Burgers...

Burgers, your political elite assassinated Seth Rich and your media is actively and blatantly complicit in covering it up. They are literally trying to have the man you memed into office impeached based on nothing but "muh anonymous sauses said" to avoid justice being served, and without a strong resistence, eventually they will get it.

These scumrats even come here to Sup Forums, literally into your cyber house, as a part of covering this and countless other examples of corruption and evil up. They come here and totally shit the place up, basically spitting in our faces. Meanwhile, Trump has two scoops of icecream and the left throws a hundred marches, forms a paramillitary terrorist organization (antifags), infiltrates academia and sows the seeds of dissent, even recruiting your children to this terrorist organization.

WHY AREN'T YOU DOING MORE TO SAVE YOUR COUNTRY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
imgur.com/a/qw31M
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eventually they will get it
they need hard power but right now all they have are speakerphones. they will complain and whine all throughout his term(s) and the shills will continue their shilling. we're in a war, friend.

kremlin shill pls turn off proxy

People watch the news and believe everything. Especially blacks.

bump

why does wikileaks leak information about them spying on foreign politicians when all other countries do it? what rights are they trying to protect?

CNN would n-never lie

>Has published nothing but the truth for 10 years
like that time they dumped the contents of a public-facing civilian complaint box and called it THE ERDOGAN EMAILS?

>why does wikileaks leak information
Because they're WikiLEAKS, the rest of your question is irrelevant shill. Go get evidence of other countries spying and give it to them if you want to even it out, they will publish it.

inb4
>hurr hurr WikiLeaks should be able to just magically pull dirt on everyone and anyone out of thin air at any time like a goddamn leaks fairy, hurrrr I don't understand how whistleblowing works

someone with a conscience has to leak it to them first
americans have scruples, trust me I am as surprised as you are

LOL, they are working for their new country. Haven't you heard? The alt-right is friends with Russia.

We have to convince the left that now is the time to take away guns in order to motivate the normies into physical action.

Two scoops of ice cream are the LEAST of his crime DRUMPFTARD!

!

This. Someone should take away their 2nd amendment rights, don't you agree user?

Yeah, I'm suddenly thinking Americans are too irresponsible to be allowed gun rights.

I'm thinking we should emulate the sucessful bastion of freedom that Erorope has become since falling under the influence of the EU.

Only a Russian shill or R_Donald cringey faggot could possibly disagree with that, and we certainly don't want to be associated with any of those faggots, am I right?!

>Trump has two scoops of icecream
I gotta tell you, I watch MSM every damn day and I have no idea what the ice cream thing is about. You guys are waving false flags like they're going out of style.

The MSM runs an anti-Trump hit-piece every day, a couple days ago they didn't have anything except that he gets two scoops of ice cream while others get one.

But you'd know that if you wern't a shill on his first day here.

Guys what the fuck why is captcha not working like normal?

>The MSM runs an anti-Trump hit-piece every day, a couple days ago they didn't have anything except that he gets two scoops of ice cream while others get one.
So it was a slow news day? Why do straight white men have the biggest persecution complexes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

Fuck off and die.

MUD

L
I
P

why are you assuming a Sup Forumsack's gender?

They should just take pieces from shareblue, their bots only make anti trump articles, but they do a lot.

>Yeah, I'm suddenly thinking Americans are too irresponsible to be allowed gun rights.

Yeah, no, it's fucking scary as shit here. If I take my kids to a shopping mall or movie theater, I feel like I'm putting their lives in danger. I had to pick up my son from the school nurse and you get buzzed in through two sets of doors like a fucking jewelry store.

I'm all for well-armed militias! A militia would have people staffed who know if someone in their ranks was a fucking psychopath who shouldn't carry a firearm.

>why are you assuming a Sup Forumsack's gender?
I've been on and off this board since it started and that's the stupidest question I've ever seen here.

congrats on being an OldFag(TM). do you want a fucking medal or something?

Exactly, why would we want these psychos having guns?

Lol, obviously only the police and government should have guns, this whole second amendment thing is racist anyway cuz what happens if a white person just guns down an innocent black trying to survive by breaking in and taking a little food here and there? Does it mean they deserve to DIE?

As a lily white hardcore liberal who grew up in an ivory tower I can say without a doubt that there is nothing you have in life that's worth fighting for, your parents will just buy you another one anyway.

You're a fucking pussy.

This is what blows my mind. Cuckservatives always about "muh safety", calling lefties "snowflakes", when the majority of you are a bunch of fucking middle-aged, white, BBC loving, wife sharing faggots.

Also, I'm a republican

Why is the amount of guns so much bigger than the gun owners? It's almost like someone is getting rich off of this.

thats what happens when you have a job and your opposition doesnt.

Americans like guns, there's about as many guns as Americans.

The crime rate has dropped the entire time, but the MSM tries to keep up a narrative of EBIL GUN VIOLENCE becuase they're nothing but a propagenda mouthpiece now and one narrative the left wants to push is disarming citizens so they're easier to control in a totalitarian regime.

Like you would have the balls to join a militia, faggot. Can't even take you're ugly fucking kids to the goddamn store without staining your panties.

Holy shit! Obama really cleaned this country up!

'Sup Vladimir. Bad day?

So funnah, I can no read graph, bait for monkey nigger man, civilization destroy browns much troll lol welfare state.

>Like you would have the balls to join a militia, faggot.
Why the fuck do I want to join a militia? I just want the majority responsible gun owners to keep an eye out for the died an hero types.

just calm down, these bastards are stretching the first amendment razor thin but they won't like it if goes further than that.

yes action is needed but not foolish action

>BBC loving
oh the ironing.

>FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE >FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

→ →

The real difference is that news outlets issue retractions and corrections, while Wikileaks just pretends their mistakes never happened.

Ask Senator Tom Carper if they made a mistake when they printed forgeries purported to be letters between he and Clinton.

You know, I just don't even know what to do anymore. This society is beyond saving as it is literally one of the biggest shit piles in god's universe.

I think I'll kill myself.

PERMANENT RUNDOWN HERE:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

TLDR: imgur.com/a/qw31M

SETH'S PARENTS THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT IN TEARS
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

Justice 4 Seth Rich

>drudge
>no results

If Matt Drudge scrubbed this then we have reached the point of no return. Fire up those water filters. Double check that body armor. We're under full globalist control.

You know, maybe I'm pro-covert-assassination by the elites. Everything was going great under that world order, and I think I'd be happy if we went back to that.

>2017 trusting wikileaks
>no pgp key from assange

Turn to Christ. Forget about believe Christianity and God are real if you don't already and aren't willing to believe. The religion itself brings fulfillment and is against the evils in this world. You will find self love, community, strength, and appreciation for that which is greater than one man alone. It makes everything feel worth it.

>retractions
nope days of msm integrity have long passed.

If you have ideas but no Photoshop skills, please head to my thread so we can work on red-pilling everybody about DNC cronies killing Seth Rich.

I have literally slept 3 hours since this broke last night at around this time. Please rest of the world we need your help. We need global collective autism, but don't get me wrong here, because you fucks had better stay in your own countries we are full.

>has published nothing but the truth for 10 years

o god i'm gettin' old

If Trump gets impeached or assassinated expect a few hundred armed US Citizens to cause absolute mayhem in domestic terrorism toward politicians in both parties.

They know this, they know what Trump gave the people and talking it away will collapse peace.

ANTIFA and those retard sand boons with knives in euroistan will be nothing compared to what the American general public is capable of if pushed.

God forbid Trump is actually killed by some loony, all the evidence that it wasn't a assassination in the world couldn't save the well being of the politicians of this country.

Wishful thinking.

Everyone will just go to their jobs and eat their burgers. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

bump

There is a few thousand people aged 35+ with no families, nothing to live for, and who have been destroyed by this country through legalities and voided military service.

The fact the Trump won allowed for a spark of hope. A majority of Americans believe that the JFK assassination was done by our government, and they also are starting to question 9/11 more crucially along with our position in the middle east in supplying weapons that get used against us.

A lot of Americans lost all faith in the media after what happened with the election, and turned extremely hateful of many political figures who are openly attacking Trump and his men and women in the WH.

A match was lit, and if Trump falls its going to hit a fuse that might be the biggest event this country has seen since the Civil War.

Our DOD/Military wouldn't turn a rifle on their own people, this isn't the middle east or Turkey. This country was founded on different principles than any euroshit and asian country.

They are trying to pain Trump as some super villain giving them a chance to take him out of power.

Notice how they prod at the whole "impeachment" rhetoric for a week and then stop? They push out a bunch of shit, just slander and trash pertaining to nothing of relevance and then see how the public reacts to the idea of the impeachment. They are probing for a time.

This is one of the most important times in US history. If you like it or not.

We voted against Seth's killer and she lost, but Drumpfy isn't keeping his promise to lock her up because he's been compromised by kikes. What else can we do??

I agree that the time is important. I disagree with the fact that the people will rise up. Too comfortable and this whole thing is too much like a tv show. There will be some hopeless Americans who might nut up, but they will be squashed by the machine, and no, the military/police will end up serving said machine. Especially if Trump is a Russian spy.....

I'm not saying I agree with that, just that, that is most likely the outcome. If I am wrong, good.

Easy, CNN any day

Wikileaks is Russian propaganda, CNN has American entrepreneurs and Pulitzer-winning journalists.

Share blue shill kys.

I dont know a Russia.

>I disagree with the fact that the people will rise up. Too comfortable and this whole thing is too much like a tv show. There will be some hopeless Americans who might nut up, but they will be squashed by the machine, and no, the military/police will end up serving said machine.

Trips don't lie. Maybe a few would rise up but it would be a shit show like when the Bundy's occupied that wildlife reserve in Oregon and they would be isolated and squashed by the feds.

Did you just assume his gender you shitlord?

wikileaks.........................................lol

Premium shitpost, fren.

Lol get this something a medal and a cookie, tuck it in to bed

So sleepy

Share blue kys.

Yup

Lots of signaling

BUMP SETH RICH THREADS, IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

Other than spread info online, we really can't do much. Protesting is a waste of energy, you reach more eyes online.

Contact your local government and media, let them know how many people are demanding justice. Show them the over up will not work. The point of raising awareness is to prompt action.

You can't do nothing. Just forget about this case and go work!

bump, fuck the slide threads

This is what happens when you let corruption go unchecked for decades. B..b.but muh congress. Literally a joke, people just refuse to answer questions and nothing happens to them.

bump, we can tell when this isnt Sup Forumsfugees. though it certainly is partly reddit trying to pwn the b8 threads. obvious shills are obvious.

bump, we can tell when this isnt Sup Forumsfugees. though it certainly is partly reddit trying to pwn the b8 threads. obvious shills are obvious.

shit, i thought we had a third thread floating around the cesspool.