Nigger music

I'm so tired of hearing this trash. I heard my son talking about "killing pigs" and "gitt'n dat muny" yesterday. I told him that he isn't allowed to listen to rap anymore. He responded by saying its """"poetry"""" and that he listens to it for the beat. I told him that poetry and calling women ho's are not the same thing. I took his phone and laptop away after he called me a "punk ass honkey". This degenerate garbage needs to be purged from the face of the earth and all who make it burned on a cross.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2bBZvSPpOo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCWqnldEag
youtube.com/watch?v=s4iR668Ki3I
youtube.com/watch?v=IkS5rfptd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so sorry your wife's son is treating you this way

The Jews won this battle in 1999.

>leaf

All of the terms you are using are really outdated, do you honestly think people believe you?

Drive to the middle of the ghetto and leave him there
If he makes it back alive, you've got a redpilled son. If not, you can always make another

its biger then that

What's wrong with getting that money? Sounds like the value of a dollar is being instilled into your son.

>he called me a "punk ass honkey"
Today on shit that never happened...
>1999
Significance of this year is...?

>defending his actions in any capacity
Nigger detected

>I too value education and hope to enter the political arena one day to uphold gender and racial equality

That girl sketch seemed to already be indoctrinated by Shekelstein

If anything the Jew saved us from another Hillary Clinton

I agree. Except for Drake's 0 to 100. Listening to that song is like doing coke. Instant high.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2bBZvSPpOo

help them

>after he called me a "punk ass honkey"

vocaroo or it never happened

Also HYFR

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCWqnldEag

Do you think life is a fucking YouTube vlog? I don't go around with an heroes strapped to my chest because that's not how life works.

Do you think Sup Forums is your fucking blog?

GTFO

If he only listens to it for the beat, then show to him genres that only focus on the "beat".

youtube.com/watch?v=s4iR668Ki3I

youtube.com/watch?v=IkS5rfptd3M

If he's gonna listen to it, make him listen to shit that makes him think.

Rather than fuck hoes, get money, shoot niggas type simple shit.

If he had the balls to call you a "punk ass honey" you might be one

Coming from someone that used to listen to rap everyday

Rap music is the most degenerate music in the history of the world.

Is "the rock" a (((nigger))) ?

I was called racist by an Arab Jew last year because I said I didn't like rap. Now I come here everyday.

Honestly its all nigger culture, I hate how its infected my people (da beans) and its really aggravated a group of people who already have problems with crime, luckily for us we can still scold each other for liking nigger music/clothes/culture and get away with and shame our women for wanting to be with niggers

you should stop being such a punk ass honkey

Your kids will listen to music you hate. You probably listened to music your parents hated. That's part of the appeal of genres that target teenagers, its rebellious when they are at that stage in life. I'm not sure what you can do about it, banning may make the forbidden fruit more enticing.

Here's what I would do. I would undermine its street cred. I would sit the boy down and explain things like saggy pants = prison punk prostitutes, how most rappers are crackheads who have turned gay tricks, and that is what "get that money" means, and make up a bunch of shit how rap is secretly gay, assuming that would be a deterrent for your son, if not, you got bigger problems.

No, he is a black man of African descent.

>Have to listen to Cartel de Santa being blasted full-on all over my workplace.

Please help me, i cant bear it anymore

>american education

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

op the only nigger is you for thinking the premise matters more than the context