How serious is the threat of Civil War or large scale civil unrest in the event of an impeachment?

How serious is the threat of Civil War or large scale civil unrest in the event of an impeachment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol, no. Faggot. You think the military will be on Russia's side?

It's over OP. Not even half a year before it's started. Democrats are already drafting articles of impeachment and at this rate they won't even have to wait to retake the house to get them through congress.

Given theit inability to provide anything remotely resembling hard evidence, I'd say civil war is a likelihood

In reality, Trump is fine and the Deep State is just learning how to accept a good dicking

Unlikely. Drumpfshits live thousands of miles away from Hillary voters, so they can't do shit.

They're powerless.

Civil war? No. The violent ones are hipsterfags . A small majority, really.

>Given theit inability to provide anything remotely resembling hard evidence,

An FBI agent's notes are as much evidence as needed. If they're corroborated by another FBI agent they're indisputable. This is how law enforcement works at the highest level you clown.

you are so delusional, the military is 90% on Trump's side, aolng with the majority of white people, and know this has nothing to do with Russia, besides the few retards in congress who still are members of that corrupt party can draft all they want but don't have the votes to impeach shit, you faggot shill you

>notes
>indisputable evidence
what sort of retard are you?

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Oh boy. Can't wait for nothing to happen with this. Sup Forums getting hype over some shit that will be an afterthought in a few days -- nothing new to see here folks. Try and find a WW3-Kim Jung thread instead. Oh wait.

not so much civil war... it's mostly just the kikes that we need to kill off.

Dems shouldn't be too hard to clear out. If they impeach Trump I am down for a civil war, or at least a war on DC. Fucking bullshit what they expect us just to put up with.

Civil war? pff. The people have the power and sent DC a heart attack in Trump. If they deep state sends him packing we can send someone much worse for them. People had hope that Trump could effect change. He was a negotiator, and somebody that would work a deal. If people do not have hope that the system can be changed from within, someone will be sent to deliberately destroy the system from within.

I guarantee mass protests, from there all it'd take is a few hardcore supporters to start the fire.

First faggot that hits quads ill determine when the next civil war begins

there won't be. everybody hates trump.
after trump is impeached, pence take his place, then everything will go back to normal

If you look at what Trump said, Trump did not tell Comey to stop the investigation. Trump made his wishes clear. Comey made clear that he would not stop the investigation, but agreed he was a good guy.

What exactly is the issue here? More ice cream scoops from CTR?

I thought Trump was actually sent to destroy the system from within. That is the real truth. Mostly everyone who voted for him, voted specifically because he was a hand grenade to toss at Washington.

That part might actually be working...

Kys Ahmed. Stop believing everything you read.

Minimal. Groups that could kick it off like BLM are keep on a leash for the most part.

The real question is who you will side with?
Ironman or Captain Marvel?

I wouldn't say it's 100%, but the military would probably be on the side of the Trumpers, so the possibility of a civil war is certainly not something to sneeze at.

And I guarantee you the JQ would be a central element of the war, because a lot of military people are JQ aware.

>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

My recommendation would be to push Hillary under the bus, let the DNC tank hard and liberal heads explode from the shock of what their side did, because in the long run that will allow a certain group a better chance to survive.

>everybody hates trump.

You think theyre gonna take some pissant Dems word? The same people who spent years calling them baby killers? No.

and he wont be impeached. Democucks dont have the balls or the power.

Impeached? Nothing. Thrown out of office? idk, depends what the military does. We'd probably see a militia or two mobilize.
Militias are pretty cucked these days.

Yes and no to destroy the system. He was sent to destroy the deep state that made government work against the will of the people. He was not sent to tear the whole fucking thing down.

For example, a president/congressmen/senator could be sent who says they will refuse to approve ANY bill sent though congress. The federal government could just be stopped totally legally until a new constitutional convention could be organized and convened by the states.

That again would be a totally legal and legit action to bring this shit show to a graceful end and rebooted.

You are full of too much hope and optimism. At least half of his voters chose him to bring the whole thing down.

Srumpf

>I voted for trump hoping for maximum chaos and asshurt
>mfw I got everything I wanted and more

Immensely unlikely. Most of Trump's supporters are cowards who wouldn't do anything other than sit at home and scream on the internet that [x] is doing [y] and that's why Trump's on the fast track to being the least presidential boondoggle this country's ever elected.

You'd at most see a few riots where whites chimp out but they already do that for sports games so who cares?

Well we have been worshipping Kek a god of chaos

>You are full of too much hope and optimism

Ha! Few have accused me of that, good sir!

The deep state, working through the Dems is struggling to stop the Trump train. I don't think they will accomplish it for quite some time, if at all. Slow the train to a crawl? Perhaps - and that might be good enough for those sons of bitches.

But these are early days yet. Ignore the hyperventilating losers on CNN, and just enjoy the shit hitting the fan. Isn't this exactly what Sup Forums wanted? Kek and all. Nothing was going to happen overnight.

at this point anything is possible we are in some really strange times. however the likelihood antifa going on the offensive is more likely since the dems autisticly screech this shit all day