SHILLCON 1

The media has turned into an unapologetic propaganda machine. They've sacrificed subtlety and it is going to backfire bigly when people realize they've been propping up claims based on no more than "comey wrote down x" and "Washington post heard from former officials that x". They have proven they have the ability to say anything and get away with it and when these claims do blow over after they're done trying to distract us from what we should really be paying attention to it, who is there to call them out on their lies? Themselves? The only thing we can do is fight fire with fire. We need to get outrageous claims with little or no evidence trending. We need to point out the hypocrisy of their attention to this baseless bullshit and ignorance to all of hillary's objectively illegal actions. Also. His name was Seth rich. Sage and ignore the shill threads. Ignore the shill threads calling anyone ignoring shill threads shills. Just fucking ignore these faggots and don't give them the $.02..

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even memeing my family was blue collar democrat. All vote republican now. Dont trust the media at all

Educate anons they are Insidious propaganda

>inb4 clunky Nixon comparison
Also, post pic related in any shill threads and they'll let them die and post in any legit thread and they won't post anything in it. Not to be used for any raid/dox/bannable offense purposed

>The media...

>2017

>still following "the media"

Here's the problem, for me at least, where's the fucking a-bomb redpill truth uncovering? I in no way trust the media, at all. However, when is Trump, or anyone for that matter, going to finally pull the chain on these faggots?

If anyone has any other shill thread poison, post that shit here so others can use

(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

the dnc had seth rich killed
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

sage

I mean, I agree, but you can't just pretend they're so absurd that they don't exist when millions of people still turn to them for information. Plenty of morons don't see how ridiculous their shit is.

Protip: The "a-bomb redpill" is that you are ruled by a shadow government that is fully in collusion with the mainstream media owned by their own corporate masters.

The current play? Give you so much conflicting information that you simply give up, lay down, and go to sleep. Oh, and pay your fucking taxes.

This is a thread devoted to calling out slide threads, shills and media lies and addresses Seth rich in the OP. Read more because you discredit yourself by hastily posting in the wrong threads.

haha whats this. a list of names of people you dont like?

>A

...you asked for shill thread derailing ammo...

Fighting dishonesty with dishonesty, whenever I read it, is disgusting to me. It isn't the right way to go and only gives the other side more points to drone on. Don't you know that's the way it got to this point, people don't pay attention, if they see one thing they disagree with it makes them forget ten things the other side historically did for some weird goddamned reason. Then they continue being idiot partisans

I gotta say man. You seem to have a very low iq. Reread this thread and try again. Either you're defensive and stupid and assume shill refers to people ignoring the memo nonsense or you're just spewing nonsense.

Taking a side doesn't make you an idiot. Blindly following that sides umbrella of ideology instead of forming individual opinions makes you an idiot. And yeah, I agree it would be disgusting if it functioned for any other purpose than making a joke of the left's dishonesty. Fake dishonesty to outline the real dishonesty is not equally repulsive at least to me.

>If anyone has any other shill thread poison, post that shit here so others can use

Did you fall down or something?

Did you forget typing that? Are you huffing more paint than usual today? It's been a stressful day, I'm not judging bro

What do you think I meant by that and how is derailing shill slide threads a negative for Seth rich coverage?

youre right everywhere exept the
>We need to get outrageous claims with little or no evidence trending

unless you are talking about pointing out their lies, which in that case i agree. our weapon is truth. always will be

Never disputed typing it. It's just irrelevant to your point.
Mean comedic nonsense, not legitimate equivalents to their propaganda. Point is to display how anyone can say an anonymous authority said anything, doesn't make it true.

What is this list?

if we actively work to flood the internet with even more bullshit people will assume the independent media is a bunch of shit and figure the bullshit coming from the old "trustworthy" source, ie CNN/MSNBC etc, is more reliable. look how much its helping them, fewer people trust them than ever before, why adopt a failed tactic?

like I said truth wins. we don't have to resort to their level and it wouldn't work anyway

Fair enough.