South Africa

What are your thoughts on my country and what is it exactly that you know about us?

Were you guys ever taught about us or Apartheid at school?

Other urls found in this thread:

lds.org/refugees
youtu.be/-73lq-d5F94
youtu.be/TlMdYpnVOGQ
youtu.be/fb1_S8bNo34
avinode.com/broker/marketplace/
deseretnews.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb4lGhF9qhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We know you're going to get genocided but at this point everyone assumes it's your fault

Apartheid was one page in my high school textbook

Basically this and we never learn jack about your country

It's a shit hole and not worth knowing about. Why any whites still live there is beyond me.

You made your bed, and now you have to lie in it

S A U C E
A
U
C
E

Nope never. Didnt even know white people lived there till after high school

Why would we care about a country of niggers?

Also, what's apartheid?

this is all I know

i was taught in high school about how evil apartheid and how blacks didn't do nuffin wrong.

I feel bad about you that my government won't help the white south Afrikans. My government is being cucked by the jews.

Get out of SA while you can.

We learned about apartheid pretty well but only that is was compared to how we had segregation in the states. Nevermind the deeper aspects of it or especially the results of ending it. We all know who Nelson Mandella is but every American thinks he's basically Morgan Freeman and not a communist necklacing terrornigger

We were taught whitey is the devil and Nelson Mendella was a saint. I'm pretty much fucking serious

I just know I've tried talking to your white women about the race issues a few times and they're basically in love with the black cock.

this

what is this chicks name

>what is it exactly that you know about us?

you live at the bottom tip of a continent that has 1.216 billion niggers on it

that number is projected to climb to over 2 billion within our lifetime

there is literally no natural barrier between you and the impending 2 billion niggers

you will die

any white children you have WILL die

you should have gotten out while you could, it is most likely too late for the vast majority of you

We know you're some kind of weird dutch people. We try to forget you're part of the white race. Honestly if the niggers wiped you out it would be for the best.

shes a coalburner dont bother

we were taught that nelson mendela is basically martin luther kingi jr. thats it

Irene Nell

Sup Forums is pro-Apartheid

you guys are dumb and are going to get picked off one by one by the brits like they did to rhodesia.

join the mormon church and let them bring you to america as religious refugees.

lds.org/refugees

They have enough political clout if you white south africans joined en masse, they could give you a bridge into the US when every other door closes on you

We need farmers in America as they are aging out and we can easily justify bringing you in.

So the real question is, are you going to be whine about how their isn't a God and let a Somali do a tire necklace to your loved ones?

Or are you going to take God's help and join the Mormon church who will actually defend you?

Either way, don't blame Jesus cause he is trying to help you escape if you only take the opportunity and spread it.

Irene Nell.

Fuck off, nigger.

I ain't gonna play sun citaaaaaaaayyyyy

My understanding of SA is that it was a colony that instead of getting completely overrun by natives is slowly being dismantled into a a Liberia 2.0 all under the guise of racial equality. All of that said, I went to a top tier public school in the US and never heard one utterance of South Africa from our "history" or "contemporary studies" "teachers".

School taught me he was a civil rights hero.
Mom and dad taught me he was a communsit terrorist.
A quick Google search shows he's the latter and worse.

well placed quotation marks.

All I know from your country is from that movie about Mandela and rugby and from die antwoord videos.

You like rugby and people have lions as pets.

I remember seeing something about people refusing to play Sun City. I think thats the extend of the US education system.

In my high school (~2008) Apartheid was like a pargraph in a 1200 page textbook. They never really teach you about it and just kind of list it under "other examples of segregation" when you learn about Jim Crow.

However, I loves Die Antwoord and learned tons about your country. I didn't agree with apartheid, but I definitely understand why they did it. It's a shame your government can't enforce its borders and are constantly getting raped by Nigerians

Pretty much this.
>Witey be evil n shieet
>Mandela dindu nuffin

This.

Sucks because now that I've heard more about it it sounds like y'all are going to get butchered by nogs. Should have just rolled over for the eternal Anglo before it got this far.

>Were you guys ever taught about us or Apartheid at school?

Being anti-apartheid was a cause celebre on TV in the 80's.

Also Nelson Mandela was muh new MLK Jr

What goes around comes around.

Lots of nigger slums surrounding white cultural centers. Johannesburg is absolutely filthy.

I second what another poster asked, why are you white still there? Its a shit hole

I think South Africa is ran by a criminal bigot, amd whole country is filled with black racists who genocide white farmers. I don't know much about Apartheid except it was spme type of segregation between blacks and whites.

>learning about a shithole on clay that isnt connected to the worlds greatest superpower
keep dreaming africa

give me the red pill truth about south africa

Do you have a nigger maid in your house?
Are you a Dutch jew?

why are big jugs in a pink string bikini so enthralling?

serious if you are South African, join the Mormon church

we believe violence is justified in self defense of family and community

your cucked versions of Christianity have gotten you into this mess

time to uncuck you and save the lifes of all the people you love

join up and get out or at least have a community that will help defend you.

otherwise you will just piss into the wind like rhodesia.

if rhodesia had been heavily mormon, it would still exist today even with the british fighting it.

the mormons would not have let their brothers get genocided.

but most white people are stupid now and think they are an island.

google lds church and find one in your area.

Mandela is treated as a god instead of the nation-wrecking genocidal nigger he was. Very sad!

Car jacking capital of the world, malaria, cheap filming industry

South Africa is the greatest evidence in the history of humanity that niggers are incapable of self-government.

Have you seen the movie THE POWER OF ONE?
They used that movie as propaganda in america so we wouldnt care when the blacks genocided the whites.

Bonus:the movie POWER OF ONE was financed by jews

The south afrivans rejected the catjolic church its why there will never be peace in south africa.

Yeah they made teenagers watch the movie power of one in school during the 90's and we were told nelson mandela is a good guy.

We were only taught about Cecil Rhodes.

Then it was the best page in all of your education career.

Anyman who needs a church to tell him how to live according to the bible, and not praying for spiritual understanding for himself, is a faithless KEK. Mormanism is bullshit to begin with.

We learn about apartheid and Mandela in my area. It's somewhat unbalanced though because nobody mentions how the Boers are Africans too and just as native as the blacks in most areas. We learned about how living conditions were rather poor in Bantustans but didn't learn about how crime in most of the country (e.g. not in the Bantustans) was probably lower back then. I only learned about some specifics later because I'm a history buff.

>tfw the media will never tell the truth about Nelson Mandela and his wife necklacing countless people
>tfw every time they show mandela, it's to show his shit-eating grin

All whites should get a path to U.S. citizenship. Too bad that will never happen.

How many white people catholic churches are in south africa?
I think your whites get genocided because your governments have no allegiance to rome.

Never taught about you.
Saw you on the news in the 90s. Mandela got a peace prize for giving people necklaces.
Know you have a cricket team.
British colony with apartheid, gave africans power and independence, now whites live in privately guarded enclaves and are being genocided, your infrastructure has all been destroyed, endless black crimewave, you invented the rapex 'anti-rape' device where you get raped anyway but the rapist gets his dick scratched.

In short,
Brits and the Dutch invested a fuckton of money into building themselves a comfy paradise on an undeveloped piece of land. Some (((educated people from academia))) in Europe saw an opportunity to stroke their egos and virtue signal by screeching about the "horrors of segregation" and "black genocide". Next thing you know, Nelson Mandela, a fucking criminal, is being propped up as a hero, a brave fighter for freedom of his people. "End the Apartheid" became one of the most popular talking points among the left (much like """"Climate change"""" bullshit we're hearing nowadays), the media and entertainment industry shilled for it very hard, and so eventually people caved in, cut the fence and let niggers destroy everything.

Did your class watch Invictus as well?

the catholic church didnt defend rhodesia. why would it defend south africa?

the mormon church is militant. most whites best and last chance to fight this genocide that is in our prophecies is to remember Christ and return to him.

returning to Christ involves readying yourself for the defensive war or to flee to a place you can stand with your brothers when the beginning of the end happens.

Im sorry but the Catholic church with the forced retirements of both the Pope and the Black Pople is not going to help white people in this, their most desperate hour.

Remember all of this fucking art? The artist (Keith Haring) would do it for any cause that came calling.

Oprah winfrey and tyra banks use to tell white housewives that nelson mandela is a living saint

oops, meat to include this

Dude Joe Rogan Lmao

pride cometh before the fall.

and you will fall if you make yourself an island.

Montgomery County MD?

We were taught that you were evil, Nelson Mandela was a saint, and that the history of South Africa ended when aprtheid fell and now its a multicultural paradise.

Basically the fattest load of horse shit I have ever heard.

No mention that South Africa was basically empty when whites showed up. No mention that Mendela was a murder, a terrorist, and a communist. No mention of the white genocide that goes on there since apartheid fell. No mention that it went from an advanced nation to a third world nation in like 15 years.

I feel a kinship with white South Africans and if it ever jumped off I would find a way to get there and fight.

I honestly wish South Africa was better than what I hoped for Africa.

White colony that was successful until it decided to let Niggers be equal, then it went into full White-Genocide mode, stole the land of white land owners to give to niggers only for the land to become untamed and worthless, farmlands quit producing produce, and everything went to hell.

It's basically Liberia+Zimbabwe, only unlike Zimbabwe, the Whites didn't fucking leave for some reason and now live in very tight-knit communes and sometimes fortified communities.

Well, I'm sure you're familiar with the narrative. Whites bad, oppression, etc...

I think you bros should come here and help out our 60% figure. I don't want you to get genocided and South Africa looks like a sinking ship tbqh.

stay strong, there are plenty people around the world behind your survival.

youtu.be/-73lq-d5F94

This is the propaganda they fed americans and british in the late 80's
youtu.be/TlMdYpnVOGQ

I was taught about your evil oppressive apartheid and how the greatest thing to happen to Africa was apartheid ending

I just remember Danny Glover complaining about apartheid in Lethal Weapn 3. Or 2, I can't remember. It was the one with Joe Pesci. I miss Joe Pesci

they show u's video's of how "evil" you are And theres absolutely no mention of anything like the white genocide going on there

here is one other important fact to help save south africa

the mormon church negotiates more visas than any other organization on the planet

it has 70000 missionaries out with visas in almost every country

they are the only ones that could leverage the massive visa influx that would be required to bring in white south african refugees

if south africans dont want to join the mormon church, all i have to say is you better learn how to be self sufficient and know how to make your own land mines

white city south africans will be wiped out in the first two weeks of the chimpout

i dont care if you join the mormon church and leave it immediately after you get to america

as a fellow white guy, you guys need to convert en masse and get out

Have you ever seen this movie they made public school kids every where watch this movie a year before you guys were forced to let niggers vote.
It was hollywood anti-apartheid propaganda

YOu have a brautoful people who have trekked from the top of the planet to the bottom of it.

You built a wonderful propserous country of exploers and conquerers and took the niggers by storm.

South africa wasnt even populated by niggers and they came in many genorations later after colonialism fell, and want gibs me dats and your christcucks gave it to them.

Your countryis now in a sad state where the most beautiful race is hunted down and invaded in their own homes and have to sleep with guns in their hands else niggers break in and rape your women and kill you grusesomly.

Your people must fight for their race to survive and look to the nationalists for leadership. They will guide you against the nigger threat and the liberals who are poisoning your people to death with the false god of equality.

You must go back to your roots and unite and fight with all your heart and soul and you will triumph and make south africa powerful again and strong.

if you cannot, you must take your people and leave together and leave no white man, woman or child behind. The nigger scum will ruin what you have made and you will take it back one day in the future.

You must be strong, and be proud, your people have done NOTHING wrong. The blacks are savages who even before apartheid raped and cannibalized your people and eachother. You were right to push them out when they came in.

Stay strong, one day the Boers will be a glorious race again.

Northeast PA

>I feel a kinship with white South Africans and if it ever jumped off I would find a way to get there and fight.

I feel the same way. Their fight is our fight and we will be south africa someday too. Fighting for our lives against the jew in government and his army of savage niggers trying to butcher us alive. It will happen.

If anything broke out id join the nationalists there in a heartbeat.

The entertainment industry still promotes mandela as a good guy
youtu.be/fb1_S8bNo34

thanks a lot OP, googling this led me to this website about her, and pic related was a link on the page and oh god I really didn't need to know any of this

AWB
W
B

Yes we had tons of white people wear condoms propaganda and end apartheid propaganda in the mainstream media.

I wish the whites would get their own breakaway country; it must be hell on earth to live in a nig-dominated country, where the subhumans shit out more and more voters who elect politicians to steal from whites.

Apartheid was second only to the Shoah in drilling white guilt into us. They suck Mandela's cock and paint the S. African government as pure evil. The country is now, according to them, a peaceful multicultural utopia, but nonetheless it's still whitey's fault that niggers are starving.

What the fuck keeps you in that shithole, though?

From what i remember from our equivalent to high school : the apartheid was bad and blacks couldn't go to every beach they wanted , Mandela was a good guy

they never went into what happened after that , fast forward a few years and now we are here

are you trying to get out OP ?

>blacks oppressing whites in the name of justice and equality

Honestly though, all the whites should just leave and let the nogs wallow in their own filth.

>murican education

this is what pisses me off. they pushed the meme that because south africa is on the continent of africa then that makes it nigger land. niggers dont own all of africa. niggers own a 1/3rd green strip at the equator.

if africa is for the niggers, why dont the niggers take back tunisia or libya or morocco? isnt it their rightful clay?

here is the plan i have figured out to save our south african brothers

1. Charter a plane to Salt Lake City Utah from South Africa. One way flight.

avinode.com/broker/marketplace/

2. As a group go to Temple Square and explain your situation. Contact the media.

deseretnews.com/

3. Explain that you are Mormons and are here seeking refuge because of violence back home.

Easy to cite the numbers of deaths.

You hit the Utah media hard with your appeal for refugee status is downtown Utah as Mormon refugees?

Well, buckle up because you will become Americans almost immediately due to the outrage of the average Mormon member if they don't help.

So to reiterate

Step 1. Join the Mormon Church
Step 2. Charter a Jet out of retardville so your tickets are only a few hundred dollars a piece
Step 3. Land in downtown Salt Lake City.
Step 4. Make public appeal about your fear for your lifes.
Step 5. Work with Church leadership to establish ongoing process to bring in South African White refugees

Bada Bing Bada Boom, everyone wins.

>apartheid
Whitey bad. That's the extent of it.

The Mormon church will help you get assistance as they own most of the major farms in the US that major corporations don't.

That means you get to the US or Canada and farm in peace while you sell your farms in South Africa.

The Mormon members will also help you get on your feet.

Its the only way I can see the South Africans getting saved from the genocide thats happening.

I really love you stupid Africkaners as I met a few of you guys and were great friends.

I'm dead serious about the PR stunt I am talking about, it would be a death blow to the Jews quiet genocide of you.

Before the fall of the country my late father would smuggle guns to right wing groups, he didnt make much money but got to hang out with some cool guys apparently.

The sad thing is that when the Boers settled those lands, there were at most like 500 Khoi Sans.
It wasn't until the land started to flourish under the whites that the Bantu started pouring on in from far away up north.

Well, I guess that's what happens when you try to build civilization on a nigger-infested continent.

Now it's China's turn to learn that lesson.

the chinese enslave their own people.

the chinese use flamethrowers on muslims.

the chinese will just genocide or breed out black people.

they arent investing billions like white people and letting black people drive them out.

they are asian and asians dont fall for the sjw lie. instead they are ruthless when they feel they need to be.

Only thing we learned is muh Nelson Mandela

Op never answered the questions I asked.
Op are you a dutch jew?
Op do you have black maids in your house?

i think in freshman year we did a lot on you guys, might just have been my teacher tho

everyone this daily shoah ep is a MUST LISTEN

amazingly inspirational to learn the history of the boers