twitter.com/RealityCallsCo/status/864173417423138816
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494861461882.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=l9TqpTL_o_c

reminder that the jew made her take this video down because it's so damning

>crypto-gook
>one too many chromosomes
This is white in finland

Sounds like the female version of Stefan Molyneux.

>Finland criticizing anyone's criteria for whiteness

Why did he wanted her to take it down?

literally who?

Shes so uptight and proper, makes me wanna fuck her up her arse

You shill really are desperate.
She is a nobody. Her videos don't get that many views, she isn't talked about on Sup Forums, not many people here even know who she is, and if they even knew who she is, there is no reason to care. She just runs a small youtube channel where she sometimes has a little bigger youtubers on.
She doesn't contribute much.

Yet you shills are already on the attack because she's a wymyn.
You're already here claiming she is jewish, not white etc, when no one even knows who the fuck she is and why anyone should care. You might as well be posting a random picture of a random person and going ''NOT WHITE!!!!''
You shills are fucking faggots.
You are afraid that this nobody is going to become a big jewtuber just because she is a woman. Why are you even lying about her? Can't you wait until she becomes a somebody before you start shilling?

Some alt lite cunt who thinks shilling for white nationalism will earn her clemency on the day of the rope

Now that I think about it, this makes perfect sense.
The shills are here before she gets famous, because no one knows her well enough to debunk the lies.
Any shill can just come here and call her a ''crypto-jew'' and ''part Indian'', and no one is going to call them a lying kike, because no one knows who she is.

These faggot shills want to create a narrative they can push when she actually does start getting views and following.
This is kind of what they did with Jontron because they were afraid that someone with so many subscribers might speak some truth.

>white girl isn't white because mongol says so

No one cares about your opinion

she openly admits to being mixed race

How is she white? She doesn't even look white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgthyxE6Do4

Same kike with a proxy

>pale skin
>green eyes
>"she doesn't even look white"

I think it's more likely you don't know what a fucking shitskin looks like, but as I said Finns are not the experts on whiteness. Something I always find funny is that the countries which fall back on whiteness as an argument most often tend to be ones which are irrelevant like Finland or shitty like Romania (especially fucking Romania, they really like that whiteness argument).

am i white senpai? plz tell me im white.

This is what the shills want. They want you to argue over whether or not she is white.
Why should you even care? She is a nobody, whether or not she is white is none of any of our concern.
For all we care she could be a 100% pure blooded negro. What the fuck does this have to do with anything? What does that have to do with Sup Forums and her content? It has nothing to do with it.

This is how the shills think. They think that if you call someone non-white Sup Forums is going to not give them any views and good publicity. These commie shills have strawmanned anyone on the right so badly that they think you are not going to listen to someone who isn't white when they talk about things like Pizzagate and restricting immigration.
None of this makes any sense if you are familiar with her videos unless you assume these people are shills.

>"b-but she looks white and identifies as white"

And some trannies look like and identify as women

>Something I always find funny is that the countries which fall back on whiteness as an argument most often tend to be ones which are irrelevant like Finland or shitty like Romania
They're proxies used by shills. The reason it's always those countries is because it's always the same people. They're here 8 hours a day because it's their job.

finland isn't white either

>pale skin
>blue eyes
>brown hair
Yup, this is an white man

I have seen you shilling for this girl in other threads. Why are you so dead set on arguing that a girl with indian and jewish ancestry is white?

It was a pretty shit video. That Jew is the cringiest twat I've listened to in a long time.

Show me an archived thread where anyone with a Latvian flag is defending her.
You're flat out lying. I've never defended her, and I am not even defending her right now. It's you faggot shills who are dead set on trying to paint her as a jew because you're afraid of right wing women.
She is not even remotely interesting and relevant. The only reason you are talking about her is because she's a wymyn who spoke about Pizzagate and had someone come onto her channel to interview about the JQ.

This is all you shilling for her

>Americans unironically consider a jew/indian hybrid to be white
wew

He looks that iranian jewtuber who tried to redpill the masses.

Not me, nice try kike. He does make good point though.
Why would any of us want to get her arrested?

If we really applied the 1 drop rule universally there'd hardly be any white people at all, with moor and mongol invasions

Even if we include the people who aren't 100% European but are light enough to pass as white and identify as white and are culturally white .... we're such a global minority.

I think 95% is a good number. At the very least we know this girl has an indian grandfather so that excludes her.

You've fallen for the shill trick.
Why are we even talking about the 1 drop rule? It's all engineered by shills flooding Sup Forums.
What does the 1 drop rule and her ethnicity have to do with anything? Take a step back from these shill threads and ask yourself ''what does her race have to do with the content she makes?''
The answered is nothing.

Should someone who is 25% Indian not be allowed to talk on youtube about Pizzagate and interview Richard Spencer?
The only reason we are talking about her race is because the shills are constantly spamming her channel and Sup Forums with threads about how she isn't white.

Can a non-white not make videos on youtube talking about politics?

I'd say 85% is enough.

For America, we need to take what we can get desu.

Women don't belong in politics.

I don't like any of these alt lite cunts. They are in it for the money and fame and will throw white nationalism under the bus if it will make them a buck. People like this are not in it for the long haul.

All these women jumped on the band wagon and have been immediately elevated to a high status they don't deserve. I think they will all do more harm than good in the long run. Even if they attract normies our ideology will become watered down.

At that point what is in the 15% starts to matter. If the 15% is Lebanese it can be forgiven but if it's Zimbabwean it can't be.

She's white.

15% of anything but nigger

It's really only nigger blood that taints so badly and permanently.

If that was the case you wouldn't result to calling her non-white and hoping people are not going to watch her Pizzagate videos just because someone on Sup Forums said she is not white.

You shill are not consistent. Once someone points that your reasons for attacking someone are extremely flawed, you just switch the tactics.
Moments ago it was all ''SHE IS NOT WHITE!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HER!!!!!''. Now the problem is that she is a woman? I don't buy it, kike.

I'd say 90% makes a better cut off because it deliberately excludes people who have a non white great grand parent. Then the remaining 10% must be from a Caucasoid race for them to be white.

I call lauren southern a jew all the time... because she is. I can dislike her for more than one reason

>reminder that the jew made her take this video down because it's so damning
If by
>the jew
you mean the UK legal system, then yes, you are right.

twitter.com/RealityCallsCo/status/864173417423138816

There are some cunts here who are trying to get her locked up for not being white enough,
they use words just like OP here, "crypto-jew" even when she is the one wh openly admitted it,
she is apparently an indian too because 4 generations ago there was 1 Indian and 1 half-jew in her lineage, go figure.

You purity spiralling 1 droppers are the real anti-whites. If the racial equivalent of the night of the long knives ever happened,
you can be sure that you would be at the ones at the recieving end, and not the other way around.

You are a jew.

''The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.''

This is you.
You're constantly jumping from topic to topic, impossible to pin down, you just keep lying and shifting. Once you lose a point you just shift to something else, and now you are trying to distract me by saying that Lauren Southern is a jew, when we know for a fact that she is now and we have seen her 23andMe.
You want me to point out how you just lied about Lauren Southern so you can accuse me of being some kind of a Lauren Southern fanboy, and all sorts of nonsense.

You are an absolute kike and a shill.

are you this goy in this thread?

I want to be a little more inclusive, great grandparents are far enough back if it's a caucasoid race, so 85% for caucasoid race, 90% for East Asian admixture or Native American Admixture, and it'd have to be a pretty rare case of 95%+ if they have any African ancestry.

So what is your standard for whiteness?

Yes, I went on a bit of a rampage there near the end...

I would still put Asian at 95% bracket. I think we could keep out alot of Slavic and central Asian riff Raff that way

ayyy bby

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494861461882.webm

current state of shilling we find our selves in every day

Hey Ausbro! Glad to see ya back!

Check out how she dressed when she had on based muh 130IQ nigger and how with the golden one.
Tells you all you need to know.

It has nothing to do with the current topic.
Whether or not Tara McCarthy qualifies as white to me has literally nothing to do with the topic.
We are not talking about whether or not Tara can move into your white ethnostate, we are talking about shills defaming someone and trying to get Sup Forums to turn on her.

You can just assume I don't think she is white. Ok, let's say she is not white. Let's say I think she's a full blown kike.
Now should she not be able to make Pizzagate videos and talk to people like Styx?

we do it for free !

No, I'm the white american.
baahahahahahahahahhahaha

... we're already minority in the world, we need to stop dividing ourselves into an even smaller population.

Besides Asians are still good, Honorary Aryans and all that. Mostly what you see from East Asian Admixture is the eye shape in Finns and some slavs.

Aye

She shouldn't because women have terrible political opinions. Even if she was white I think talking about politics with her is a waste of time. All women so is water down the conversation

Well you can rebuild a small purer population but repurifying a large diluted one is next to impossible

>terrible political opinions
Her political opinions are almost the same as many of us here, what are you talking about?
You seem to be a crypto-jew yourself. Just like you derailed the previous thread about her.
It was all harmless shitposting with some politics here and there, but then you showed up with your
"SHE SHOULD BE IN PRISON FOR BEING A NON-WHITE!" bullshit.

We won't survive if we divide ourselves into inbreeding depression

A population of 500 is sufficient to avoid inbreeding

But in five years my opinions will be the same and she will have moved onto the new political fad. This woman would shill for communism if it got her clicks

>population of 500 is sufficient
You are officially retarded. Please do not procreate.

Complications from inbreeding require generations of sibling breeding to manifest

>She shouldn't because women have terrible >political opinions

she is a well presented lady that holds very similar views to alot people here she has had on alot of guests shunned by the establishment such as Tommy Robinson being persecuted in his own fucking country for challenging islam
fuck you shill
muh genetics
muh racial purity
hahahahaha fag

>part Indian
crypto-poo

Slovenia is that a country?

muh golden one, you gonna shill against this relatively unknown youtuber aswell you fuckboy

america is a nigger country

Alright, shill, so why the fuck are you trying to push her race as some sort of an issue?
I will not get an answer from you, kike, so I will just state it.

The reason for this is that you want us to argue over stupid shit and create a divide.
You want to say that she is not white because you expect people on the other side to argue that she is white.
Whenever you kikes need to shut down her channel, get her arrested or just push any narrative on her, you will be able to use this ''she is not white'' line that you expect will cause a divide. It's pure divide and conquer.

Once people accept that she is not white, your entire tactic falls apart.
If you say that she is not white and I reply ''yep'', there is no divide nor conquer.
Arguing about racial purity is the number 1 best proven talking point shills use to muddy up the topic, and it works every single time even though racial purity has nothing to do with the topic.

If you assholes saw the 23andMe of Styx or Richard Spencer, you would push the racial purity topic on them too.

>nip proxy

once again just more insults against her or her guests not addressing the content

>23andMe of Styx or Richard Spencer
Or Hitler, and GLR too.
>inb4 (((23andMe)))

Her race does make me dislike her even more and it's an easy place to attack her. Calling people Jewish to discredit them is standard practice here. It's because we understand how Jews operate and no more explanation is needed.

Him talking about her ''terrible political opinions'' is just another shill distraction.
She doesn't have political opinions. She has nothing to add to the subjects. All she does is read some info and ask her guests questions.

She is not some leader that is trying to make a change, she is just a host and a voice.
Anyone who actually watches her content knows how completely harmless and boring she is, which is why it's so obvious when shills are trying to destroy her by claiming that if you don't attack her and get upset about her not being white, she is going to change everything by asking some questions to Richard Spencer.
It makes no sense whatsoever. It's just bad shilling.

You are a jew.

Looks like shes into spirit cooking.

yeah they love muh racial purity bullshit
and accusing everyone of being a jew
also they go on an attack that if you interview anyone that isn't some 6'3 Aryan demi god with aesthetics that would shame the Reich then your a problem somehow so the love that attack aswell
no interviewing blacks
no interviewing jews
rant about what is white
accuse you of being a black a jew or a fan boy
these people are hilariously stupid and ineffective

Why be a white nationalist if whiteness doesn't matter? Go be a Civic nationalist cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Why be a white nationalist if whiteness doesn't >matter? Go be a Civic nationalist cuck

oh my god i feel sorry for you thanks for the laugh bro

Define what is "white" then, chosen one.
Who is white, and who is not.
Go.

Vid posted sure will be interesting considering the ammount of shills in the thread.

White European, how hard is that to understand

You've got it all wrong.
You're assuming these people are from Stormfront and they're dumb, they're not. Their either paid shills or unpaid shill trying to mimick what they think a Stormfag is like.

Stormfags aren't like this at all. I talk to NatSoc or ''''''neo nazis'''''' daily and none of them are like this. None of them would get upset that a small youtube channel is run by a woman who isn't pure white.

>these people are hilariously stupid and ineffective
The exact opposite. Look at what they are doing and how effective it is at hurting right wing people. Anyone right of Elizabeth Warren gets absolutely destroyed by these shills.
Just look throughout this entire thread and look at what kind of strategies and tricks these assholes pull. These aren't some ''dumb Stormfags'' who are accidentally hurting their own side, these are communists here to actively cause harm and divide.

>crypto Jew

Fuck off. Look at the nose on that thing. She looks just like a girl I know who's brother is literally a Rabbi.

Stop taking the bait.
Take a step back and examine what the fuck is going on.

Why does it matter whether or not Tara McCarthy is white when she isn't applying to move into some white ethnostate? Why does this guy want you to argue over whether or not she is white?

She's so pretty. How is she so pretty?

i know friend i know these are antifa and lefty shills posing as 1488ers and as some kind of hard right puritan zealots that don't exist as they preach for a racial holy war

alot of alt lite of civic internet personality's think they are the real deal though in the comment sections
which is a good thing we point out the shills and mock the over the top rhetoric and posturing
allys should be learning the difference i know they lurk here too

I agree, but I want to know the opinion of the American LARPing as white.
He would probably state shit like Meds are not white, Slavs are not white, in the archived thread
we came to the conclusion that the (relatively unmixed) Balts are not white, and so on...

You're right I guess, who the fuck cares what race she is as long she is forwarding white interests.

Because she's a nice person. I've found that nice people's inner beauty is often reflected by their outward appearance.

australian """banter"""

shit if you don't want her i'll take her

our babies will look whiter than the average nordic mongol

She is already taken by a blond, blue eyed white man.
Better luck next time.

you're describing me mate

ching chong ping pong ching

It's important to make a distinction between the puritans and shills.
A puritan is someone who wants his country to be 100% white, 1 drop rule, if you aren't 100% white you can't come in.
A puritan isn't someone who goes on Sup Forums to scream about how someone on youtube isn't white, and you should care for some reason.
>as long she is forwarding white interests.
Not even the point.
She makes videos about all kinds of stuff. Her race has nothing to do with her content.
Just look at what kinds of videos she makes.
>Interview with the golden one talking about how antifa are bad
>Interview with ''wife with a purpose'' about traditional families
>Interview with Jordan Peterson about western civilization
>Interview with Roaming Millenial about politics in general
For the sake of argument assume that she is not white at all, not even 1% white.
What the FUCK does that have to do with her content?
He content isn't even about ''white interests''. It's just interviews with people about politics. Only two or three people she has talked about are even openly advocating for white interests.

If someone working for Red Ice Radio isn't white, then you can question whether or not they should be working there, because Red Ice Radio is explicitly pro-white ethno-nationalist.
Tara McCarthy just interviews people and reads off info about Pizzagate.

These shills have forced the narrative that you must question whether or not she is white, like it has any relevance whatsoever to her content.
That Guy T is a nigger who makes the same exact type of content, but the shills aren't talking about him, because it doesn't cause this ''is he white????'' conversation to happen.

because she has poo in loo in her

superior pajeet genetics

But is she really? I doubt much is known about her personal life. She seems to be a stuck up Chad-dating bitch from the relationship-related videos, but I admit I don't know shit about her apart from the few videos I've seen.

Oh come on, Indian women can be really hot.

I don't even know what all your sperg posts are about and I think you're a faggot.

This Tara bitch is a self admitted kike and that's all anyone needs to know.

Why is the alt right such a magnet for cryptos they're everywhere!