FBIAnon AMA

Actual FBI Femanon here (forensic document examiner). Previous AMA is utter bullshit. Please do not be taken with this LARPing faggot.

For other potential peers on here, pic related.

That's all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tits, badge and timestamp

In that fucking order.

This is all anyone should be asking.

Don't ask anything else until she delivers

pls be my fbi gf

This or you are actually a bad guy FBI here for damage control

Can niggers use the stargate?

Is everyone at the Bureau pissed at Trump?

sharpie in pooper with timestamp

TITS OR GTFO

FPBP.
You know what to do, madam.

This is so intriguing.

Dual markers but genders have been verified. We will have male user v female user. For Larp supremacy

How does one out larp a larper?
Also: post girlbenis

hahahahahahahaha incredible

tits or gtfo

>1 post by this ID

Pic related it's OP

Feed us. Give us Seth Rich info.

I'm with the FBI too.

>inb4 Knowledge Bomb(tm) tries to derail it

We are truly become Sup Forums. I'm out.

Actual USAF user here.
I don't know shit about any leaks but god speed finding the connection of assassins to Hilary.

IF that's OP, I'd rape

Ben Fischbein

STOP TAKING THE BAIT, AND REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING MORONS.

See ya tomorrow.

Alice is the one! Trump should pick her as the FBI Director, if she is picked, the contingencies that will occur this summer will be unbelievable.

This isn't reddit fbi lady. You have to deliver some jooc

neat thread you dumb bitch

Slide thread, stop replying

TITS OR GTFO!!!!!

Sage

man if I don't get some ptp around my dick soon I don't know what I'll be capable of

1. Timestamp with badge or solid evidence
2. Why would you narrow your role like that and be so easily recognizable?
3. Tits.

>Under eighted

Will Gowdy be the new FBI Director?

You would rape an exhaust pipe.

Gowdy clearly said it was a woman who would replace Comey. Guess your post confirms that.

>Investigated Clinton
I'm okay with this.

badge + tits or GTFO

The only user ever to have delivered anything worthwhile that couldn't be gleaned from public news/blogs is the user who made weaponizedautism.wordpress.com, but the faggots here would rather swallow every piss-weak LARP coming down the pike.

Why would you ask serious questions in an obvious slide thread? Even if it wasn't a Slide thread, why would you engage a woman in serious conversation? Neck yourself you slant eyed chink.

Sage.

Alright its been 17 mins and no questions are being answered so im calling it here
Fake and gay, this is a slide thread, etc...
SAGE

No "FBIAnon" has ever doxxed with that caliber or delivered such a blow to the Russian narrative.

you never even left you liar

>fbi femanon

>being so new he doesn't realize this was carried over from Sup Forums upon Sup Forums's establishment and never stopped

Shills don't care about "FBIAnon." They do care about the user who actually delivered.

Low iq angry beta spotted
Time to jerk off friendo, it's been 4 hours

No
No. His focus is way off. He's out for shameless self-promotion. Although, if you play your cards right he could be /yourguy/

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.

why'd you drop out of the running, Mr. Gowdy?

There is a laptop. It is currently labeled as "pending" in the system.
Respect.
That's whats expected.

what happens to the people on the list?

Alice fuvking deliver the goods already.

What is the general mood in the FBI about the firing of Comey and the Trump-Russia allegations?

>That picture
Dad go to bed.

It's not a narrow role. It's like saying "I'm in HR" not "I'm in office 5C." Heh. Trump knows the human mind so very well.
There's some edge in upper echelons and some anxiety now that we really don't have any insights into Trumps head anymore. Generally though, most who stay out of the politics are pretty excited. It's a thrilling time.

Please have someone contact George Webb about what he knows with regards to Seth Rich. He seems to have done a lot of independent research and may be of help.

I am unsure of how to contact him, this is his Youtube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew

this please

So much LARP in this thread

Okay, I really didn't mean it to be an "AMA-style" AMA. I just don't want people to think that last one was credible. I can go over reasons why so the board can be less easily taken in the future.

CIA user here. We are all lizard people. But some of us are good and don't think peddling drugs and kids is okay. So don't be alarmed. But the stargate guy posting over this place is legit. We have some pretty insane weapons. And to be honest most of the CIA has already been arrested by galactics. The FBI is pretty thin too. All you see now is a bunch of clones.

Is this a good time to say Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What do you think the chances are the Hillary ends up in prison?

What do you know about niggers tire necklacing each other?

Then please explain why the last one was complete bullshit and why this thread isn't.

re-open 9/11 damnit
end CoG

Don't come back, faggot.

My post was a request, not a question.

Go ahead, but be forewarned that there is going to be a fraction of us who are legitimately autistic and won't learn from anything you say.

Is dylan petrohilos snitching out john podesta for funding #disruptj20 ?

That's just what we need more affirmative action hires, that'll make sure our government works correctly.

can you give us any insight to how things are around the office, the way shareblue makes it sound is the entire gov is out to impeach trump.

has he really stirred the pot that badly with the deep state?

Here's my question. Does the FBI do any investigation into communist infiltration into our education system? Are we going to have to do that ourselves as Americans?

Sigh. This really wasn't the intent, but I asked for it I guess.

Gowdy may have a better chance since this whole "memo" business was brought up. He's working the loyalty angle but T may see through that. Also, I don't talk to people in my day but I can e-mail someone who is working on that. Officially there is no Rich investigation though.
Honestly? The Clintons really seem untouchable. They don't even do the stuff people think they did, but they surround themselves with dastardly people to hide the really horrifying stuff. So many people would have to go down first, it's overwhelming. I mean, she won't even print her own documents because of ink tracers lol. There's no way she'd allow herself zero outs. Obama is actually an easier grab if he'd ever come back on land.

>femanon
>uses iphone
>sources usnews.com
>demonstrating general incompetence by starting a LARP-esque thread with 1% battery life >not showing tits and not gtfo

Jebus, this is definitely a femanon and possibly real play. Ask her what she wants for dinner - if she says she doesnt know then theres mote credibility.

>Gowdy
Didn't he already withdraw his candidacy?

I thought Obama was back in the US?

What other FBI thread is OP referencing?

show us your tits you fucking slut.

Can I get a job with the FBI via my ridiculous knowledge of how internet culture operates? I'm pretty fucking awesome too.

In the last one he sleepyposted. Doesn't get much more obvious than that.

niggerfaggot. tats now or gtfo

Maybe this is bullshit. Anyone posting with an appeal to authority without disclosing said authority is a hack.
There's a lot of anxiety regardless of party or creed because control is very much one sided now. It is focused though and exceedingly driven. But unpredictable AF.

yea can someone link.

>ask her what she wants
>doesn't know confirms non-LARP

my sides

Clintons are untouchable? Bill was impeached and Hillary lost an election (again) with damn near everything going for her. If youre really FBI and you think that family is teflon you should just quit your fucking job and go fly kites or somre shit.

Charge that fucking phone,.

wat dis?

>Also, I don't talk to people in my day but I can e-mail someone who is working on that. Officially there is no Rich investigation though.

Please do let someone know about George Webb, this Webb guy has several plausible theories, one of which was that this was possibly a hit conducted by MS-13 gang members.

Thanks for the AMA. Is Comey's firing really related to the Russian investigation? Any insight on that?

>user has obviously never negged a female.
I didn't say he wanted it; I'm saying his response makes him a more favorable candidate than he was.

Right. He is. He has been in the US since January. He only took two weeks off. I have no idea what I meant by that. Must have been the weed I'm doing.

Goodnight everyone. Just remember: every thread is a LARP until proven otherwise.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Nice try, Shareblue. You cucks are really panicking aren't you? What tipped me off was the "femanon". Even when you're LARPing as a normal person you can't give up the social justice shit.

Did you just say some shit you weren't suppose to?

No he's larping you fucking idiots.

Don't complain about larping if you're not going to prove who you are either, you cunt. Sage

Shareblue strategy.

WeaponizedAutism.Wordpress.com completely ruined their Trump narrative by demonstrating that the DNS logs that tied Trump to Alfa Bank in Russia were forged and that the FISA warrant may have been illegal. They have yet to refute any of what was posted on that site, and it's been over a month.

why did the FBI fake an investigation into Clinton's illegal email server? they didn't even interview her maid, pic related, who she routinely had print out sate department classified information and fax classified information for her like some office assistant.

not even talked to informally one time by the FBI. a fucking farce.

i know its probably not your department but you must have colleagues who share in this frustration of hypocritical justice

>Anyone posting with an appeal to authority without disclosing said authority is a hack.

We are still waiting for tits, badge and timestamp from you.

What are FBI tits like?

OP, ONE last question, c'mon. Everybody always answers one last question before they say they're leaving. The thing we all really wanna know in here: do you predict any serious happenings soon in the form of actual arrests or exposing of people??