Xanax and Sleep

Aren't you feeling tired? You need a rest.

>eat Xanax

Pop your sleeping pills you need a rest user.

Chocolate

This is the US, we inject heroin laced with acetylfentanyl to sleep

whoops i took an adderall by accident

Fuck you nigger. Been taking too many ativan lately and i will sleep naturally again.

I'm not a nigger, I don't "pop xanz"

Heroin is for wiggers and teenagers. Real men do methamphetamine and know sleep is for faggots.

how fucked is that drug? Tolerance wise and dependence wise

Just took a fat dab, ready for an evening of telling boomers about Seth rich. Sometimes if you catch em on a bad day they'll totally break if you have a timely enough redpill.

Those were the final words Seth Rich heard before being murdered by DNC hitman

I was never much into stimulants. The only one I ever enjoyed was MDPV, mainly because of it's strong euphoria and I also enjoyed the severe psychosis it would bring out within 24 hours of redosing. It was a very enjoyable experience. I also doubt I would've ever quit it if it didn't get put into schedule 1 and became much harder to buy on the internet.
Yes, I've tried cocaine, meth and various amphetamine analogues. I just didn't enjoy them.

Cold-turkey withdrawal from long term use can lead life threatening seizures. Also don't mix with alcohol which is GABAnergic like benzos.

>mfw Drumpf pays me less than min wage to post RONUL KLUMPF Colbert memes all night and my thread gets deleted or moved to Thankfully they're letting Seth Rich threads stay up.

do mods even work or just delete leaks and fap to the blacked slide threads

Nothing going on today - better get some rest for tomorrow

SLEEPNOW

fuck, what is similar but safer?

All GABA agonists will have problems with seizures, which is why you don't quit benzodiazepines, barbiturates or alcohol by going cold turkey if you have a high tolerance.
The standard is to slowly taper down.

Do your homework.

no dude it's sort of complicated. benzos on their own are very "safe" so long as you don't mix with other downers. with booze the mix itself probably won't kill you, but blacking out and taking more pills can sure lead to some dumb ass shit that may. you can safely use the drug without any real negative effects for a while but long term dependence is one of the worst things imaginable.

MUDLIP

good goy

Benzos are only safe in the sense that they have a high LD50 if they're not mixed with other CNS depressants.
It's a big improvement over the drugs they replaced, barbiturates, but they're not safe at all.

Take too many trips to Zanzibar and you won't be able to leave brother.

Well, I have to take painkillers due to 2 diseases, but they are becoming major downers and not even working for the pain. Kinda weird breaking down crying and feeling like you just wanna blow your brains out.

Gotta figure out something for the pain, depression and sleep deprivation

Oh wow I'm so sleeepy, I'm going to bed.

But seriously we can't let Drumpfledickskin get his hands on the nuclear toads.

Tolerance builds up quickly. Dependence comes on rather quickly as well. I fucked around with Xans in college. Im lucky I didnt fuck my shit up to bad, I have some friends that are still getting over their Xanax abuse, a whole year later.

Dont fuck with Xanax yall.

I have to be up in 2 and a half hours to work. It's 1:30 here. Just going to do an all nighter and shitpost. I work from home so it won't be that bad take a nap at "lunch" which is 9 am for me.

doctors are very hesitant to prescribe both painkillers and benzos

I've been on various opioids for pain management for 12 years or so by now.
You can't avoid the tolerance. Once you've been on them long enough any type of pain will feel worse than it did before you started taking them, even if you have a proper dose of opioids in you. It has to do with your body stopping it's production of endorphins (literally endogenous morphine).

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>OP IS A KIKE SHILL

Some guy from my old hs died from xannies and alcohol

>taking opioids
>not superior cannabinoids

Retard

Smoke Cannabis for pain. I know everyone here is all "dude weed" but it will not fuck you up as much as prescription painkillers will.

I never tried MDPV but I definitely would given the opportunity. I've been prescribed Amphetamines for the past 19 years so I have a taste for the speed above all else (except maybe ketamine). I wish I knew about MDPV when it was legal.

Yeah, and we got news laws for opiates. Right now I get 200 pills a month and they don't do shit for pain. They make me tired and stupid (high) but don't alleviate the pain. Can or do docs give anti depressants and pain pills as the same time or is that dangerous too?

I've also been on cannabis for 12 years, I only recently quit.
Cannabis has the same problems with tolerance and it affects you psychologically far more than opioids do.

>have to go to sleep for work in the morning
>Don't want to because shills keep telling me to

help

Hard to get cbd where I live. I bought regular weed to try out for pain. I needed so much to get rid of the pain I couldn't do anything

then don't mix the two retard

I just got on xanax, and only use it when I'm in a high anxiety state.

I don't fuck around with this shit, so I don't use it recreationally. It's improved a lot of my anxiety, and I'm working up the confidence to be assertive and social again.

For any anons who get xans/ anti anxiety medication from a shrink, it's a life saver, just don't abuse it. Very real risk for addiction

different dude here but weed fucks my anxiety up to 11 half the time. opiates are the only thing that have successfully dealt with my crippling depression and chron's disease. for fuck sake though it's miserable bullshit that's only made things harder for myself, i wish i could reliably get what i want out of cannabis

If you ever decide to try it you should be aware that it's going to be the most psychologically addicting drug you've ever tried. The meaning of the word "fiend" takes on a much heavier meaning when you apply it to MDPV.
It was literally more addicting than IV oxymorphine for me and 99% of the people I know who tried it.

Check out my buds.

Oppiates are a deppresant and after a while you will find they make your depression a lot worse. CBD works great for chrons, thc is bad

IM ON THE NIGHTRAIN
VIOLENT STUFF
IM ON THE NIGHTRAIN
FILL MY CUP
IM ON THE NIGHTRAIN AND IM READY TO CRASH AND BUUUUUUURURRRRRRNRNNNNNNN UUUUURRRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUHHHHHHH

Depressants doesn't mean it affects your mood in any way. It means it depresses your central nervous system slowing down the processes' it controls like heart rate and breathing.
Any drug addiction can make depression worse and it doesn't have anything to do with the fact they're depressants.

mmmm I love xanax it makes me so cozy I just wish it wasn't so addictive

I take melatonin. It's really hard to wake up though and I always have nightmares.

I know that opiates affect breathing and heart rate, but if you are predisposed to mental issues like anxiety and depression it can exacerbate them even further

Plenty of time to sleep in the grave.

Yes, but it has nothing to do with them being a depressant. The term depressant doesn't have anything to do with mood, it has to do with how it affects your central nervous system and the autonomic processes it controls. A depressant slows them down. The opposite is a stimulant (like amphetamines) that speeds them up.
A stimulant like amphetamine will affect your depression far more than a depressant like heroin. It doesn't have anything to do with them being stimulants or depressants, it has to do with amphetamines affecting mood-regulating chemicals and damaging them through it's neurotoxicity.

Thats what I've heard. I have a strangely non-addictive personality so I'm up for the challenge. I use meth recreationally and never had an issue (i don't smoke it though). I don't get cravings for cigarettes even though I've smoked for almost 20 years. I used to use oxy fairly heavily with no addiction issues. Its actually really weird. Ive even pushed it to the limit just to see why the fuck I don't get addicted to things. Its a gift I guess.

The only thing I ever had a problem with was Xanax when I had a prescription for back spasms after being hit by a car. I'll never touch that shit again.

At least Colbertposting stays in one thread but 100 BLUMPF BTFO! and SETH RICH GENERAL #9382-#9785 remain active at the same time

You know your body better than I do, it's your decision in the end. Personally, I feel that you will have problems with addiction with MDPV. It's a strangely addicting drug. It's also fairly damaging to your heart and your liver so I'd suggest you keep an eye on that if you plan to do it long-term. Also, avoid it if you have high blood pressure. I have naturally low blood-pressure and MDPV increased my BP to almost dangerous levels.

Hey bud pro tip stop the methand never use it again. I want to save one life but I thought the same as you. Do not use it because there is no such thing as recreational meth use. You have a 24 hour window from first hit to sleeping. It will destroy you in three months. It is a very ugly and sinister drug it may not appear so now though.

Ex meffhead here

this will fuck you over in time, i believed this once myself and any addict has heard this same thing or said it themselves. it could very well be true for you, but tread carefully user

I was doing 0.27 gram (270mg) shots of very pure Canadian meth shards. I could stay up for 6 days without any sleep and would do smaller shots every 24 hours or less, more like every 10-12. The stuff is evil because I know you can't explain how good it is to anyone, but regardless, the fun comes to a grinding halt and you are left trying to recreate your early meth memories.

you are talking out of your ass.
meth is no worse than any other stimulant, some people are just weak.

got over my xanax phase years ago ( 10 years), shit made me reckless. I once broke my hand punching my friend in the face high off 3mg. now i stick to whiskey, ciggs and occasional opiates (vicodin). opiates rarely come my way and i stick to low doses to avoid abuse and addiction.

Nope.

Clean for 2.5 years and when I got clean I eventually got on ADD meds. Never once have I ever tried to abuse them. Think of it this way: a single shot is worth the insensity and rush (not that ADD meds could produce such a rush) of a full months prescription. People also usually snort meth or smoke it. Smoking it is more fiends and requires more redoing than the needle.

Is it possible what made you feel like shit was the 6 days of sleep deprivation..

Fiendy

It's not uncommon for people to stay up for at least three days at a time on it. You could pull that off with 30 bucks worth easily.

>(not that ADD meds could produce such a rush)
I've shot up ritalin, it was awsome. ive heard people say it feels just like shooting coke (which i've never done)
>when i got clean
you never got clean, you just replaced it.

I'm 32 and have been doing this shit for over a decade. Nobody even knows except my close friends, including when I'm on things. Its weird, I also don't really get that high from anything except weed (which gets me extremely high and gives me the fear) so that might have something to do with it. Gift and a curse I guess.

Ya but I have my life in order. On meth I was in a youth homeless shelter 1.5 months after trying it.

Don't be fucking autistic.

They are different animals.

I miss doing meth and being forced to stay up for days. Even with the fire I still get tired. I honestly kind of miss the occasional terrifying hallucinations and shadow people trying to get me. I think its because I take adderall every day.

Do you find it as addictive as meth?