Can't handle it

It's funny how both sides treat each other same way. It's unnecessary, and empty competition. Anyway..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1wnLKhDc3M
youtu.be/62spPPUcubo
youtube.com/watch?v=bBBYR3pkp1U
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
usa.gov/start-nonprofit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Digits is how many posts it will take for this thread to be deleted

Then tell me why either side can't fucking get along, and actually move some good ideas that either side could actually do good on. Such as healthcare.

What has Trump done that's actually illegal though? Someone reading a memo over the phone to a reporter isn't evidence.

mud

>BUT IT WAS HER TUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN
BUUUUUHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHUUUUuuuuuuuhhhhh
*snort*

>Wants civil discourse
>opens with strawman
This is why you're losing you liberal fuckhead. No matter how loud you and Chuck-E-Cheese screech, you still lost.

Fuck you Jew

>everyone I don't like is Russian spies

Man, all I want to know is why all the hate and childish bantering? Most people argue to win, not to solve a good issue. For me, it's about Universal Healthcare. We're America, why can't we make the first Universal Healthcare system actually work? Aren't we good at being able to make things happen together at the expense of the odds. It's almost as if either side wants each side to lose badly and feel like shit for it, but it's ruining this place.

>posts out OP's logical fallacy
>proceeds to dump twice as many in his own post
stay classy Sup Forums

Maybe because the "other side" doesn't want universal health care?

>why can't you just get along and do what I think is right?

We can afford Police, Fire, why can't Healthcare be the same service? The only arguments I hear against it seem to lean towards those who are superior should get better Healthcare. I'm not trying to be a dick about it. The reasoning is just Cold. Everyone on the right brings up numbers and the idea that every human is basically a piece of shit until they can "prove" it...

Remember how Obama blamed Bush so much that he himself made that actually pretty joke about a "Blame Bush museum" opening next to the bush museum?
Bush was Obama and the media's excuse for practically 6/8 Obama's years in office.

get rid of illegals and secure the borders - then we can do universal healthcare for everyone remaining

>why can't we just have this thing I want

There you go again. The reason we can't have it is because not everyone wants it.

Who gives a shit! I don't care about blame and he said she said. Why doesn't anyone focus on solving an issue. I'm stupid, but at least I'm trying to get my ego inflated dick out of my ass.

Yes. But, why don't you want it, I guess is a good place to start?

>We're America, why can't we make the first Universal Healthcare system actually work?

Because it's expressively anti-american.

I saw this same exact image on r/all a few hours ago, kill your self my man. I've also seen an image flying around about how the leftists have conquered nearly every subreddit so that only lefty-political posts make it to r/all. Fuck all of you reddit shillcucks and antifa subverters.

P.s. Inb4 "he goes to reddit too hurr durr" i basically only check out r/cringe and trp. some of the subreddits are p redpilled and repel leftcucks.

Because giving control of things to the government is almost universally a fucking awful idea.

Uzed 2 b a trump votah. Itz hilashizzle to watch em crash an burn, but we cant let this mang close to da nukelar codez

Okay, I can understand that. Isolation is good imo, how do we go about it though, cause it can cause a lot of irrational hatred and issues.

Trump didn't do anything wrong though...

He told Comey straight up, we both know this Russia stuff is nonsense and a complete fabrication and asked him to get on page with that... because it's the truth.

So you give to a private corporation? To go to your doctor you are paying marketing teams, thousands of call center employees, legal teams, CEO etc. Or if everyone put their tax money together, the government would run a program to directly pay the doctors and we could at least cut some of the middle men out.

The only time I bring up Hillary or Obama is not to demonize them but to show how inconsistent the left is with their whining.

At the moment I trust the Government more than I trust people who don't agree on anything to move this shit forward. Government shouldn't control others, but to me there is a fine line. By supporting Universal Healthcare, a good version of the system anyway, we as a people are agreeing to something and to opt in on it, the Government is suppose ot be us, it's why we have these systems in place. Why not help out our fellow man. The only reason I can think of for it never working is because no one wants it, or respects it. It's a community driven idea. Okay, maybe the system we have now definitely doesn't work but that doesn't mean it can't and I think it can be done without threatening your freedom.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Exactly. This is a good point.

It's funny
Because that's exactly what the left did every time we tried to point out all the crazy shit Onigger did

>government
>cutting the middle man out

Pure delusion.

>So you give to a private corporation\
You can go to a private corporation for your medical issues if you want. Or not. You can seek the help of another private individual, like a midwife or whatever the fuck. If you're paying oodles of money to a hospital that's all on you, kiddo.

libtards did the same thing with bush

Except that I don't want civil discourse. I never claimed to. I want the Democrat party gone.

No you're not. The Left is to blame for all the shit that is fucking yo American culture right now. They got their little fangs dug into so many people and is currently trying to soft censor conservatives. Even in mundane shit like Last Man Standing. There's no reason that should've gotten cancelled other than ideology.
The Left is the true fascist party in that they want totalitarian influence over culture and education and the media and politics: and it will use censorship to do it. The media isn't trying to keep Trump honest. He's just a regular American president who is getting the Left's full ire.
The media isn't out for honest joyrnalism, if they were, they'd drop all this russia shit. They're trying to censor republicans, and they think if they can censor the president they can fuck up EVERYONE.

People like this deserve all the blame they get, and fuck your crocodile tears and phony pleas for truce.

>we as a people are agreeing to something and to opt in on it

Hold the fuck up. I don't agree to it and I refuse to "opt in" to it, yet if you got your way my money would be going towards it anyway.

That's the point I'm trying to make. All of this political back and forth has turned into missile lobbing "no you" "no you and this is why" "fuck you" "no fuck you" with nothing actually going on because each side is too busy fucking with each other.

Oh look, it's the cool centrist who's too smart to take a serious stance on anything again

muh seth rich

People like you think everything is phony unless the other side agrees with you. Tired of this paranoia. The "Left" and the "RIght" bs needs to stop.

why can't we "as a people opt in on it" I'm not saying the current system is fair.

No I'm not trying to steal from you. But, if you could trust ANYONE how could we get the system to work?

I don't trust anyone and the system can't work. I don't think any government will ever know what is better for me than I do. I don't need a government trying to take care of my health when I am perfectly capable. My body, my rules.

>I'm not trying to steal from you
That is absolutely what you are trying to do. You want to use my money for your personal gain.

What if it was a choice? You take care of yourself, but what about those who can't? You still depend on the system, even if you think you don't, it's what is keeping you alive and your family or anyone you decide to care about. There has to be something to make these things work without impeding. But, how could I convince anyone who is paranoid and hates the world?

Facts don't need a defense, they are simply facts. We only need more people to see them.

Libtard bullshit is indefensible, because it is bullshit.

But, really though, there is just so much political grabass and criminal activity coming from all other sides of the opposition it is next to impossible NOT to bring it up every time. Plus infodumping about how terrible your "leaders" are tends to kill your shill threads pretty effectively.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1wnLKhDc3M
youtu.be/62spPPUcubo

Personal Gain? (btw) If the well being of the country and others is person to you, then I don't get the logic.

Just because you claim something is a fact, doesn't mean it is-or is interpreted properly-or can't be fixed.

>You take care of yourself, but what about those who can't?
What about them? I take care of my problems, they take care of theirs. That's how this works. We've all got our own problems and no one knows how to deal with them better than ourselves.

>You still depend on the system, even if you think you don't
What is this "system" to which you refer? Because I can almost certainly guarantee you that I do not.

>how could I convince anyone who is paranoid and hates the world?
I'm not paranoid and I certainly don't hate the rest of the world, I just don't want anyone who isn't me trying to solve my own fucking problems.

You guys dump all over leaders in "opposition" to you all the time. not that it's not right, but I'm willing to respect the President, it's not like I want the guy dead. Some of your sides ideas I agree with as well.

No one is trying to tell you what to do though with your life. There are plenty of people who dont have your faculties that allows you to conveniently dismiss others problems. I just see it as giving to something that is willing to help these others out. To the people who aren't as healthy as you, nor don't have a family fit to help them, they can find some strength to get to the point you are at. That's all I'm saying. Plus excuse my wording, I really do have good intention here it's just new to me taking this stance.

You clearly don't understand what the phrase "blind loyalty" means.
We're trying to free you from your enslavement. At least stay out of the way so we can help others. We'll be back to execute you for sedition later, shill.
sage

You have no argument but an appeal to emotion. Come up with something substantial, please. "Think of the poor innocent people" is literally not an argument.

Give me one good reason why it's in my best interest to give up my money and my autonomy when it comes to healthcare.

The great thing about a fact is, it exists regardless of what spin you want to try and color it with, and people only need to witness it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBBYR3pkp1U

A step to a Country that offers freedom, and protection from assholes you can't trust. A healthier country that can run better, and smarter, with opposing views that don't need to invoke anger or hate but understanding. Appealing to emotion isn't essentially a bad thing we aren't all no blood robots, but yes I do agree I have to put more thought into it.

>A step to a Country that offers freedom

By taking away my freedom to choose what kind of healthcare I want to receive and by taxing me for services I have no desire to use?

No fucking thank you.

Can't you tease the idea, without someone needing to convince you. Play with an idea without accepting it completely. Maybe you can provide something new to work with.

>You clearly don't understand what the phrase "blind loyalty" means.

I guess it's the WIld West then.

I'm not a slave. I'm thinking for myself thank you very much.

You think I'm some blind retard who never considers an opposing opinion? Pretty big assumption you make there. Of course I've considered it but there is absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose. Universal healthcare is an abomination.

>But, I know my notions are sound, just got to get better at it.
You're notions aren't sound. At all. You literally have NO argument.

>I guess it's the WIld West then.
Oh heavens, how ever did people survive without big brother government telling them how to do it?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>7722
the system has been found out

that's cute.
you were brainwashed. we're trying to dislodge the fuckers that did this. sit the fuck down.

You guys really plan on blaming Hillary for the next 4 years huh?

It's hard to have an argument where your only reason has to do with yourself and just yourself. You're dismissive, not sound. You don't try to solve a problem unless you gain from it yourself and no one else. I'm willing to pay taxes to pay for systems that help others without it benefiting me because it helps the community out. Not just myself. It doesn't make any sense, if you want to take offense fine.

By the way they didn't survive and thought the Wild West was a shit hole. Which it was. The only ones who survived were ruthless assholes. That's why when civilization came along all the bullshit during those times stopped. The reality of the west was a shithole not some fantasy you think you're living in.

yeah, and there's nothing they fear more than us getting along

I don't blame her.
She does need to go to prison, though.

>couldnt even be bothered to post the pasta and just posts a screencap

you are doing god's work. I'll copypasta this.

MEME WAR 2 IS HAPPENING. WE MUST PREPARE NOW AND GET READY

Need ideafags and Photoshopfags

>It's hard to have an argument where your only reason has to do with yourself and just yourself.
It's hard to have an argument when all you can say is "I feel that this is best" and "wont someone thing of the poor innocent people who cant fend for themselves". When you "argument" is nothing more than an attempt to get me to feel, you have no argument. Convince me with logic. Prove your idea is superior. Prove that universal healthcare would be an objective good and not just another way for the government to twist our arms.

>You don't try to solve a problem unless you gain from it yourself and no one else.
Nigger, you know nothing about me. I donate money to charities I think are supporting a good cause. I volunteer my time to help out causes I think are worthwhile. The last thing I would ever do is force the government to try to do it for me.

If you see a problem in this world, fix it yourself. Get your hands dirty and solve all those percieved problems, you lazy shit. Forcing the government to do it and forcing the American people to pay for it is nothing but pure cowardice.

Lazy? You assumptive asshole. Charities btw are charities because of the goverment, so they don't do any shady shit with your money. I work my ass of btw and own a company that does well. "Corporations"-"Government" you pick. But, you are no god damn cowboy.

What do you think I'm doing asshole, this is just the start.

Face it, kid. You've got no argument. You just keep spouting garbage about cowboys and your feeling like a fucking child.

I'll say it for the third time: use logic to convince me, not stupid shit about the wild west or appeal to emotion shit. Cut that horse shit out and have a debate like a real man.

And, this isn't about superiority. Just the fact you used that word is bullshit. You hate the government I get it, how can i use reason to convince you if your mind is already made up. You're in a cycle of your own "logic" stuck in a loop because you can't open your mind a little bit.

>Charities btw are charities because of the goverment, so they don't do any shady shit

I..
Wha..

Nigga, are you 12??

>trump does 5 shitty things
>the Clintons have decades worth of scandals and corruption
>obama has done 50 shitty things

(numbers are made up)

Of course people are going to compare Trump to the previous President's wrong doing and how he hasn't amassed as much shit as either Hillary or Obama. Until he actually outdoes either one of them, it will still be a valid argument.

Nobody is denying Trump has done some dumb shit. The point is that he has potential to still pull something out of his ass, worst case scenario he's gonna be just as bad as the opposition. So who's losing out? At least people who voted for Trump, for better or for worse, can say they have tried something different and only time will tell how it'll turn out.

No not everyone just the people who work for Russia and get classified information from the president of the united states

usa.gov/start-nonprofit

>You're in a cycle of your own "logic" stuck in a loop because you can't open your mind a little bit.

I'll state it again because apparently you were too dim to understand it the first time. I'm not closed-minded. I have considered your proposition, and I have rejected it because I cannot see the benefits. If you seek to convince me or anyone else you're going to have to come up with something that isn't holier-than-thou "I'm so open minded and you're not" bullshit.

So we don't accept Obama and what he did and yes Hillary should be in prison.

We can't sit here and fucking say they can get away with it so that means trump can too.

Prosecute everyone. Explored the system. Rise up as a community to vet the news and get the real answers.

We are many. We can make our own change. We as American's can never approve of government officials using their power for their personal gain.

Btw, why don't you convince me of how you think of things using your "Logic". Putting someone on the defensive is easy, it's easy to pick shit apart and lay it in waste just because. My whole point here is working on an idea that would actually work, engineer it, so everyone could like it. I'm not saying that person is me. But the forecast in this country isn't logic it's just ideals. Tease the thought a bit about the concerns I brought up. It's easy to tear down an idea. It requires actual solving not stubborn bullishness.

I wasn't implying that I was, and I'm not implying that I'm better than you (god forbid). What argument could I come up with to convince you? Maybe think about that.

No that's not acceptable. If a government official is not working in the best interest of the country they serve us as non-oppressed citizens have the right to change course.

I remember when Sup Forums was libertarian. Not a Trump dick sucking machine.

He didn't say he wanted civil discourse dipshit.

>Btw, why don't you convince me of how you think of things using your "Logic".

See, that's the thing. I don't have to. I don't have to defend no doing something because not doing things is easy. Not doing things is the default action. If you want me or anyone else to stop doing what they are doing and do it your way you're going to have to have a convincing argument.

So, I'll ask you for the fourth time this thread, in the absurd hope that I might actually get a worthwhile response: convince me without all the appeal to emotion bullshit and insults. I'm about ready to go to bed and just let this failure of a thread die, so this is your last chance to make a difference.

Any sort of logical argument why I should abandon my way of life in favor of yours will do. Anything at all.

You are fascinatingly naive...

But, yes I will try to do better in the future with this. It's not like I completely disagree with you. But, man you make it difficult. I guess I pictured not acceptance but more cooperation and better reasoning. All you're doing though is calling me stupid and saying I'm too emotional. How is that logic?

>How is that logic?

That's what makes it so fun. It's not. It's just turning your own shit back on you.

Good night. Next time come with logic if you hope to get some logic in return.

CNN is crushing the ratings. They aren't crying that much.

He is drinking the tears of Middle America trumpkin tears. They just don't realize it yet.

MAGA

I can't it would take too long, and like you I'm getting tired. But, you claim you are doing nothing. Why? Not trying to get on to you, but why not do something despite a good idea that seems to be unreasonable can actually be figured out? You insinuate to be smarter than me because of all my bullshit, if so, why not take a good crazy idea of being able to put into effect a universal healthcare system and make it work?

First off it's not that simple; theres all that legal shit and more when you're dealing with the government, but about the advertising point: The hospital has to make money somehow in order to run the hospital. The advertising is something they work into their budget because it increases their revenue; it pays them back. They aren't charging their patients more because they ran a radio ad, they're charging them the same equilibrium price because the demand is still the same; they just have more customers. If anything the free market gives them the ability to lower the price; of course they don't have any incentive to UNLESS they're being competed against. And they being competed against because it's an open market.

So basically you're fucking retarded and don't know shit about basic economics.

Something tells me you don't have any, just clever dismissive-ness.

Socialist

If there wasn't that legal shit, doctors would be doing fucked up crap all for the sake of money.

when you criticize trump for something obama or hillary (post potus and the only other candidate that had a chance respectively)

therefore give the man a break and atleast let him try to fix this country

of course that wont happen because the left has taken this political season way too personal and they would rather start a war with russia

the majority of noise on the net are people that are in their first election cycle

probably only 30% of the total net noise witnessed bush era politics and are too young to remeber obamas promises and first term

patriot act
punishing leakers
starting x4 as many wars as bush (later to afghan(restart) iraq(continuation) yemen syria kurdish

his gun scares and grab in NY is what got me personally

Like you guys gave Obama a break? For touting how we should respect our authority figures the Irony is just anger inducing.

>"fucked up crap"
Lol "crap" are you fucking 10? I was talking about business law not crime. Like I know you're agreeing with me but you're fucking stupid. Leave.