian mothers make an effort to indoctrinate their kids to get a "white" partner. It creates a situation where the woman is literally begging for the cock. The betas fall for this because they lack confidence and think this is the best they can get. The relationships never seem to go the full distance lol countless divorces I've seen. Especially with women from the Philippines, hilarious shit.

Don't know but it makes me sad that some of my friends fell victim

i'm in the lowest tier of white men but i have a black fetish

I don't think it's as common as you think. You're posting on Sup Forums which is a weeb board and as with all facets of weeb culture, Asian fetishism is another outlet for escapism. Western women are spoiled and hard to interact with, especially if you're not the best looking, so people like us delude ourselves that Japs are actually pure and demure and understanding and won't run from us on sight, but deep down even the biggest Nip fetishist knows that's not true.

Anyway I had a few brief periods of liking gook girls, face it, some are sexy, but that's mostly over now. I never liked them in lieu of white ones either, I just thought some of them were cute.

What a difficult choice to make.

Well said

still using the term 'asian' to describe over 4 billion people on the planet and ignoring that the US =/= world.

the asian-american population is about 1/3rd east asians, 1/3rd se asians and 1/3rd south asian. east asian men do fine with white girls and have the highest rates of interrmarriage with white girls than any other ethnic/racial group in the US.,

This is true. I've seen maybe one Chad in my life with an admittedly beautiful Asian girl. The rest have all been fedora-tier who couldn't land white girls.

Asians have those beautiful, tiny, slit-eyes. White people have those cold blue eyes. Gross.

R I C E D

>leaf
>nigger fetish

>Why do the lowest tier of white men seem to be prime candidates for having an asian fetish?
weeaboos

I got no yellow fever myself but some asians drive me nuts.

Not liked by your own women, so you find women who will think of you as exotic. They just seem to lack the understanding that, because they are different, they can get those girls.

Not all. Some like white guys, because they don't see many and think they look good.

You are asking losers who have Asian fetishes and will jump to any Asian girl, no matter how ugly, just so they can say they are easy. Is that you with your gf?

Please tell me there is sauce on this

Not true at all. I live near Harvard and MIT. The majority, and I mean VAST majority of white/Asian couples are wm/af and most of them look fine on both ends. Most Asian men know this, and are butthurt as hell about it, hence the endless spamming of cherry picked images of ugly wm/af couples.

Asians girls are naturally uglier than white women though so it puts a small bias on the couplings.

It's an easy choice. The white girl. She actually has a body suitable to procreation. The gook doesn't.

90% of White men with Asian women in Europe are to 3rd world brown jungle SE Asians who look like this. East Asian girls, especially attractive East Asians like in your webm, arent with White men unless those white men are wealthy.

I have seen more of those "cherry picked" couples than the other.

Fucking gross man. White women are ugly.

Girl likely is extremely emotionally damaged and wants a boyfriend she knows won't cheat on her. Most girls hate betas, but sometimes an Asian alpha is better than a white beta but not as unreliable as a white alpha. Girls like this are often hot, but are far from being "the best".

>I live near Harvard and MIT. most of them look fine on both ends.

It is hilarious how these guys lie when all WMAF couples from Harvard & MIT look exactly like Mark Zuckerberg and uggo wife. Meanwhile Asian guys from MIT get this ...

Is the Sup Forums AMWF poster a bot or what?

>Meanwhile Asian guys from MIT get this ...

Who cares either way?

>>Meanwhile Asian guys from MIT get this ...

I wish there was any, my man

Seriously, if you're a white man, get yourself a beautiful East Asian women. Their eyes look so sexy.

Yellow Trudeau? Tell me it isn't so.

>Gook guys have rich parents
>Come to US to study with daddy's money
>cheat on admissions exams/SAT/etc.
>get in
>use money to attract gold-diggers

Meanwhile in Germany ...

They're a mega somewhere, but its nothing. Its literally just her sitting there.

I dunno, I'm not Canadian so I don't spend a lot of time around Asians.

>Meanwhile in Germany ...
Notice all the guys in my pics are East Asian men