HEY HEY HEY

GOOD BYE

FUCK YOU TRUMPSHITS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Knuwl2ZQXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No way out but through the jew

Nah think again.

Ohhh good one sweetie I love that song honey those sore baby bottom drumpfers need a safe space

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=6Knuwl2ZQXE

Choke on it....

>normies thinking they're not normies because "muh memes"
Cringy as fuck

>Leaf Fags thinking their shitty opinions matter. Stupid as fuck.

Fuck yourself with a rake, leaf fag.

Nice one. How has your last month since discovering Sup Forums been?

Restore our honesty.

Take back your liberty.

Make them see justice.

it's all unravelling. The incessant hamfisted attempts to cover up the russia connection make it impossible to ignore, even to republicans

My dad has been saying this shit since Trump was inaugurated, and Trump is still here.

I love watching you faggots lose. I'm tired of winning but Trump won't let me stop. I keep saying I've had enough, but no. More winning.

So you are so young you dont even remember the last impeachment.

kys, this is incredible with how completely retarded the left is we are guaranteed AT LEAST 2 Trump turns then probably at least a Pence 4 year.

please explain how Trump would be impeached AND removed from office.

HI,
Not too sure where to start but I'm a 24 year old male with a VERY humiliating problem (at least to me). My PENIS farts. This is what my latest girlfriend called it. Although she says it's the cutest and sexiest thing she's ever seen, I cant begin to express how embarrassing this is to me.
It can be anything from a soft wet whistling sound to a very loud popping or air escaping quickly sound. Yes, just like regular fart but much higher pitched and can be about 5x as loud. (coming out of a smaller hole, I guess). During a typical hand job my PENIS can fart up to 30 times. My girlfriend seems to love it but I feel like crying. The gentlest squeeze especially at the base can elicit a fart but the worst is when I orgasm.
This is not a health issue as I've been doing this all me life. It doesn't hurt, in fact the vibrations alone can initiate an orgasm. Just humiliating. Most women don't say anything, some laugh but every girl who has witnessed this seems to be mesmerized by it.
I know women like confident men but I just cannot seem to get comfortable with this and I feel it is ruining my life. Girls talk and I feel like the talk of the town. High school was a nightmare.
My question is: Are my the only one. Has anyone else experienced this? I've checked books, done internet searches etc., but can't find anything related to my problem. I don't feel that I can cure the problem but how can I be more comfortable with it.
How would you feel if you met a man who was attractive, kind, sensitive and sincere but PENIS farted?
Sorry if I was being too graphic but I felt like I finally needed a woman's opinion.
Thank you for your help and concern. Best Wishes

S W A M P E D
W
A
M
P
E
D

Please explain how you feel knowing that this image will be reposted for all eternity.

how is that even a threat?

>OH SHIT YOU MIGHT BE WRONG??!?!??! HOW WILL YOU STAND THAT!!!!!

you are a child.

I bet you fell for badselfeater too

show proof nao