Is the chaffetz letter good or bad for Trump

Is the chaffetz letter good or bad for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad.

Good it will force the fake news to show their cards and if they dont trump can sue them for slander.

Bad. Republicans aren't out to help Trump.

it's 100% good unless you think trump is guilty

>Is the chaffetz letter good or bad for Trump

Good. If the memo exists, it exonerates Trump as taken in its entirety it will make it clear no wrong-doing occurred. It will also possibly perjure Comey, depending on whether the memo was intentionally withheld from investigators previously.

If the memo does not exist it makes the media look like liars and fools.

very bad

it can also open the media up to libel and slander lawsuits. Which trump will win.

>If the memo does not exist it makes the media look like liars and fools.
like they care...

Good. It's basically the republicans telling the NYT to put their money where their mouth is. Put up or shut up with the allegations.

It can be either. It depends on what is in the memos.

Good because absolutely nothing in that letter constitues obstruction of justice. Bad for the media because this is their last gasp, if this goes nowhere they're finished.

And what if the memo corroborates everything they're saying

youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k

It won't. Like all the other trillion times they've fabricate/insinuated some complete bullshit.

Then Chaffetz/GOP wins and we get President Pence

prepare for a couple years of everyone talking about what "obstruction of justice" means, and then probably violence.

but they're never going to stop. remember all those rape accusers that disappeared once hillary conceded? this is yet another big push at causing violence in this country so (((they))) can install their lizards and profit off the mess forever

Depends. Do you think the memo exists? Do you think Trump asked Comey to let Flynn go? Do you think Trump shouldn't have asked that? If you said yes to those questions and the memo reveals it, then it would be bad for Trump. It would probably be obstruction of justice.

Remember when Bill Clinton spoke to Loretta Lynch on the tarmac? If this happened, it would be like that. I don't think anything will come of this memo in any case. It seems to me Comey at the time felt it wasn't a big deal to set of alarm bells. I also assume he's the type of guy to create a memo of every conversation he's had with an administration official.

It's good. This worked great for Trump - he got the head of the FBI out who neither side trusts, to be replaced by someone he didn't have control over; the person below Comey replaced him. Now when Trump is investigated officially for this Russia stuff, when inevitably nothing turns up, the head of the FBI who Trump didn't appoint will be forced to announce that he is in fact clean.

Most of the people who say it's "good" seem to have a tenuous grasp on how this shit works. Make of that what you will.

Chances of him really pulling something like that, which is political suicide in the first 6 months of his 8yr term? Shit just doesn't add up. I don't believe he did it but libshits are trying to burn the fucking world down to the ground by all means because they can't have their way, pretty typical. I think it was a good move by chaffetz.

It's good, it forces them to reveal all the memos.

>I also assume he's the type of guy to create a memo of every conversation he's had with an administration official.

Then is this an elaborate way to gain access to the Clinton/Obama memos?

When will you board destroying /r/the_donald simpletons learn to judge information on its truthfulness and not on how politically correct that information is with regards to a certain political figure?

I don't even know what the Chaffetz letter is but can tell I'm in "good company" in that it doesn't matter to begin with to 99% of the people who'll read this thread what that letter actually contains.

>his 8yr term

It's good. It will force the spinsters to stop spinning. They should also release exactly what Flynn talked about.
My hunch:
>Russian: So Michael, will we revisit the recent sanctions once Mr. Trump takes office?
>Flynn: I'm sure we will.

This.

If you think Trump is guilty of the Democrats claims than it is really, really bad for Trump.

If you think the Democrats claims are just more bullshit like all the other bullshit the Dems and MSM have pushed for over a year than it is potentially very good for Trump as it will call out the liar pushing the propaganda.

You realize Chaffetz is a Jew right?

He just gets off on manipulation and domination. You can tell that much by his personality and interactions in the hearings.

He is just going for a power grab. If he thinks he can get some power by throwing Trump under the bus, he will do it.

Republicans are part of the establishment, in case you haven't noticed. Most of them wouldn't even qualify as civic nationalists at this point, that's how far gone they are. I'd wager 90% of the sitting Republican party doesn't even want Trump, they want some sanctioned neo-con puppet like Paul Ryan.

They'll never stop user

>You realize Chaffetz is a Jew right?
No these are real Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

No, those are hebrews. Jews are fake hebrews.

It's even in the name. They're jew-ISH

Bad simply because as we know Trump has a bad tendency to say things he shouldn't that get exposed to the public. Any little thing the MSM will pick it apart.

50/50 It could be really good or really bad.