90's Thread

Since the world has gone to shit, lets go back to a calmer and more optimistic time.

> economy was decent
> no SJW's
> no sand niggers to worry about
> no smartphones glued to people's hands
> no major political polarization
> people actually did things together IRL

Now

> economy stinks - housing too expensive, employers want to pay you peanuts.
> must be more tolerant of Islam
> SJW's hijacking the narrative and media
> everyone is addicted to their smartphone
> people are afraid to meet IRL or even speak on the phone.

Post your 90's memories and make your observations here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcUG8GYbrxM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
youtu.be/uSh645mWYRE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QT8SOElAnwE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1CNNf9iU9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1hebq6Uz1PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except the 90s had insane political polarization. Conservatives were censorship happy christfags, and libtards were censorship happy moralfags. There were several major nigger riots.
The only difference is back then the average person thought both sides were assholes and it was still okay to hate niggers and faggots.
Don't get me wrong, I still miss those days, it just wasn't so perfect, either.

i miss good LSD

youtube.com/watch?v=DcUG8GYbrxM

You're right, but I think were at a degree way higher than back then. There wasn't social media to sensationalize all the bullshit that went on.

>we weren't polarized in the 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k

Rose tinted glasses.jpeg

90's were just as shit as now. This should be a 1950's/1980's thread.

You cant even call it rose tinted glasses when most of this board wasn't even sentient during the 90s

>no sand niggers to worry about
>1983 Beirut
>lockerbie flight 103
etc
The fuckers need to be nuked

What are you talking about? The 90s was the first battle against the not fully evolved Hillary.

The 'PC Police' types were beaten down and went into hiding, preying on niche hobbies until they grew in strength for their current show of force. Fortunately we are on the far side of the second flare up.

>90s
>no SJWs

Time for bed, sonny.

This movie was based on events in the 80s, FFS, which I literally lived.

t.oldfag

Ah the 90's back when you could make a song about murdering children for a quick laff and people wouldn't be prissy little faggots about it.

Metal songs were the shit then too

Based Bill Clinton

>>>/bzf/ - Buzzfeed
youtu.be/uSh645mWYRE

It's so ironic how Buzzfeed loves the 90s even though they are the fucking epitome of what is bad about the 2010s.

I just want to go back to a time where smartphones don't exist. Fuck those things.

Also somewhat related:

>turn on alt-rock station I used to listen to
>nothing but nu-male pop shit
>anything resembling rock is from 10-20 years ago

you mean back when a song like that would get congressmen to pull shit off the shelves

don't forget, globalization of the american industry mostly started then too.

Cars started being made in canada and mexico in the 90's.

But 90's is also an era of mass brainwash.

>(((saban)))

We must face it. We have been brainwashed by TV shows what we have liked a lot. Now we open our eyes.

>>anything resembling rock is from 10-20 years ago
this is that frightens me most
there is no real "new" rock. hip hop and shitty pop have dominated the airwaves. And the same old rock bands from the fucking 70's are the only one still at it. There is no new generation.

Try this modern band, songs a little old now but. It's rock. Jimmy page liked them enough to pay the £5 cover charge when they toured the Uk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QT8SOElAnwE

All 90's kids talk about when reminiscing is materialistic bollocks. Videogames, kids TV shows and fad toys. We're a pretty shallow and vapid generation in all honesty. The 90's seemed awesome because you were a kid AND BEING A KID IS AWESOME. There was plenty of bad shit happening all over the world you just wasn't aware of it because you were an ignorant little shit. Like all kids are. There will be young adults in a few years getting teary eyed nostalgia for the fucking 00's and 10's which have been nothing but mundane and horrendous decades by all reasonable measures.

with the exceptions of improving technology and legalizing weed in some places everything has gotten worse since the 90's.

If I could, I'd time machine myself back to 1992, live until Sept 10, 2001, and then take the time machine back to 1992 and live a different life through the 90's until I died.

you are right, the 90's weren't perfect, but they were better than today.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Pickard being busted in 2000 ended LSD for me. After that everywhere was dry for acid, and then 25i came on the scene being marketed as "acid" fuck that.

80s were better

you atheist faggots are obnoxious

The 90s were awesome. The movies and music sucked but we didn't know it.

Tfw you're a 2000 fag.

50's and 80's weren't shit on the 90's though. 90's had us as the sole superpower of the world and the end of the cold war, which the 50's and 80's existed during. We also had no real major conflicts. Some bombs dropped on Kosovo and Iraq and a "war" that lasted a month or so to push Iraq out of Kuwait. Peace, improving economy, the start of the internet. It was genuinely the peak of our Hegemony.

the ninth act of our prelude into contemporary decadence. don't be fooled by nostalgia, it's one of ((((their)))) more potent tools.

youtube.com/watch?v=f1CNNf9iU9Y

aim higher

you weren't alive in the 90's were you?

It was better but instead of shitskins often you had to worry about violent rednecks and gangster types ruining your night. That's one thing the shitskin invasion has reduced a lot. Panjeet might want your job and your house but he's not going to make you look like a fag in front of the girls.

The 90's were awesome. Nintendo 64 and playstation made had some of the best games ever. Nickelodeon and cartoon network had cartoons that today are still the best ever produced by those networks, alt-rock was good, society wasn't a bunch of PC fags, Michael Jordan and the Yankees killed it in sports every year, economy was good, Columbine was a huge event that actually shocked people unlike the 75 school shootings we have every year. Glad to be a 90's kid

>All 90's kids talk about when reminiscing is materialistic bollocks
no you fucking limey

>water fights
>playing cops and robbers at midnight
>riding bikes
>exploring the woods
>catching frogs

you millenials will never experience that shit

Youve said this on pol before, havent you?

>Nintendo 64 and playstation made had some of the best games ever
Mario Starfox and gran turismo kicked ass

Also, the Soviet Union had just collapsed and waves of sex-crazed Russian women were fleeing to America.

>If I could, I'd time machine myself back to 1992, live until Sept 10, 2001, and then take the time machine back to 1992 and live a different life through the 90's until I died.

This guy gets it.

Mario 64, ocarina of time and majoras mask, mario party 2, metal gear solid, FF7, mario kart 64, dk 64, smash bros, etc. Take me back to the 90's plz

The 90s was when political correctness gain traction that gave birth to the identity and SJW politics you see today.

> no SJW's

Man, you don't get it. SJW aren't a problem, they are the symptom of a disease. The problem has always been marxist and far leftists. They've hijacked the institutions and narrative a long time ago.

you gotta feel sorry for those cucks out there who were born too late to experience the 90s like this cuck he doesn't get it. sjw's are the way they are today precisely because, like him, they've never experienced the 90s

Care to point out where I'm wrong? I don't know how many fuckwads in their early 20s have tried to lecture me on what the 90s were like.

the time machine part? Yeah probably. I had a dream about it. It was kind of like the show quantam leap.

You may be right and I do feel sorry for SJWs, but I still wouldn't mind them being holocausted.

Yeah, if only Doom and Magic cards got banned like the christfags wanted, surely America would have been a better place.

>Mario 64
I bought a n64 at a yard sale just to play it again, I've mostly been PC master race, but fuck that is a fun game

Went to HS in the 90s...Richmond, California...nigs still nigged back then. Gangs and shit. Fk the east asian slant gangs were probably worse back then. They all carried guns to class. My high school experience was like being in a warzone.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hebq6Uz1PQ

Worlds gone to shit, might as well listen to tunes to rally to as we retake our world.

>N64
Real 90s kids knew SNES was 1000 times better. N64 has like 5 playable games and a trash controller.

>pretending to care about doom and magic cards this much

>a trash controller.
that is quite true, the single stick was fucking retarded

Yeah that part. Its weird, its like seeing the same person you dont know twice only with just words. Neat.

n64 controller was fine. the dreamcast controller was a trash controller

>Leaf pretending to be a religious conservative

The seeds of liberalism was already sown by the time of the 90's.
It was already degenerate, and was accelerating quickly, people just didn't notice at the time.

Mode 7 is superior to 3D.

back off man

>the dreamcast controller was a trash controller
it was also a trash machine that had about 1 game

true but that game had probably the best graphics out of all consoles at the time

A controller with a stick that grinds to dust with moderate usage sure was a great design. And dreamcast didn't come to the west until September 1999, it's barely representative of 90s video games.

What are you gonna do about it?

The 90s, at least for a kid, really did feel optimistic. it felt like everything good was forever and things could only improve. like all problems were solved and the rest of the world just had to get with it.

this, of course, was a delusion, but for a kid raised by TV it felt very real.

everything felt so hi-tech. and really i look back and it is funny how obsolete and crappy the 90s tech was. but back then it seemed an infinite world of possibilities.

the political battle between right and left was more or less a side issue. not really that important. because all main problems seemed solved for a middle class kid who could expect to graduate high school and find a job.

but for an actual mature adult i am sure that the truth of the situation was more apparent. but for me i can concur that it was a time of optimism.

>the 90s were so awesome
Fucking burgers. Russia and Yugoslavia should know this feel.

barely anybody had an n64 till like 1998. also if your joystick was grinding up that badly then you probably sucked at video games

This guy gets it.

F-Zero, Link to the Past, and Mega Man X were the first games I had for the longest time. All those games still play great to this day, too.

N64 came out in 96. Not everyone was a Toronto nigger on welfare.

>Not everyone was a Toronto nigger on welfare.
like you?
maybe you're not a real 90s kid and you're just faking it because if you knew any better you'd know that most kids were still messing with the snes in 96 and 97 and it wasn't until later that shit like goldeneye, perfect dark, and super smash bros came out

>Not everyone was a Toronto nigger on welfare.
that has certainly changed

>90s
>decent economy
The US economy went to shit somewhere between the 70s and 80s and no attempt to fix it has been taken.

I see your respectable 90s, and raise you the 1970s.

>no niggers
>no sand niggers
>no obesity
>industrial jobs
>could feed a family on a single wage
>GOAT music of all time
>GOAT fashion

Just don't hang out with people glued to their phones.
There are still "90's people" if you look for them.

>the 90's for South Africa

Yeah... I'm sorry, really sorry. We should probably specify that we mean 1990's US and maybe Western Europe and Canada and Australia.

Maybe Eastern Europe starting to experience liberation from Soviet Control after 45 years.

But yeah South Africa your shit collapsed and got overrun by niggers.

You guys had a nuclear weapons program with live warheads and missiles and you dismantled the whole works because your white led government was collapsing and niggers with nukes was too terrifying to let happen.

I know of white families that fled South Africa after Apartheid was beginning to fall, basically coming as refugees to various Anglosphere countries. A friend of mine from Australia went through that. Family terrified of what'd happen to them once the niggers took over.

The whites that are left there live in gated communities and have to be armed to protect themselves now.

I remember growing up in the 90s. I feel like racism was much less of an issue. I felt more integrated and less singled out by race for sure. No one cared about Muslims, the economy was good, the internet was just taking off, video games were good, Howard stern was good, satellite tv was still cool.

Also in 1993 I got lost in Costco while playing a SNES display model and my mom felt bad for me because I was lost for a while and scared so she bought me the system. It was a good day.