Serious question, what will it take for you retards to stop riding trumps tiny kike dick...

Serious question, what will it take for you retards to stop riding trumps tiny kike dick. A republician will never get elected again because of this faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dictionary.com/for-all-intents-and-purposes-for-all-intensive-purposes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cover-ups are in overdrive today huh?

It will take objective wrongdoing, not opinion-editorial specials from CNN.

People bash his approval ratings while also saying that they'll never support him. People are convinced he's satan and it doesnt matter what he does, people hate him because of all the rhetoric.

hes not a republican

How come?
He's like the best president we ever had.

He has done a lot to benefit you & me, you don't even realize it.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, OP, because maybe you're young. But in another year they're just going to say "Trump was never a REAL republican."

There is a saying that conservatism cannot fail, it can only be failed. It's used interchangeably to make fun of the blindly dogmatic right-wingers who can't make choices in their own rational self-interest, and it's also used by them as a powerful motivating talisman.

>A republician will never get elected again because of this faggot.
They said this after Bush a man that dragged us into 2 bullshit war that destabilized an entire continent. What has Trump done again?

>

Trump could rape my mother in front of me and then finger my asshole using her blood as lube and I'd still vote for him in 2020.

He called Rosie O Donnel mean names. Literally Hitler 2.0

You misunderstand us if you haven't realized we literally want you dead. We want you to die.

Same is said about the democratic party
. Losing seats and states at an astonishing rate.. obmmer did good....

for all intents and purposes he is

When 3 things happen:

When he starts increasing spic/non-white immigration, has 2 more SCOTUS justices, and when he stops causing massive amounts of leftist butthurt.

maybe if the DNC didn't nominate a lying sack of shit we'd have another choice.

>has 2 more SCOTUS justices
Why is this bad? His first pick so far has been pretty good.

It was a 50/50 chance either way you stupid fucker. It's one or the other you dumb bitch. ONE OR THE OTHER, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

For all intensive purposes*

At least learn the fucking idioms before using them.

I cant wait until the revolution when you have a gun to your head and they pull the trigger when the civil war comes OP. I'm going to ask you where you CNN god is when your pissing your pants. Dont worry im sure you'll get to see your family will go first while we all smile and wave at you like the faggot you are. YO CTR/SHARIABLUE...WHEN THE WAR COMES WE WILL FIND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT WORKED FOR THE ENEMY. YOU WILL BE EFFICIENTLY HUNTED AND DESTROYED ALONG WITH EVERYONE YOU LOVE. WINTER IS COMING FAGGOTS...

Marxism/communism will reign over America just like it did in Bolshevik Russia.

The giant Capitalists have gotten greedy and powerful enough that they feel we should become their literal slaves.

You are trying to maintain "balance" and "order" but we are too far gone. Obama was the final nail in the coffin. The liberal MSM has become emboldened after 9/11 and even moreso after Obama's presidency.

At this point I realize there is not much hope for these Republicucks to fix this country as they are eiher trying to do everything by the book or they are being paid under the table to give the Capitalists even more power. They are being outplayed by the Marxists every step of the way.

Collapse is imminent. I'd rather it happen quicker than slower.

>a republican will never be elected again
IT'S RON PAUL TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

What's the use in electing ANY Republican if you consider how the Left has managed to tank every single one of them for the last 50 years, with the exception of Reagan? Thereby turning all Republicans into cuckservatives, grinning and apologizing, like Romney. If Trump fucks up the Republicans, maybe the Republicans need some fucking up so they can grow some balls, and realize the Dumbocrats are not sincere adversaries, and haven't considered the rules or the truth even remotely relevant in half a century. Every bit of good sportsmanship you show them, the Dumbocrats will betray your trust and take every inch of ground they can get from you with absolutely no reciprocity whatsoever. Get that through your fucking heads Republicans, or you're not worth saving. Thank God for Donald Trump.

Wow, Comey treated Trump the way I treat the horrible bosses I've had in my life. Document everything, including every conversation and get all orders in writing if possible. Say yes sir and follow orders, but when they fail and try to turn it on you bring out every piece of evidence to prove your point.
Basic CYA.

>Trump could rape my mother in front of me and then finger my asshole using her blood as lube and I'd still vote for him in 2020.
Reddit, everyone.

No, I'm saying that has to happen first, because he had a good pick. Until he has secured the SCOTUS for 20+ years, nothing else is even close to important enough

Uzed 2 b a trump votah. Itz hilashizzle to watch em crash an burn, but we cant let this mang close to da nukelar codez...

When you commies stop being tiny kike dicks and stop destroying my country with all the faggot social experiments.

>Republicans wouldn't have tried all this kikery to Ron Paul

>Trump is bad
>Somehow impeaching and replacing him with a drooling liberal democrat is a good idea

THE GOP TRAITORS OF THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THEY ARE FUCKING TRAITORS JUST LIKE THE SHEEP THE MSM COMMANDS. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE RED PILLED. THOSE WHO CANNOT DESERVE TO BE DESTROYED.

your death

>actually liking the Republicans

They're huge faggots who want you replaced with central American mudmonkeys just like the Democrats. Useful in some regards but fuck them on most things.

Name just one thing and explain how it will benefit the middle class.

FUCK YOU ITALY! GO 5 STAR!! MAKE YOU FAGGOTS MEN AGAIN

Hi, Shareblue
>sage goes in the options field

>Name just one thing and explain how it will benefit the middle class.
He prevented Hillary "sorry I will not release my Wall Street transcripts" Clinton from being president.

SOMEONE MURDER DAVID BROCK

australia again

Stopped long ago, after AIPAC to be exact. That's when it became obvious to me that he was indeed a controlled op zionist stooge.

>name

Who did you vote for?

blog.dictionary.com/for-all-intents-and-purposes-for-all-intensive-purposes/

oh god I fucking love this

Mud lip

your tears make me like him even more

Wrong

That's not a positive fact, that is merely the result of winning a presidency. Ifnwe vote based on what we dont want rather than what we do want, we end up where we've going already.

Lowqualitybait.jpg

Half the Trumpcucks of Sup Forums will end up in the new Trailer Trash GITMO getting raped by the "alpha" skinhead, the guy who sucked punched some antifa girl or stabbed a 90 year old black male.

Hey, at least you won't be a virgin anymore. Enjoy the rest of your life being on the run because you joined a domestic terrorist group.

Republicans aren't worth shit if they just roll over for every left initiative. Fuck RINOs and a one party system pal. They deserve to vanish if they don't support Trump's policies because they are ineffectual fence sitters.

As much as I hate the left at least they had enough balls or transvaginas or whatever degenerate inner slime workings that passes for backbone to declare war on white people.

Either we win with Trump or floodgates open with BLM, Refugees welcome, american middle class destroyed through taxation to support have nots, demoralization and continued demonization of the family structure through genderfluid libshit garbage and a leftist dynasty that will last about ten more years before the US becomes Sweden and then falls apart like Venezeula because it didn't have the advantage of starting from Sweden's racially homogenous society.

Then the United States apartheid war will start and the left will begin murdering white businessmen and then white farmers increasingly looking for blame to the problems they are unable to solve without us.

>That's not a positive fact
Sure it is. On top of that Hillary was pro H1B to the point where she wanted to raise it by 500% which would have killed middle class American jobs.

Being a faggot is not an argument.

*dodge*

This. Modern pubs are leftists with red ties on. They literally have no other purpose beyond absorbing as much anti-left sentiment and neutering it completely while driving the economic backbone for the elite. They exist explicitly to ENSURE that the left's divisive bullshit remains invincible.

I'm not going to do your job for you jesus christ, earn that 10 cents.

Who gives a fuck if republicans get outed, it's their own pussy ass fault. You know Trump is not actual republican? Piss back off to shill-ville cunt.

MUD LIP

>e guy who sucked punched some antifa girl

The terrorist girl with a facemask and a bottle to shank "nazis" with you mean. The one who wrote on FB about collecting "nazi" scalp beforehand.

>talks about domestic terrorist groups

>defends antifags

Serious question how are you such a faggot

Nobody will ever get elected. The DNC is dead and we now have a one party system run by the Jew.

Sage.
Mud lip.

Fuck you. You faggots bitch about side that's then you completely fail to bump legit threads. You are worse than these shitposters.

>I support drumpf and everybody against him it's a shill
>who cares if he's a Jew
Fuck off, plebbit.

You fags are easy to spot because you glow in the dark
Mud lip

r/The_Donald redditors refuse to hold Trump accountable for his campaign promises.

Now Trump is calling Turkey a longtime US ally and plans on going to Saudi Arabia. Soon the redditors on here are going to start calling Muslims Based like they already do with Jews.

The_Donald faggots are literally so fucking autistic that they actually think no matter what someone does you support them to the end. Trump has proven himself to be a kike puppet and all these fat fuck socially inept autismos think anyone against him is a shill.

>fca5b2xa
Haha I too love pokemon! Upvote! Never stop winning!

those pepe frosting lips are the closest that faggot will ever get to a vagina

You think CTR is real? This is Trump's CTR we are seeing here.

Why do you thikn there has been a sudden flood of Seth Rich threads and "le sage slide thread" shit all over the board tonight?

a fair and objective media (MUH SINGLE SCOOP OF ICE CREAM)
a DNC platform that isn't surrounded in gender/race politics ("i'm here to tell white people to keep quiet")
A SINGLE SHRED OF GODDAMN SELF RETROSPECTION INSTEAD OF DOUBLING-DOWN ON EVERY GODDAMN ISSUE

I dislike many policies from Donald Trump but goddamn does the left make me want to support him even during his fuck-ups due to their relentless attitude that he is somehow the devil-incarnate.

mudlip

>getting baited this easy

>A republican will never get elected again

Thats what they said about Bush
and Reagan
and Nixon

>stop riding trumps tiny kike dick. A republician will never get elected again because of this faggot.
seriously when did the left turn into a bunch of racist ? if they are embracing race realism we need to seem some action. john lebowitz needs to be crucified by tumblr for being a jew whore

That's a real pain in the ass.

hello there little brocklette

The flood of Seth Rich threads is because new info just emerged that links Seth Rich to wikileaks. The slide threads are appearing faster than ever to counter this new information about Mr. Rich.