Democrats are finished forever

The left, the deep state, the illuminati, whatever wants Trump impeached because he's the first honest president and he's fucking up the racket. Prove me wrong. What the fuck are the Democrats even offering as a party anymore?

We should make being a liberal illegal
Do you advocate for abortion? Get whipped
Advocate for gay rights? Get whipped
Go outside without modest clothes? Get whipped
Cross dress? Get whipped
Smoke weed? Get whipped
The whip can solve all our problems

Both parties are fucked beyond repair.

Get ready for a third party extremist in 2020

>Get whipped
That's my fetish.

Shut the hell up you stupid french faggot

Oh no don't get your whip.

French should be outlawed in Canada
We have an English queen on the throne not a french king

>English Queen
Oooh sick burn of Trudeau.

>that's my fetish
whipped

Trudeau is french

>first honest president
LOL You honestly believe this. Remember this moment when you're asking yourself how you could have fucked up so much of your life. It's because you're literally one of the stupidest people alive. As a Democrat, I'll offer you this...cut parallel to the veins, not across.

Agreed, fetishes are sick. Natural missionary sex is all that should be done, anything else is sick

Elect them first, then they'll tell you what they're gonna do for you

>leaf

>As a Democrat, I'll offer you this...cut parallel to the veins, not across.

this is literally why you lost the election and you arrogant retards still haven't figured that out. even the richest most powerful of you.

Trudeau is Canadian.
You said Canada is English.
Trudeau is English.
Trudeau is an English Queen
QED

>he voted for Obama
>he still hasn't killed himself

lol

Be Canadian? Get Whipped

>the first honest president
>tells FBI chief to end the investigation into his friend
>fires FBI chief when he doesn't

Uh huh.

It's really funny how tired this line of shilling is a day later

>tfw some eloquent, square jawed staunch traditionalist starts making waves
I need this.

Dems have nothing new to offer but Trump is an amateur who's just doing as he's told because he's fucking clueless and you know it.

inb4 fucking leaf

hope and change, goy
dont you want to be part of history?
they are offering you an undefined emotion by subliminally feeding you lies to form your world view which you yourself have never put into words.

HIS FAMILY ARE BOLSHEVIKS FROM WUEBEC LOOK IT UP HES FRENCH!!!!!!

Literally sharia law

>the man the left idolizes.

These are the first steps before getting Trump JFK'd

See you talk like that and you hate Islam at the same time. I understand it though, you want White controlled Sharia.

Abortion is murder, murderers get hanged
How can gays have rights when the bible says put them to death?
We used to have laws that made people dress in modest clothes, we're not like Euro homos who go naked on the street
Cross dressing is sick, it's backwards and retarded we need clear genders
Drugs are illegal

Before the end of the year you're gonna be posting about how epic it was when Based Pence pardoned Trump and drove the snowflakes crazy.

I want biblical law, not sharia law,
The Quran is a book written by Satan, it says Satan did Good

Trump is fantastically corrupt and has just destroyed the GOP for a decade

All they have to do is promise single payer healthcare and they'll win the biggest election wave in history.

>tfw you used to work for Trump and see all the people that don't understand what they've elected
Factionalism is one hell of a drug. Just because he's not the devil that Hillary was doesn't mean he's a saint, a hero, or even remotely clean.

>Trump impeached because he's the first honest president and he's fucking up the racket.
How can you possible look at what he has done so far and say this?
People who unironically believe that Trump is some sort of revolutionary or idealist are fucking retarded.

A dominance hierarchy

Lol you want law based on Judaism, same as radical Islam! Both based on the same cancer

I bet you thought Hillary was going to win, too.

The Tea Party destroyed the GOP for multiple decades.

This is actually true. The GOP doesn't have an agenda anymore other than "cut taxes for rich people" and "oppose the Democrats". Trump had somewhat of an agenda, but there's virtually no support for it in the party. They just want those tax cuts.

Well they're also "anti-regulation", because who doesn't like arsenic in their food, toxic waste in their rivers, and no standards whatsoever for education?

Democrats might be pieces of shit too, but at least they're consistent.

lol u mad

Praise kek

Anyone else sick of trump? We have to stop him

uh oh

mohammad, just stop with the sharia law.
keep it in muslim countries like france and canada

Hi I just wanted to break character to tell you that meme magic is dead because normies have taken over le base kekistani praise frog god
Reddit is normieville is cancer and if meme collective meme magic was real it certainly is dead now because it's been coopted

Wasted get

Bernie's agenda and message were the real best option. It would take pulling almost all of their leadership down but the Dems could embrace the Bernie wing and rock out hard for a generation at least once we cuck all the billionares

Le based digits my friend xddd
Praise em

Oh look, a faggot. Too bad.

Based centipede you are a pretator

Civil war before that. Many deaths, no government. Get ready fuckers.

>trump
>first honest president

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K