Can war be prevented between these two countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

iiss.org/en/publications/strategic dossiers/issues/nuclear-programmes-in-the-middle-east--in-the-shadow-of-iran-5993
fas.org/issues/nuclear-weapons/status-world-nuclear-forces/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Yep, just allow Iran have nukes

how do we make peace then?

the majority of poltard/ shit posters dont seem to be fully aware that this is all interconnected to the Trump crisis at the moment, and they should be VERY concerned and aware of this

I dunno but israel must be really scared

so the concept of MAD then

iran doesn't have nukes

Fuck off Ruski! We can't let those Mohammedans get nukes. What happens when the country erupts in civil war and tears itself apart like the rest of the middle eastern nations? The Ayatollah isn't exactly liked over there.

they are close...

Iran has been outsourcing its nuke program and delivery systems to North Korea,,,

put it all together...

still, 200 nukes?
wtf is left to hit after the first 10?

Russia maybe?

second strike capability

I doubt it russia could fight back

Based Raisi will stop Israel.
We should help get him elected.

shump

Raisi is on good terms with the Iran Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) which had always been critical to his rival Rouhani, accusing him of committing treason against the nuclear agreement.

He adopts hawkish stances with many analysts branding him as 'hater of the West'. Reports on his platform show he is seeking to maintain the current hierarchy of the theocratic regime. Raisi is toeing the lines of the regime's supreme leaders.

Iran IS a signer of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and Israel is NOT. One of 4 or 5 countries that are not. So when their politicians and mouthpieces in the pundit class start pushing for sanctions on Iran that is extremely hypocritical. Perhaps what the optimum response is to have the world community at large or a "coalition of the wiling" to push for sanctions and potential military action against Israel just like are being pushed against Iran.

>We should help get him elected.
yeah that will work, fuck off kabob, gas the kikes as well

peace through strength for ALL not just one side. The concept of MAD both sane and insane MAD are very sobering. That has a tendency to keep belligerence in check. And what is needed are very sane and grounded non-belligerent decision makers.

the un tried. is trying

>tfw you realize the USA loves Israel so much it invaded Iraq at huge cost to keep the Iranians from steam rolling Tel Aviv

what the fuck are you even talking about? israel destroyed their reactor in operation opera 1981, your war with iraq was 1991 and they bombed us because we were the only closest target

yet the khazar Talmudics have been allowed to get nukes... and they believe that their Talmud moshiach(messiah) is coming back to give them 2800 slaves each and to become "effendi" and rule the world. All of this without signing the NNPT. What Iran SHOULD do for their own national benefit is withdraw from the NNPT and be left alone and not spoken of just like Israel has pursued its nuclear programs. It would be interesting to hear what Mordechai Vanunu has to say about these developments.

ffs this shitty strip of land has no more than 15 nukes, and even that's a very big over estimate, I think we have like 3 nukes no more

colin powell says 200

iiss.org/en/publications/strategic dossiers/issues/nuclear-programmes-in-the-middle-east--in-the-shadow-of-iran-5993
fas.org/issues/nuclear-weapons/status-world-nuclear-forces/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel

>I think we have like 3 nukes no more
you missed a few zeros moshi, not to mention the entire burger arsenal

somewhere between 200-600, probably more accurate. Granted that is a wide potential range, but significantly more than 3-15... When one side has nukes then of course the other side or sides are going to seek the same as a deterrence factor. Ozzy Osbourne has a song that he made about 30 years ago called "Thank God for the Bomb".

Over 6 gorillion nukes.

What does it benefit us to stop such a war?
FUCK KIKES
FUCK KIKE SLIDE THREADS

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

yes they do

I think were all being held hostage to special interests with nukes.
first we had to be ready to kill everyone on the planet because the commies were coming.
now because putin is so scary. putin?
grow the fuck up and get over it

oh. the ayatollah tell you about it?

the future of Assad will determine the course of things

No, Its common sense. Noone even knew that Iran had revived its nuclear program until IRAN ITSELF declared it in 1998. Anyone with a single iota of common sense would reach the reasonable conclusion they already had the bomb when they started their brinkmanship, especially considering that Pakistani nuclear scientist AQ Khan had passed on nuclear secrets to both NK and Iran and got jail for life. Why do you think Iran hasnt been FREEDOMED yet?

STOP BULLYING ISRAEL

REMOVE KEBOB

GREATEST ALLY

WOULD YOU WANT PEACE WITH A NATION THAT WANTS TO WIPE YOU OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH?

it was tried in the 80s, remember?
you'd have to kill 'em all to win. and that would make the attackers look like the crazies

Of course we can prevent them from going to war.

The real question is, why would we want to stop them

>it was tried in the 80s, remember?

Khomeini secretly revived their program after the war ended. that war wasnt FREEDOMING, that was just a war of attrition where ((they)) wanted to distract and weaken two major neighbors, FREEDOMING would entail B52 and B2 and tomahawk missiles and burger invasion etc.....

Why the fuck do you want to prevent this war? I literally wait for it. We didn't have a proper war in so long, I want us to show our secret weapons and destroy Iran's ego once and forever.

sure

>Khomeini secretly revived their program after the war ended.

ya

if ya say so

i do

cool
pay me shekels per post or do your own research leaf

You know they will destroy Iran.
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

i get paid for every (you) i get actually

nyt. not everyone is as afraid of iran as the us and israel are

I expect my standard 20% kickback for this (you)

Irans' ego???!!! The most vile ego is the Kenite, Khazar, Talmud, effendi ego

Israel =/= religious jews. ffs, we hate those guys more than you.

versus a nation that wants to enslave the population of this present world and seeks to be worshipped as "effendi", false gods??? Definitely don't want peace with that nation.

Iran is controlled opposition

when you talk with average iranians, they hate much more arabs, especially the gulf ones, than jews

Purposely putting these two flags together makes me want to punch molag in the weiners. Nsa go away.

guess what religion the "commies" were? Same group now in the Middle East pretending to be from the Old Testament, with "alleged" nukes, and NOT signed up for the NNPT.

sure
calm your schizophrenia

Maybe the atheist ones in the west who are willing to befriend you.
Iranians in Iran are all either pan-islamists who hate infidels, communist leftists who love everyone except capitalist westerners, or a hybrid of the two.

Yes.

yeah could be, i have never been to iran though

for them, arabs ruined their culture with islam, it's not that they are hardcore fedora atheists, just nationalists that consider islam as foreign and evil

I was raised in Iran but am in the US for school.
I have met some of the ones you are talking about, the ones who trash talk islam and arabs. But like I said they are all ultra westernized ones.
I'm not really a practicing muslim myself, but I still consider it part of my culture.
And its ironic that they're so nationalist towards a country they don't live in.
In Iran, the only form of nationalism that exists is in the form of islamic nationalism, but islamic nationalism extends to all muslims. Muslims in Iran don't hate arabs, but hate the saudi government because of politics.
Other than that, Iranians are either communists, or the secular youth are liberal progressives who love people like Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders. Needless to say neither of these groups are racists or nationalists either.
Islamists hate all westerners regardless of politics, while the communists and younger liberals just hate racist right wing white people, especially Trump.

at the moment, sure.

fact is, this shit has been going on for decades, and will keep going on because israel is a country of manipulative liars, who always believe the ends justify the means, and the most noble pursuit is the greatness of israel, at any and all expenses.

Did you get your daily rials or do you work for tomans?