Dont' worry guys it (((DIED DOWN)))

Dont' worry guys it (((DIED DOWN)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
youtu.be/trLbb0Ucyy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good goys

I'm surprised they reported on it at all.

Yes, it did. If you read the article, you'll see that CNN directly contacted the private investigator and he told them he never said that shit to the Fox affiliate, it was only one sentence they took completely out of context. Just more fake news from the right.

Based jew

Truly our greatest ally.

RIGHT because CNN is the bastion for reputable reporting, such as this example: youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

oh th-thanks, cnn

Righteous flag, righteous cause, righteous race. Absolutely not a shill.

The slide is real.

Whew I knew it.

>CNN directly contacted
false. they are a fictional television show. they do not have journalists anymore.

Too bad we can't call and verify all those sources that leak to WaPo and NYT, huh?

sleepy time goys

Strewth mate. After all the long hours in the sun me fuckin' weary eyes smack banged by the sweat of the earth from me brow as wet as a cold fuckin' VB after a long hard day's work of hard yakka I'm told on me south peruvian traditional fishing method fourm that you're really fake news is fake.

Farkin blimey, getting double bluffed leaves me mouth as dry as a dead dingoes donga.

I always call the the right wing news, the anti-fake-but-fake news. they just pretend to be against (leftist) fake news despite supporting leftist causes.
#OpenBordersForIsrael

Everyone is just asleep. More will come tomorrow.

wtf, I hate the right now

youtu.be/trLbb0Ucyy4

Except the PI was on Hannity and said the complete opposite of what you just said and a federal investigator backed it up.

How can CNN know this is fake when the FBI has Seth's laptop? Did they see it?

He was live on Hannity tonight.
YOU
ARE
A
LYING
SACK
OF
SMEGMA

>MSM reports on an article
>Promptly kills it
See, since it died it's not a real story
Move on folks
Seth Rich wasn't killed for leaking DNC emails to wikileaks
Even though nothing was taken from him, we should all accept it was a robbery-gone-bad

Wow, they're directly contradicting statements Wheeler made on live television. Literally fake news.

>GO TO SLEEP GOYS
>THIS STORY IS IRRELEVANT AND DIED DOWN

he's in a fox news video clip saying everything he was quoted as saying in the original fox written report, you rat-faced shitstain

Archive?

>Jew saying more fake news from the right

Thank you for this. Never change.

>hours later it fell apart

Kinda like that story about Trump """sharing classified info""" with Russia?