Louise mensch, the chan gateway

k faggets, plan goes as follows

>come up with ridiculous trump story, possibly unethical or illegal on his part, and totally believable to the muh Russia leftist cunts.

>perhaps relay a document or doctored photograph as "proof"

>bring it to the attention of louise mensch. She is the middleman in bringing the story to the lowest iq libtards, who will then retweet it to the rest of the libtards

>concoct a hash tag with the story so that it's prepackaged and ready to go

I have a few ideas, but still working on them for now. Others are appreciated.

louise mensch will repeat anything, I fucking 100% guarantee it

One example, the left projects the things that they are accused of onto the right. If the Seth rich story keeps gaining traction within the right wing media, perhaps we can create a Seth rich style story for the left. Has any journalist or well known political figure on the left died recently? We could create a story how trump had them killed because they were about to release documents related to muh russia

I want to fuck that crazy bitch so bad and I hate myself for it.

I want to see Mensch get blacked so fucking bad, I'd literally spend all day rubbing my cock with a sock if there was a video

I'd also watch that user

two kinds of people...

Holy shit this damage control is embarrassing.

Go back to jezebel faggot

OPERATION DUCK HUNT

I want to do things with her butt :^)

she's so fgn hot.

Maybe one of those Russian journalists who may or may not have been killed by Putin, couple recent ones out there. Dress it up as a defector story or something

Trump whored out Ivanka to Russian bankers to help pay off a debt and have it on tape.

Now they're using the tape to blackmail him.

Oh and she was underage at the time

sounds like fun.
kind of reminds me of two scoops

desu I think you'd be better concocting your whole plan then just start executing it rather than making an announcement here. This place gets way too much attention now for stuff like this to go unnoticed. Liberals are picking up on all these sorts of operations now

Evidence?

>cannot into thread
>being this new

I'd also watch that.

"confidential sources within the Trump government"

are you fucking retarded?

were trying to build a believable story here relax

bump

Just get a protonmail and forge some papers and leak total lies that you know she would believe. Don't share it here though

Shariablue niggers need to stop making up shit about our president. Sage kys