Starting at 5:40
What the fuck did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zXYu7E8HHxo
youtube.com/watch?v=xiCv3RwFef0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I have no idea. But trump needs a yes man in the FBI like now

So, why didn't they prosecute. Why do they always let the big fish get away with their crimes?

>What the fuck did he mean by this?
The only interpretation I can come up with is that they didn't prosecute Hillary such that they could go after an even larger target or set of targets.

Unless she's too big to fall?

i think so. his response of "more entanglements" in the justice department. this implies it's up from comey and certainly up from hillary. it's a small-ish list at that point. assuming that's the correct interpretation, which i'd bet it is.

I can't fathom how these fucking people sleep at night. How do they not want to commit suicide knowing the fuckery that they know. The ultimate red pill

If it's gonna come down to Trump or Hillary going down, there's no reason for Trump to hold anything back. This is the Titanomachia.

I think the feds are in a position where they might have to take down the entire DNC. There's no precedent for that. How can you even do that? You'd have to have everything fucking ironclad, all the while dodging leaks and fabrications from democrat plants. There's nothing to compare it to in history.

It could start with taking down the leakers. That is, if Trump leaked the Comey memo intentionally.

this really needs more visibility. gowdy is suggesting comey didn't "find intent" in order to keep the investigation out of the hands of the dept of justice in order to protect the sanctity of our legal system

this is an absolutely gigantic implication.

I'm beginning to believe that's the case.
He literally bated them in his tweet a few days ago.

If Comey is a big "note taker" and had a fucking diary they fired him 3000 miles away. It's assumed they secured his office and have it.

So there's two possibilities now. One, trump now has a duty to release "tapes" that he baited with OR now that congress is calling for this "memo" they have Comey's dear diary which I'm sure if he wrote down that gay shit was said imagine what he wrote about Obama, Clinton, and Lynch.

Gowdy's last two sentences are also fairly telling. "Safeguard the integrity of the investigation. Safeguard the integrity of the process."
We know several things that relate to this.
1. The Clinton Email investigation was separate from the Clinton Foundation investigation.
2. The Clinton Foundation investigation is still ongoing.
I think there's definitely more to this story that we may see very soon.

dump this down for me. This is very intriguing.

I think it's implying that Lynch and the DOJ were colluding with Clintons heavily. Covering up something bigger than the email server.

Bump

bumperino

dude, did you forget where you came from? they obviously want to be king and queens. They trying to tax the whole world.

>You're very perceptive
>smugface.jpg

>What the fuck did he mean by this?
Isn't it obvious. DOJ was clearly compromised and owned by Clintons.

So Comey is a good guy?

God damn this has been a wild ride.

Thats what i got from that .

The game is opening up Comey came to the conclusion as he had no choice.

OI OI OI OI OI this is getting JUICY

>So Comey is a good guy?
He may or may not have done anything wrong, but it's pretty clear he doesn't have the cojones necessary to take on the powers at play here.

I really hope he was talking about the DNC and Clinton Foundation corruption and not whatever scandals Trump has going on. That's what I took away from what he said, without reading into it.

Comey didn't want he case to go to the DOJ because he knew it was corrupt and influenced heavily by the Clintons. So Comey recommended no prosecution, so he could keep the case open and not go through a corrupt justice department.

At what point does the DoJ become purged of democrat influence to the point where prosecutions can begin?

Fuck off

Makes a lot of sense. I already theorized that Comey and Trump worked together on this. Comey is all vague at all the hearings to stall and not implicate anything. Meanwhile, Sessions cleans house at DOJ and while they get new people in, Trump fires Comey at which point he is no longer held liable for the case, but it can move on in a non corrupt DOJ under a new director who will take over and actually prosecute all this trash.

>tfw you will see the clintons and other pedophiles behind bars in your lifetime

also remember when the new york chief of police found evidence that he said would lead to hillarys inprisonment or something? then the fbi came along and took over the investigation because it was involved in anthony weiners case?

what ever happened to that evidence? could gowdy have had access to that information?

I can't even imagine the shit comey knows if Gowdy is basically saying he would have done the same thing

A good starting point would be to stop the leaks to the press. I think that's why Gowdy withdrew from consideration, because the same day he did hours earlier was the bullshit about Trump and classified info w/ the Russians. They thought they had gotten everyone, but then that story came out so he noped the fuck outta there.

Can't provide proof otherwise I'm fucked, but screenshot this for when this comes out soon.

This all relates to Osama bin Laden and the cover up that took place when he was "killed".

He is actually alive and well. There is huge evidence for this which is about to be seen and I could place my bets that Trump knows about this already, there is a chance he doesn't but either way this is getting out.

There is something else about Osama that is going to change the US in ways we can't predict right now, it's messy and we're not sure who exactly is on which side at the moment but it will be obvious with their reactions to this leak.

The likes of CNN ABC MSNBC etc wil NOT be able to hide what's coming.

this.

Tbqh I would be much more likely to believe this if you said he died like 10 years ago. Nigger was living in a cave with to rotten kidneys, he's been dead for a while.
Unless he just went back to Saudi Arabia which is totally possible

Ok....so with who reacts in which way, who should WE side with. What reactions are there going to be?

They already flushed everyone in the DNC, some are even dead to cover the tracks. Hillary did a full cleanup job, the FBI deleted all the evidence. It's now just Trump vs the Establishment.

If he becomes FBI director it is unlikely his goal of the presidency will be able to take place.

>Unless she's too big to fall?

Unless it's in the 9/11 memorial.

that squint she doesn't when she's listening gets me rock fucking hard

This dude's hair is so bad.

THIS IS HUGE
THIS IS HUGE
THIS IS HUGE
THIS IS HUGE

THIS IS HUGE
THIS IS HUGE
THIS IS HUGE
THIS IS HUGE

you fuck off you fucking faggot.

Sometimes it looks badass. It's weird. He should figure it out. I think he just needs to embrace the dapper dan and pomade the shit out of it.

Yeah this is a bit cryptic. Anybody else remember that reddit theory regarding the fbivault tweets? The idea about Trump being an honorary agent and there being a separate, secret fbi operation against the CF or globalists.

This reminded me A LOT of that.

i just watched all wars are bankers' wars
god damn dude.

My 6 month old daughter has the same hair

The killing blow will be when Comey testifies in court after an 8 month vacation and destroys the Pizza Parties once and for all

Well thank god we don't know this classified information so no one can ever be prosecuted and no one will know the difference.

If it means the collapse of the Democratic party then Trump would be better off doing that instead of trying to just get hillary

i think i may owe comey an apology.
i'm starting to see an epic game of chicken unfolding. this may not be so much a matter of DJT or hillary giving way so much as a form of mutually assured destruction, with everyone in the know scrambling for safe-harbor. goddam if Gowdy didn't seem to know some major shit was about to fly...a major MAJOR happening is imminent.

have to say, this Sup Forums still gives Gowdy lots of cred. he's cautious and calculating...not compromised. VERY high power-level that's well hidden. good man by all accounts in south carolina. i'd love to know his personal thoughts on lindsey grahm

She seemed very perceptive.

think about how Gowdy is talking
he kept saying HISTORY will show that Comey was right to do what he did.
which obviously means something major will happen in the future exposing all this + exposing shit no one ever thought of

that smile and his hints makes me so happy.

inb4 sleepy
inb4 beleted
inb4 "im a normie and i think this is nothing"
inb4 "im an expert analyst and i see nothing here"
inb4 rabbis

bump

youtu.be/zXYu7E8HHxo

may these digits lead to justice

>>I think it's implying that Lynch and the DOJ were colluding with Clintons heavily.

more than just this. Gowdy is tacitly saying that the DOJ was (and probably still is to some considerable extent) so compromised that it would endanger sources, collateral investigations and who knows what else. comey may've literally fallen on a grenade. this is bigly shit. i can't make sense of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiCv3RwFef0

My biggest takeaway from that video is how much I wanna fuck Martha MacCallum's face.

I never thought Comey was inherently a bad guy. Pressured with the weight of the world yes, but not bad.

Yeah but maybe we won't ever find out until this "history" becomes declassified

This also may explain the utter nothingburger we received after Comey reopened the investigation just long enough to confiscate Weiner's emails. Maybe he just wanted to get in and protect whatever evidence was there.

I'm actually very torn between agreeing with you and enjoying Trumps humiliating him. If he's not a piece of shit, Trump was way out of line.

But during Comeys weasel testimony, i really really believed he was sincere.

So Gowdy is defending Comey here? Because he knows something? What the heck is going on?

He could be scared like a lot of others are, or he could be a total bastard.

You know how you could tell Hillary was whacked out just by looking in her eyes? I didn't get that from Comey.

This is just getting so fucking weird I feel like the only possible explanation left after SHTF is that theyre all aliens or something. Jfc

Exactly!!!! Every one of these fucks has this sociopathic tell. He doesn't. If he's a bastard, he's a fucking Sith Lord level of bastard.

There's always the chance this firing spectacle is just theater that keeps Comey safe.

I'm still very convinced he's a weasel whose primary goal is and always was to look out for himself and his organization. Now protecting for your organization is a decent enough thing, but not if you become so maniacal in wanting to protect "the FBI" that you lose sight of the interests of the American people, which is what many of his little slip ups during his testifying sounded like to me.

I'm open to the possibility he may not be a weasel, but it's going to take a lot of very good convincing to make me believe it.

Time will tell with these new revelations.

He's saying Comey didn't push it forward because he knows it would have been utterly futile considering who the DOJ was beholden too. Remember the FBI only investigates while it's the DOJ who prosecutes. He was 'defending' Comey by calling out the DOJ for being the corrupt pieces of shit we knew they were.

Pic related. Also, Podesta is very friendly with many people on the DOJ.

Same. I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

That's what makes no sense to me. If Comey was sitting on a big pile of dynamite with more and more means to set it off, and if Trump claimed to want the same thing, why did Trump fire Comey?

Comey: you can't do that because the globalist machine would immediately create chaos x, y, z. Soros WILL collapse a country to fight you. You need to consider working with them while you undermine their infrastructure and work on new leads.

Trump: so you're out of town tomorrow?

This Comey-as-a-good-guy angle is intriguing but there's no reason he couldn't squash the Trump-Russia collusion rumors. I don't see the strategy in letting a POTUS on your side get lambasted daily on false allegations that you can put an end to.

Quite interesting.

Comey remains a true enigma.

The best way to look at Comey is as follows:

This guy was a corrupt piece of shit, who in particular, Guiliani hated when he was in NY. He worked for and with the "elites" when he moved to the private sector.

That doesn't mean he didn't prosecute the law or that he isn't intelligent. At some point, he had to investigate the "elites" and in doing so, he found out way more than he ever knew about, enough to make him question what he had been doing his whole life.

Then the "elites" called their chips in to Comey. He knows they need to be removed, but he's effectively impotent in being able to do so (for whatever reason). He can't go against them (for whatever reason) but he also can't order the FBI to stop the investigations into them. He's walking a tightrope between Trump and the "elites" and what we need is someone with a parachute.

My take on this is that Comey is a weasel playing both sides. If it was up to him he'd take down Trump and Clinton at once.

>>What the fuck did he mean by this?
Short version - Comey fell on his sword by acting improper w regards to Hillary evidence/charges so he didn't have to turn over the evidence to Lynch at the DOJ where it would have vanished forever.

I love Gowdy. Absolutely one of the few honest politicians left.

Exactly, make sure to screen cap 's post so that we can ohh and aww over it after being declassified 30 years later.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. He just as much as said that Comey did what he did to protect the investigation because a deal was struck between Bill and Lynch on that tarmac to destroy the evidence and bury the thing forever and he felt the voters needed to know. Comey is lucky he isn't dead.

Whoever he appoints should dismantle the FBI once and for all. For 100 years the place has been a lie factory. They manufacture false evidence, the employ thousands of informants, the entrap mentally impaired people. Everything the FBI does is based on lies. Just shut them the fuck down.

But it sounded like Gowdy was saying Comey was the good guy. If that's the case then why did Trump fire him?

Entanglements between the Clintons and the DOJ just means the DOJ would never prosecute Hillary because they were Clinton allies. So Comey didn't recommend indictment because it would have been rejected.

If Hillary would have been charged she would have been guilty and jailed thus creating a second world war.

Which is the last thing we need right now.
The same is at stake with Trump.

This.

He probably was the one who leaked the meeting with bill clinton on the tarmac..

So he could take over the investigation and not hand any information over to the DoJ.

>pretends OBL was really living in a cave bc the nytimes and cnn told user so in the past.

Does this bring Comey=FBIanon back into play? That's literally exactly the event FBIanon blamed for his arrival.

Comey going to take down both Clinton and Trump at the same time.

Then we gonna vote Comey into office. 2020!

Yeah this sounds like the most likely scenario. Can a new FBI director recommend a Hillary indictment with that evidence then? Otherwise this whole ordeal was another giant waste of time and NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN and I'm getting sick of it.

Yes, only the DOJ determines whether to prosecute. FBI can present the evidence again and the new DOJ can prosecute. It is not double jeopardy because nobody ever went to court.

Sure. Why not?
The evidence still exists, Comey laid out the potential charges very clearly before saying that it wouldn't be prosecuted.

This is huge. This is exactly what I thought but didn't know if to believe.

Last year, when Gowdy was questioning Comey on his decision to not push to bust Hillary, Gowdy at that time said 'This isn't the FBI I used to know' or words similar, Comey then replied like 'When this is all blown over trust me you'll see this is exactly the FBI you knew'. Comey sounded like he fucking meant it when he said it but obviously none of us knew what to think then.

Flash foreward to the present day and here we have

Gowdy almost saying the exact same words. Sounds like at the very least this whole thing isn't finished. Some other anons will probably know the specific parts in the video last year.

Know exactly what you mean. This was part of his 'I'm not a weasel' hearing. Also one of Gowdys best highlights.

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

This. Having someone running for office behind bars would be bad for our democracy.

link me the part where gowdy says "this isnt the fbi i used to know"

I think Comey is working with Trump

just watch

when all is said and done you will have think Hollywood wrote the script, that is Trumps style.

Probably the Foundation and all of its relations.

Is he gay? He dresses and does his hair like a homo.

They have something bigger then the emails

If gowdy won't stand up for trump then he's a cuck and needs to be voted out