DRUMPF IS GOING TO BE IMPEACHED AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU NAZI SCUMBAGS CAN DO ABOUT IT. FUCK DRUMPF...

DRUMPF IS GOING TO BE IMPEACHED AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU NAZI SCUMBAGS CAN DO ABOUT IT. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK FASCIST RIGHTWINGERS. FUCK REPUBLICANS. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

He's done. Get over it, Drumpftards.

Agreed. Dumb fucks. What are you going to do, riot?

Gee user, why don't you tell me how you really feel?

>mfw Drumpf pays me less than min wage to post RONUL KLUMPF Colbert memes all night and my thread gets deleted or moved to Thankfully they're letting Seth Rich threads stay up.

LOL ARE YOU TRIGGERED, DRUMPFSTERS?

How is a one-sided memo going to get him impeached? It's like saying the FBI director is more powerful than the president, and therefore more powerful than any official since he can just make memos and use them as evidence of anything.

As a matter of principle it's absurd that any law enforcement official, federal or municipal, has enough power that their word is considered any sort of evidence. Anyone who doesn't see it that way is a mindless machine. It's the same as saying your executioner should say whether you're guilty or not. I hope most officers of the law have actual honor and know better than to lie or misrepresent the truth, whether purposefully or not, but it's clear that not all and perhaps even many are men of corrupt character. And it's incredibly hypocritical for liberals - who have harped on about law enforcement as a whole being corrupt- to now say that everyone should believe an officer of the law. It's just totally absurd. I want actual justice to prevail, regardless of what happens to Trump, but if Comey's memos are actually so powerful that they can effectively have the president impeached I will lost faith in America.

Aw, is the wittle baby drumpftard gonna cry. wah wah wah this isn't illegal. wahhhhh

The worst part is knowing that most of you people aren't even actually liberal shills. You're just dull, bored people who smelled blood and came to Sup Forums to get a rise out of people. Maybe you swing left, center, or even neutral but it's meaningless to you because you don't have any principles and you don't really care about the state of the world or you think to yourself that it's stupid to discuss politics on an anonymous message board, and that you're above it since you're making fun of people who do care. You have a bored life of your own making so you just sit around on this board and pass around old memes knowing that you'll probably snag at least one person. I don't really care too much that you're trying to annoy people but it's a damned shame that so many people actually feel so depressed or bored or whatever that they constantly have to be amused by something, like provoking people who actually have passion. Even worse is that you apparently live in America, the greatest country in the world that lives in such excess that if you wanted you could do a million things with just a few bucks, something creative and fulfilling. But for some reason you'd rather just sit and type stuff like "wittle baby drumpftard... wah wah wah". It's very sad and I don't get it. I get this memeing stuff and dicking around with other people who are in on the joke but I don't get the point of making a thread, being the only poster and responding with memes to someone who seriously wants to talk about some big problems in our government.

MUDLIP

You just BTFO'd that dickweed.

Ummm no... That's the social justice left's job.

SWAMPED

Nigga I voted for trump and you sound retarded.

He's not getting impeached. That the 2nd or 3rd time bitch ass liberals were screaming impeachment for no fucking reason.

>DRUMPF IS GOING TO BE IMPEACHED
YAWN*

Stop pretending, get the fuck off the board and kill yourself already, Sup Forums is for pollacks not drumpf faggots, if you're on here to bait or antagonize Sup Forums you deserve the depressed life you have. And just because you have some intellectual ability, doesn't make you fucking Einstein, there are people trying to invent a warp engine for Interstellar travel, and you're here doing fuck all, please waste yourself faggot, You make Sup Forumslacks fucking sick.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

You're even worse than the other dude. Y'all need to chill.

>makeagif

hello facebook

>Well I don't think they LOOK racist, so they must not be!
>Oh wait