Is this the end? After drumpf gets impeached will we ever have a republican president again?

Is this the end? After drumpf gets impeached will we ever have a republican president again?
It was nice knowing you lads. I think I'm going to commit sudoku, knowing that we're about to get eternally btfo

did you come from one of these discords?

>After drumpf gets impeached will we ever have a republican president again?

Hi remember me? The most hated man in the world who got us into two unpopular wars and destabilized the entire middle east? They said we would never have another republican president after me. How did that go?

This is nothing like Bush, if you had an ounce of political sense you would know that

Uzed 2 b a trump votah. Itz hilashizzle to watch em crash an burn, but we cant let this mang close to da nukelar codez

Bush was based as fuck, killing so many enemies of freedom, unlike drumpf who never killed any terrorists! Sad!

These niggers like you are getting annoying. Here's hoping your parents die of cancer!

I like Trump but President Pence would be much more effective and crush any Democrat in 2020.

Yes I know. Bush got us into an illegal war. Bush created ISIS. 9/11 happened under Bush. Bush never caught BinLaden. The economy crumbled under Bush. Bush took our rights away with the patriot act. But that pales in comparison to Trump who says mean things on twitter you are right.

Trump is/was anti-establishment, Bush is Establishment. Trump campaigned as anti-establishment and clowned the Bush's hard during the campaign. So...

It's everything like Bush, the shrieking shitlib fury was loud and daily then just as it is now

Thanks for reminding me that Republican presidents are always absolute shit

Mud lip

trump dropped moab on goatfuckers.

Correction: BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

t. right wing retard

Its spelt Blompf...BRUMPFF....ZOMGPFF.....FUCKING2SCOOOPS2SCOOOOPSPPPPP

time to die :)

1 post by this ID - typical shilling

What site is this? I keep seeing it.

>will we ever have a republican president again?
Even if he does we probably will. Presidents have done much worse.
>Obama had a US citizen and his son assassinated without trial
>Bill Clinton was impeached
>Reagan technically committed treason
>Nixon resigned after Watergate
>FDR tried to change the laws so he could fill the Supreme Court with leftists
>Andrew Johnson was impeached
>Andrew Jackson outright ignored a supreme court decision
>John Adams passed the Alien and Sedition Acts
Seriously Americans have short attention spans and do not give a fuck, the only real threat to the Republican party would be if Hillary had won in 2016 since it would have ensured Democrat control of the Supreme court for the next 20 years. Besides Pence is extremely popular among the religious right so if Trump was impeached Pence could likely win in 2020.

You're going to go play sudoku? Well, I know it's addictive, but it's hardly a horrible fate.

Please do commit sodoku you fucking larper

Andrew Jackson is the worst (lasting) president that US had and he is put on our currency. Trump will be ignored for his incompetents and praised for his political tactics of shitting on media and popularism.

Do it faggot