City begins removal of P.G.T. Beauregard monument

wdsu.com/article/city-confirms-pgt-beauregard-monument-removal-has-begun/9664278

Tell me burger, what's your honest opinion about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should stay up
Makes me mad

It's very blatantly an over-reach of authority. The government has zero right to censor the Confederacy.

they will probably put up some black jazz person who died of dysentery at age 23

Sad. We keep trying to defend them but the DNC is paying some mad money to back the mayor in this move. All so they can fail to get Louisiana in 2020.
>Attempt to win over the state
>by destroying the only thing they have worth giving a shit about
Real smart.

Did Beauregard or Lee ever visit New Orleans, even after the war?

They have to use public funds to maintain these monuments, though. And they're in majority-nigger neighborhoods.

>fight for your country
>work to help blacks after the war
>diss bee racizz

I don't even care anymore, I'm numb to it. We're headed straight for the gutter.

What's even worse is that the resentment towards removing the statues is almost unanimous, which is evident by how the city has to remove the statues at night to avoid causing a scene.
This is a very unpopular move forced onto the city, but it isn't anything new. New Orleans has no representation, only money talks. This time it is the DNC money that is doing the talking, and it is at such an amount that no one in the state can contest.

The destruction of history and its replacement with politically advantageous pseudo history is a typical Marxist tactic. It should be resisted everyone for nothing good can come from it.

Confused as to why more Southerners aren't fighting back. They obviously paid money to do this, so why not pay more money to keep it?

Beauregard lived there and was active in politics for a time after the war.

>Did Beauregard visit new orleans
Look at his last fucking name

Good, we don't need statues of losers.

When whites become a small minority even the founding fathers will be wiped out as racist patriarchal slave owners. Done deal at this point

It's disgusting and akin to ISIS destroying ancient statues. It's erasing history.

Honestly, it's about time. We need to get rid of these outdated old trophies. They provide us with nothing.

Lee was stationed in new orleans for 7 months

And Beauregard lived here and did a absolute ton post war.

>so why not pay more money to keep it?
The reconstruction made it certain that we will never be able to out price the yankees in anything. We are paid less so that your money may go farther here, and so that our politicians can be bought on the cheap.

Pay money to a city council that is pushing a political agenda? The same stuff happened in Charlottesville VA recently. The public hearings were overwhelmingly supportive of the Lee and Jackson statues there but the public (((commission))) recommendation was for the statues to come down and all the MSM reporting was about how the public supported the move. Remember as always most of what your seeing is a carefully crafted narrative. When southerners are fighting back you wont hear about it unless Richard Spencer or some similar type is involved so the media can bash the right some more.

Well no reason to keep this a seceret any more

Mayor Mitch Landrieu's mistress is about to have a babby thats why his wife moved out.

>Author is named Juan (((Sanchez)))
>A Mexican posts this thread
Really activates my almonds.

No one even knows of the name "Beauregard" anymore. It is truly a sad state for our history.

Niggers aren't paying for any public funds. And niggers aren't the ones agitating to remove the statues either. It's Jews and frizzy haired mulattoes.

Remove all western civilisation icons so they can be replaced with nigga and Muslim shit!

Confederates were traitors. They were anti-democratic, didn't ascribe to American values, committed treason and allied themselves with America's #1 enemy at the time, England.

Neo-Confederates are also traitors. They are anti-democratic, didn't ascribe to American values, committed treason and allied themselves with America's #1 enemy at the time, Russia.

I suggest we replace it with a monumnet to either Sherman, who waged total war on the southern populace to punish them for rebelling
or
Lincoln who wanted to preserve the union and ship all the blacks back to africa

Democracy is overrated

It's pretty damn retarded and a lot of people who live there hate that they're being removed. The Andrew Jackson statue with the cathedral behind it is one of the most captured images by most anyone who visits.

It says a lot when they have to do it in the middle of the night.

His statue should hopefully be safe though, since he had no actual involvement with the Civil War or Confederacy. But the liberals will probably try to take it down because he owned slaves.

Have you seen Southerners? They're more mixed than most Northerners. Go to Walmart and you'll see old white grandmas pushing carts around with little nigger children in the basket seat.

>They were anti-democratic,
fucking kek, that's rich
>force them to stay
>call them anti democratic

>allied themselves with America's #1 enemy at the time, England
Tensions had long since ceased, this wasn't 1812

>look up the Beauregard statue on maps
>that graffiti

The Confederates were Democrats in the literal sense you fucking retard. They believed they could vote their way out of the Union.

They'll be removing statues of the founding fathers in DC in a few short years.

>t.swarthy as fuck guido

Amazing how all the libshit politicians that are destroying this country come out of the north.

Really makes you hate yankees.

If I had fuck you money I would be buying up all these monuments and land in prominent places to put them back with 24/7 guards. Where are all the rich ass right wingers!

Heh, makes sense. Fuck the MSM and their bullshit propaganda, but my question still stands, why don't some rich red-pilled celebrities get involved then? I'm sure there's enough clout out there to keep all this alive

Where the fuck is Trump when you need him? Worthless piece of shit.

Obama used to intervene in the most petty of affairs, especially when there was public and political clout surrounding it.

Trump has the power to stop this shit, just like Obama had the power to prop up BLM and BLACK the entire nps.gov website with MLK/LGBT propaganda.

>if we erase history, surely nobody will ever repeat it!

I live about 5 minutes from a General Lee statue in Dallas. I expect the local niggers to try and have it removed within a year or two. I've been considering chaining myself to it or something if they try it.

Maybe the niggers should move away then?

This guy gets it

Libshits care about the future, not the past. They certainly aren't doing this to heal old wounds.

>us
>we
>flag

He was a terrorist and a member of the rebel alliance.

S

Rebel symbols shouldnt be maintained by the government desu

but taking them down cause "they're racist" is the height of ignorance

>Rebel symbols shouldnt be maintained by the government desu
Why not? TR honored them, along with many other northerners. Where do you clowns, who probably have no ancestors on either side of the war, get off proclaiming what their gov't can and can't do?

>Roads are pic-tier
>City spends money to remove scary statues
Hmm. Surely that will fix things.

Should be moved to a museum.

You hate losers? Since when?

>Rebel symbols shouldnt be maintained by the government desu
>entire country was formed by british rebels
ALMONDS STATUS: ACTIVATED

>Hide it away user but keep a MLK statue in the town square then everyone will know whites are worthless.

Its amazing how little thought is put into some of these posts.

at this point confederate symbols are just a novelty but its still a little weird that they hang on government buildings

not an argument

If they're being removed, they should be placed in a museum that is free of charge for entry, wherein an explanation of who these people were and what they did, without a political bias in the discussion of such in EITHER direction may be found.

Just removing them would be frankly unacceptable and no better than Trump trying to fuck up national parks.

I'm okay with it because we no longer deserve these monuments.

This is what happens when you don't do shit about it.

>stood around with torches like a bunch of jackasses

Go noose the political faggot pushing for it to be removed.

It will be moved to a warehouse, and be "lost" under some strange circumstance that involves a rich guy with a new statue and Landrieu with some more money in his pockets.

Inbred southerners just can't get over the fact that they got wrecked back in 1886. They lost the war, if any statues should be erected, it's should be the Northern commanders that conquered the region.

No wonder that dude had the blues.

Even if you don't agree with racism, I think we should still respect great military leaders

ok right but why doesnt anybody protest ? Show some balls and they will cancel the removal.

Government building represent the people. Like it or not the people in the south fought and died for the confederacy in vast numbers. The reconciliation if the 1890s that led to the creation of most of these statues was a very importation part of healing what was a great national trauma and keep the war from reoccurring again and again as is so often the case with secessionist movements around the world. There is a reason this stuff was done user.

Because if you protest it you get labeled a racist, a white nationalist, a terrorist or all of the above. All the actual white nationalists doing their own protests don't help matters in that regard.

>The South tried to rise again
>It's rascal scooter ran out of batteries

Where do the statues go? Are they preserved at least? If I had money I'd buy them and put them on my doorsteps.

They protested and sent death threats to the government. The government responded by sending in a masked contractors in the middle of the night to remove them under the watch of dozens of police.

Im not sure why Trump doesn't just declare them national monuments. He has the power to unilaterally name national monuments.

see
Welcome to New Orleans.

Looks like Illinois honestly. Never seen so many fat bitches in my life as in chicongo. Must be the cheese heavy diet.

That's your fault for being such a pussy who is scared of labels

Because Trump is a pussy. See:

>Libshits take down historical monuments
>Taking down monuments in their minds is equated to erasing history
>Libshits erased the confederacy from existence
>Therefore slavery never existed
>No more reparations (welfare) for nigs because they were never enslaved
>Muh dick

>being this naive to think it will ever end

it will end when white people cease to exist

I want this virtue signalling bullshit to stop. No fucking shit the Confederates owned slaves and fought for the right to keep them, Roman emperors subjugated whole countries and they keep statues, Napoleon almost conquered the continent and he has his fucking arc, leave the confed statues where they stand they deserve to be remembered if not at least held as a reminder of the past, fuck this traitor-therefore-doesn't-deserve-to-be-worshiped argument it's statue not a fucking shrine, fuck off with the put-it-in-a-museum shit, statues belong in the public where they'll be seen and appreciated not next to a fucking fossil for fucks sake I never even had strong feelings for Dixie but now I want to build a statue for Lee and Stonewall and the rest just so they aren't completely wiped from nu history

It's not about being scared of labels, dumbass. You can't accomplish anything politically once you've got such a label smacked on you, at least when you're a bit player and not a superpower like billionaires or big politicians.

That the city and its politicians are backwards and regressive and dangerous to the point of showing a willingness to alter history and the present to better suit their preferred facts. They would destroy traces of entire ancient civilizations if they could, should that previous society have had anything that managed to trigger them. They threaten the future and safety of humanity.

No, you're a fucking idiot.

That's the same thing they've been doing the past 60 years. You are NEVER going to win their approval because they are entirely opposed to your existence on a biological level. You can try to weasel or play their game and they will just change the narrative.

Quit caring about what the MSM says, you only empower them. Jesus, grow up.

>
>
>

America is done for.

It's called Borregård btw, it's the main farm that became the town of Sarpsborg, founded by either Olav Tryggvason or Olav Digre(big/fat) aka the Holy a bit over 1k years ago.

Today the farm has become an industry, and have for quite some time. The farm still stands, and is where the Oslo agreements between the (((Palestinians))) and (((Israelis))) took place and was signed.

They produce various bio hightech stuff. The town was later burned to the ground by the Swedes(ofc) and the fortified city Fredrikstad was founded at the end of the river. Sarpsborg was however raised again over the waterfall, where you have Borregård.

Any American who speaks badly of the Confederacy isn't an American. Regardless of whether you like them or not, the Confederates were well within their constitutional right to secede. What they did was literally as American as you can get.
>don't feel represented by federal government
>vote to leave
>vote passes

Go fuck yourselves if you think they were anti-American.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Lincoln was a literal tyrant. Went to war and killed Americans to make them stay part of America because he supposedly "loved America" and "wanted to end slavery" (according to public education).