ITS HAPPENING! THE MAJOR NUCLEAR HAPPENING OF HAPPENINGS IS HERE

ITS TIME FOLKS ITS TIME

impiousdigest.com/us-federal-prison-ordered-by-trump-to-prepare-for-23-high-security-political-defendants/
>impiousdigest.com/us-federal-prison-ordered-by-trump-to-prepare-for-23-high-security-political-defendants/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioBiYxZReTo
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>in the Kremlin
Sorry mate, but I'd rather have something more credible than reports of a Kremlin document.

FUCK YES

Nothing to see here. Slide the thread boys!

Bump.

So they are just going to send these people to federal prison without a trial?

Its a big nothing burger
move along

honestly i can't think of a better summary of love live than that pic

mudlip

Unsubstantiated.

FUCKING BUMP

check my 3's

Fuck off shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=ioBiYxZReTo

Seth Rich is going to be vindicated.

fuck me I was hoping for executions but I'll take it

Big if true

Hope it's real

remand until trial. If i were a judge I wouldnt give Chuck Schumer bail either...

bump for true

Ah, by Sorcha Faal, the Kremlin's Front Man in the Alternative Research Community.

Jesus God.

Patriot Act, but I think you are reading that out of context. Detention Centers are for detainment, meaning they have a high risk and capability to flee, it doesn't mean no justice by trial.

In this era of fake news and outright total bullshit news, slung together with internet rumor, surely and likely this is bullshit. But do you really think the Russians don't have spies in our system anymore?

The site is real! Bump

An intriguing Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the unprecedented “grouping/converging” of US Marshals Service-Eastern District of Pennsylvania (USMS-EDP) agents in Philadelphia and Washington D.C. this past week was due to President Donald Trump’s Department of Justice (DOJ) “informing/notifying” the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) to prepare for at least 23 “high security political defendants” being placed in the Federal Detention Center (FDC) located in Philadelphia—one of whom the SVR believes will be Hillary Clinton.

Depending on the severity of the charge?

This would require full public disclosure with the currently elevated tensions of the American public to go over, and even then it would be a troubling precedent to set. However, are there sufficient powers under the PATRIOT and other post-9/11 Acts to justify this type of administrative detention pending trial?

>impiousdigest.com

FAKE NEWS IS FAKE!

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.

The primary audience of Sorcha Faal's reports and the only ones who take them seriously are usually other conspiracy theorists, but in a few cases the site has been noticed outside of the fringe, such as in 2016 when a few Russian news sites reported Sorcha's inane speculation as a straight news story

>Unless it is being reported by CNN, WashingtonPost, or NYT it never happened.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSE NIGGER.

WE NEED A YESMAN IN THE FBI

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHERRIFF CLARK WOULD DO IT GOWDY IS A COWARD.

Bump for meme magik. Praise Kek let it be so!

Sage

You are like little baby watch how done

This source seems about as reputable as those three. Aka full of shit

How do people believe these shitty reports over other more credible sources?

Sorcha Faal is a well-known disinfo agent. do your due diligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

Shameless self bump!

Come on, Whatdoesitmean.com is worse than the Washington post if that is even possible. Nothing they say ever happens.

If those are doubles, what are these?

Sorcha Faal

into the trash it goes

I would say it's not disinformation, they just make shit up and earn money from ad revenue.

>Sorcha Faal
sage

Now this is to easy

im more inclined to believe this than anything published by msm outlets related to politics.

>Sorcha Faal
She's not credible is she?

23 is a lucky number

'you could have prevented this'

the fire rises

TWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIIGGIITTTTTSSSSSSS

Good, should be a lot more with the way it's been sunce Kang Nigger.

Not even occasionally

EVER SINCE THE SEPTEMBER 23 AND AUGUST 21ST (ECLIPSE) TOPICS CAME ABOUT, THE NUMBER 23 IS EVERYWHERE!!!

I hope this is true. I've have a shit day and I could really use some good news fro once in my life.

I can't take it anymore, I need a happening

It's literally fucking nothing, kill yourself

Keep posting lads, do it for mr rich and his family.

Le bump

Amazing sources.

Prob bs but

Kek pls

ok faggot, lately everyone calls everything a slide thread. if it's a slide thread, what's it sliding away from? i want a fuckin link!

big if true

>by sorcha fail
Fuck you for getting my hopes up faggot.

big if true

about as believable as the "trump super totally leaked ultra classified information to them russians" narrative.

Big if true

Please Dear God deliver us from this evil.

Please indeed

Don't you have a fist sized melanoma to scrape?

>prepare for at least 23 high security political defendants

If Hillary is physically representative of the 23 I'm pretty sure one retired, out of shape cop would be more than capable of keeping tabs on them all.

>YOU GO TO JAIL!
>YOU GO TO JAIL!
>YOU GO TO JAIL!

Bump. Lock her up. Life in prison bitch nigger.

>EVERYBODY GOES TO JAIL!!!

Sorcha Faal has never once been right.

LOCK HER UP

>fist sized melanoma
audibly kek'd

>(((rationalwiki)))

>However, are there sufficient powers under the PATRIOT and other post-9/11 Acts to justify this type of administrative detention pending trial?

Yes

Considering some of the ties private researchers have uncovered between US politicians, the CIA/FBI and foreign terrorists (ones which worked on 9/11 by affiliation), and this was proven, yes.

#PRISONDREAMLIST
Hilnigger
Chelseanigger
Pedosta Twins
Paul Slothface Ryan
Reince Faggot

Who else?!?!

McMullin
McCain

Have we started the fire?

>"For more information consult CNN or our partner Snopes"

None of this shit ever comes to pass though, still I bump.

If this is true, shit is about to get seriously interesting.

>impiousdigest.com
Sounds completely legit and trustworthy

Literally 90% of politicians.

Lol yeah right... u jus got rekt, b8 m8

BUMPING FOR JUSTICE

Any other corroborating sauce

>impiousdigest.com
kek
nice source

Watch as they are brought to their knees.

Would be wonderful if true, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE.

PLEASE.

So Rationalwiki is fake news but impiousdigest isn't?

We call out the shills for their bullshit sources and fake news, no sense in being hypocrites.

Sorcha Fail is straight up Godlike Productions tier bullshit. Look the name up and read past articles and speculation.

Sages and fully fucking retarded.

Seth Rich was a patriot and no amount of fake news or slide threads will bury the incoming justice.

Hillary will die in prison.

U mad?

LOCK HER UP

Hmph...Nothing to see here, Goy. Just a coincidence! People die all the time you know.
Why, 6 trillion Jews died in the Holocaust, for that matter.
You don't see us whining about it!